SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Fuggin Spurs

No Duncan, No Leonard, No Parker, back to backer on the road...no problem.

Blazers a solid fade with Aldridge out.

UntilTheNDofTimE
    I thought i told you that we dont stop
    UntilTheNDofTimE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

This is the time of the year when the men seperate themselves from the boys. After last years heart breaker im excited for this post season because they have an additional two scorers who can create for themselves in Belenelli and a more seasoned Mills this year. Deeper than they were a year ago. Hopefully they'll be healthy come post season.

farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Patty mills and Marco are fuxkin balling.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Spurs seem to win with anyone playing, goes to show maybe do not need Parker especially . I think they could of beast Heat last year without him.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Patty Mills is the most underrated player in the NBA.

Aldridge is everything to Portland.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

spurs or thunder against heat or pacers. Is there really any point of watching the nba till this happens?

SBR_John
    Wisky

Spurs are obviously deep and well coached. BUT, they gave Splitter a ton of $ and he is not your guy in the playoffs when they stop calling fouls. Behind him you have another finesse player in Boris Diaw. If SA can get a true power forward they would win it all.

UntilTheNDofTimE

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    Spurs are obviously deep and well coached. BUT, they gave Splitter a ton of $ and he is not your guy in the playoffs when they stop calling fouls. Behind him you have another finesse player in Boris Diaw. If SA can get a true power forward they would win it all.
    I've always been a big suporter of RC Buford but the splitter move made little sense to me. They could of signed Pecovic for that tupe of dough.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by farmhouse1 View Post
    Patty mills and Marco are fuxkin balling.
    "Fuggin" Farmhouse

Use Fuggin

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

John, I know youre in SA as well so you must hear the chatter on the street that its about time for Duncan to go. dont get me wrong, hes decent and all but imagine the kinda player spurs can put into place with the money they save when he bounces. Just get a player that wants to play here. I'll never forget Mourning retired rather then play here.

SBR_John
    Wisky

Between Manu and Tim you got 30 mil to throw around. Manu is back next year and Tim will get a year added. But they could sign anyone and simply restructure.

Splitter and Boris could be dealt if anyone was dumb enough to offer something decent.

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

im surprised Duncan didnt arrange a hit on Ginobili after coughing up his 5th ring for him last year. Good luck with your cappin tonight.

UntilTheNDofTimE

Quote Originally Posted by bradthebloke View Post
    im surprised Duncan didnt arrange a hit on Ginobili after coughing up his 5th ring for him last year. Good luck with your cappin tonight.
    As a spurs fan and an NBA fan in general i laugh that people keep blaming Ginobli for the Spurs not winning. You have to look no further than the end of game 6. In the last 3 minutes Ginobli( and excuse me for a shot error or two because its been 9 months since i watched replay) went 1/2 from the field, 1 TO that didnt lead to any points in fast break, and 3/4 from the FT line. In overtime he had a few turnovers but the game should of never got to that point. If you blame anyone for the Spurs blowing they're regulation lead you blame none other than Tim Duncan.

There are a few things that led to the Spurs blowing the lead in the final 30 seconds. Going 2/4 from the line and giving up two offensive rebounds. Can you blame Ginobli for missing 1 of those 2? Considering he sinked 2 just moments before? Not really. Can you blame Leonard for missing 1 out of 2 considering how well he played? Not really.

Then there is Tim Duncan who Pop pulled out of the game because pop felt they had a better chance guarding the 3pt shooters up 5 with 20 sec to go. Its not Duncan's character but you put kobe is that situation and he says " penetrate you Pop, im staying in the game" after we just gave up an offensive rebound that led to a 3 pointer.

You can twist it how you wanted but everyone that blamed Ginobli i had watch the final 3 minutes of game 6 and no one seemed to think it was Ginobli's fault they lost. If you want to take it even further it was Pop starting the 4th quarter with the Spurs scrub lineup that really did them in.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Or just blame Ray Allen for making an unbelievable shot.

UntilTheNDofTimE

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Or just blame Ray Allen for making an unbelievable shot.
    That too. The Heat won it more than the Spurs lost it. Couldnt find the whole 4th Q clip but in last 1:47 Ginobli 0/1 FG, 0 TO, 3/4 FT. But of course it was his fault they didnt win that game.

jjgold

All over Spurs tonight

I like how they play without Parker..more under control

SBR_John
    Wisky

Quote Originally Posted by UntilTheNDofTimE View Post
    As a spurs fan and an NBA fan in general i laugh that people keep blaming Ginobli for the Spurs not winning. You have to look no further than the end of game 6. In the last 3 minutes Ginobli( and excuse me for a shot error or two because its been 9 months since i watched replay) went 1/2 from the field, 1 TO that didnt lead to any points in fast break, and 3/4 from the FT line. In overtime he had a few turnovers but the game should of never got to that point. If you blame anyone for the Spurs blowing they're regulation lead you blame none other than Tim Duncan.

There are a few things that led to the Spurs blowing the lead in the final 30 seconds. Going 2/4 from the line and giving up two offensive rebounds. Can you blame Ginobli for missing 1 of those 2? Considering he sinked 2 just moments before? Not really. Can you blame Leonard for missing 1 out of 2 considering how well he played? Not really.

Then there is Tim Duncan who Pop pulled out of the game because pop felt they had a better chance guarding the 3pt shooters up 5 with 20 sec to go. Its not Duncan's character but you put kobe is that situation and he says " penetrate you Pop, im staying in the game" after we just gave up an offensive rebound that led to a 3 pointer.

You can twist it how you wanted but everyone that blamed Ginobli i had watch the final 3 minutes of game 6 and no one seemed to think it was Ginobli's fault they lost. If you want to take it even further it was Pop starting the 4th quarter with the Spurs scrub lineup that really did them in.
    Parker and Leonard both went 1 for 2 from the line with a minute to go. If either guy could hit his free throws the game is over. Manu's turnover was bad and he was wreckless in the OT but plenty of blame to go around. Parker needs to be automatic from the line and he is far from it.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

30 mins

jjgold

people keep fading Spurs and then have to run to the bank to get loans

Not me for the most part

Capper1124
    Update your status
    Capper1124's Avatar Become A Pro!

Spurs won't go far in the Playoffs. Too old

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Spurs getting their sh!t pushed in early.