Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Reports Release Rondo Rumoured to Raptors??

Really big pick up for Raps

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Saer Noooooooooooooooooooooooo

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

yes smoke

gambleites
    gambleites's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 547

Highly unlikely this trade will ever happen. Toronto would have to give up Lowry as he is the only real tradable prospect that Boston would probably take, and why would Toronto give up a guy who just missed being an allstar for an aging vet who is coming off an injury.

There will be alot of teams interested in Rondo and i think with the way Toronto is currently playing its highly unlikely they trade away any major pieces.

Alot of other teams will have more to offer IMO. But will have to wait and see for now. For right now this is Definitely just a rumor.

JayDeezy
    slow money's better than no money
    JayDeezy's Avatar Become A Pro!

As a Raptor fan since day one, I can tell you with 110% conviction that this trade never happens.

beantown34
    beantown34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3348

Celtics aren't trading rondo especially to someone in there own division . They want two first round picks not going to happen

JayDeezy
    slow money's better than no money
    JayDeezy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by beantown34 View Post
    Celtics aren't trading rondo especially to someone in there own division . They want two first round picks not going to happen

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by gambleites View Post
    Highly unlikely this trade will ever happen. Toronto would have to give up Lowry as he is the only real tradable prospect that Boston would probably take, and why would Toronto give up a guy who just missed being an allstar for an aging vet who is coming off an injury.

There will be alot of teams interested in Rondo and i think with the way Toronto is currently playing its highly unlikely they trade away any major pieces.

Alot of other teams will have more to offer IMO. But will have to wait and see for now. For right now this is Definitely just a rumor.
    rondo and lowry are the same age......while i agree that the trade is probably unlikely....i dont think rondo being "an agiing vet" and lowry being a "prospect" has anything to do with it

mikeya2k
    penetrate
    mikeya2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2313

Rondo is not going anywhere

killersweet
    killersweet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9409

Quote Originally Posted by gambleites View Post

Lowry is an UFA at the end of the season. If raps know they will lose Lowry at the end of the season, then makes sense for them to get something for him. But I highly doubt raptors will get Rondo. If anyone ends up with lowry this season via trade, it would be the knicks.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I like it for Tor...

Boston needs to rebuild and Rondo not for that type of thing