michdude
    michdude's Avatar Become A Pro!

Robert Ferringo is a Scam and a Fraud

YOU TOOK SUCH A SQUARE PLAY! OVER 123! THAT $HIT WAS NEVER CLOSE! I DON'T MIND LOSING MONEY BUT DAMN A RED PLAY ON THAT CRAP!

I went big on this Bald headed crap face's play and lost big.

Every one of his write-ups start the same damn way

He claims he's up like 1 Million Dollars for Dime players but I'm 100% sure that crap is not true. Guy is the biggest fraud out there with 30 plays a day and nobody actually bets all those plays are or tracks him. WHO THE PENETRATING HELL BETS 30 PLAYS A DAY YOU F'IN FRAUDULENT PIECE OF CRAP! THAT'S NOT A TRUE PRO YOU ARE PLAYING WITH MONOPOLY MONEY

I KNOW YOU ARE READING THIS FERRINGO YOU PIECE OF PENETRATING $HIT!

NICE CALL ON A RED PLAY THAT WAS NEVER REALLY CLOSE!

ONE DAY YOU'RE GOING TO BE EXPOSED!

I KNOW YOU HAVE YOUR FAKE SHILLS ON HERE BUT THERE ARE OTHER GUYS WHO ARE STARTING TO SEE THE FRAUD YOU ARE FERRINGO AND THEY WILL STEP UP FOR ME ON THIS THREAD. BRING ON YOUR SHILLS AND YOUR FAKE RECORDS YOU PIECE OF CRAP!
    Last edited by michdude; 02-12-14 at 08:24 PM.

ThreeRsports
    ThreeRsports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4586

Wow. Sounds like someone went above his money management.....agree he plays too many games, but this should have just been a cpl bigger than usual bro, not a mortgage play.....

goirishgo
    goirishgo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10821

The sky is blue.

nikossf
    I dont play at SHIT books
    nikossf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

If you take a look back at every single one of Doc's cappers "BIG" plays... you'll notice a trend of all bigger plays are losers... If you see them post a really big play.. FADE!!

Raiderguy101
    Raiderguy101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21662

Agree. RF is a fraud. Too many games and you forgot his worse tactic, getting a line that's not attainable.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: michdude

success27
    success27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

Quote Originally Posted by nikossf View Post
    If you take a look back at every single one of Doc's cappers "BIG" plays... you'll notice a trend of all bigger plays are losers... If you see them post a really big play.. FADE!!
    Clearly you haven't followed VSI's NBA big plays.

But I agree. everyone else doesn't seem all that profitable.
    Last edited by success27; 02-12-14 at 11:24 PM.

Wojo
    Wojo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9513

It's sad to read your post, Michdude. You state how Ferrigno's write-ups all start the same and you 100% his claims to be crap.

Then why did you wager on one of his plays? And wager big?

HeffreyPicasso
    HeffreyPicasso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Quote Originally Posted by success27 View Post
    Clearly you haven't followed VSI's NBA big plays.

But I agree. everyone else doesn't seem all that profitable.
    VSI isnt a "doc capper" but yes his big plays have been very well

jeffjaguar
    jeffjaguar's Avatar Become A Pro!

I faded docs 12 plays in cbb and nba and made around 17 units!

success27
    success27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

Quote Originally Posted by HeffreyPicasso View Post
    VSI isnt a "doc capper" but yes his big plays have been very well
    Not trying to argue here but what do you mean he isn't a "Doc Capper"

fishtaco02
    fishtaco02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3875

IC has been doing well in both cbb and nba. Now that he is back to his 1 play per day system. I personally just use everyone else's "top" plays in teaser, but still didn't have a chance in that syr/pitt game

michdude

Hey did you guys notice that Ferringo starts touting like crazy on their home page today? I TOLD YOU HE READS WHAT WE POST!

Whenever a Doc guy loses a top play they push them to the bottom of the page but you know what Robert does, HE PUTS HIMSELF ATOP THE PAGE AFTER HE GETS HIS A$$ HANDED TO HIM LAST NIGHT!

HEY ROBERT, YOUR RECORDS MEAN NOTHING TO US BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL LIES YOU BALL HEADED DUMB FUDGE!

sunzal
    sunzal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4648

Looks like someone played a little too much of his allowance money on the total of the year....so he's a big scammer today but just yesterday he was worth breaking your piggy bank for....what a crybaby....you lost, suck it up and deal....i won 24 units with him saturday, so i can deal with giving back 8

sunzal

Quote Originally Posted by michdude View Post
    YOU TOOK SUCH A SQUARE PLAY! OVER 123! THAT $HIT WAS NEVER CLOSE! I DON'T MIND LOSING MONEY BUT DAMN A RED PLAY ON THAT CRAP!

I went big on this Bald headed crap face's play and lost big.

Every one of his write-ups start the same damn way

He claims he's up like 1 Million Dollars for Dime players but I'm 100% sure that crap is not true. Guy is the biggest fraud out there with 30 plays a day and nobody actually bets all those plays are or tracks him. WHO THE PENETRATING HELL BETS 30 PLAYS A DAY YOU F'IN FRAUDULENT PIECE OF CRAP! THAT'S NOT A TRUE PRO YOU ARE PLAYING WITH MONOPOLY MONEY

I KNOW YOU ARE READING THIS FERRINGO YOU PIECE OF PENETRATING $HIT!

NICE CALL ON A RED PLAY THAT WAS NEVER REALLY CLOSE!

ONE DAY YOU'RE GOING TO BE EXPOSED!

I KNOW YOU HAVE YOUR FAKE SHILLS ON HERE BUT THERE ARE OTHER GUYS WHO ARE STARTING TO SEE THE FRAUD YOU ARE FERRINGO AND THEY WILL STEP UP FOR ME ON THIS THREAD. BRING ON YOUR SHILLS AND YOUR FAKE RECORDS YOU PIECE OF CRAP!
    I bet every play...guess i'm a no one

michdude

Quote Originally Posted by sunzal View Post
    Looks like someone played a little too much of his allowance money on the total of the year....so he's a big scammer today but just yesterday he was worth breaking your piggy bank for....what a crybaby....you lost, suck it up and deal....i won 24 units with him saturday, so i can deal with giving back 8
    Hey listen dumb fuc% we all know YOU ARE ROBERT FERRINGO!

If you were truly a client you would be pissed at the 8* Loser.

IF YOU ARE A CLIENT, THEN WHY THE HELL DO YOU NOT POST HIS PLAYS?

FERRINGO YOU ARE A SCAM ARTIST! STOP BEING A SHILL ON HERE AND GO HANDICAP OR SOMETHING.

YOUR CLIENTS DESERVE BETTER!

And no one bets 30 games a day you idiot anyone will agree with me NO VEGAS PROFESSIONAL WOULD EVER BET 30 GAMES IN A DAY!

sunzal

I've made a profit 3 straight years with his hoops plays....college that is....same argument as always, people will same i'm a schill and a liar and i work for him and blah blah blah....every game was recorded last year on is forum, and it was proven he won for us....and yes, often we didnt get the lines, so we calculated the number getting the worst lines and not playing games where the line moves more than one...guess what? Still made a profit....same with this year....but it doesn't matter, guys who lose will still throw temper tantrums and say anyone who wins is a liar....nothing new, that's why his plays don't get posted on this site much anymore...why bother when people like this will claim you're lying anyway.

sunzal

Hey listen dumb fuc% we all know YOU ARE ROBERT FERRINGO!

If you were truly a client you would be pissed at the 8* Loser.

IF YOU ARE A CLIENT, THEN WHY THE HELL DO YOU NOT POST HIS PLAYS?

FERRINGO YOU ARE A SCAM ARTIST! STOP BEING A SHILL ON HERE AND GO HANDICAP OR SOMETHING.

YOUR CLIENTS DESERVE BETTER!

And no one bets 30 games a day you idiot anyone will agree with me NO VEGAS PROFESSIONAL WOULD EVER BET 30 GAMES IN A DAY!
    Right on cue

michdude

I bet every play...guess i'm a no one
    You are not a NO ONE

BECAUSE YOU ARE ROBERT FERRINGO!

IT'S EASY TO BET WITH MONOPOLY MONEY FERRINGO!

IF YOU ARE TRULY A MAN WHY DON'T YOU SHOW YOUR RESULTS EVERYDAY LIKE RAS DOES? WHY DON'T YOU KEEP A YEAR LONG TRACKING OF ALL YOUR PLAYS IN COMPLETE TRANSPARENCY?

IT'S BECAUSE YOU GET OUR A$$ KICKED AND THEN LIE ON YOUR DUMB RECORDS AFTER THE SEASON IS OVER!

sunzal

So why did you play my pick yesterday if i'm such a scam artist? You just figured this out off of one game? Oh no...i said i, now you caught me

sunzal

You are not a NO ONE

BECAUSE YOU ARE ROBERT FERRINGO!

IT'S EASY TO BET WITH MONOPOLY MONEY FERRINGO!

IF YOU ARE TRULY A MAN WHY DON'T YOU SHOW YOUR RESULTS EVERYDAY LIKE RAS DOES? WHY DON'T YOU KEEP A YEAR LONG TRACKING OF ALL YOUR PLAYS IN COMPLETE TRANSPARENCY?

IT'S BECAUSE YOU GET OUR A$$ KICKED AND THEN LIE ON YOUR DUMB RECORDS AFTER THE SEASON IS OVER!
    yep...thanks for the donation yesterday...i'm sure you'll be back....

michdude

i've made a profit 3 straight years with his hoops plays....college that is....same argument as always, people will same i'm a schill and a liar and i work for him and blah blah blah....every game was recorded last year on is forum, and it was proven he won for us....and yes, often we didnt get the lines, so we calculated the number getting the worst lines and not playing games where the line moves more than one...guess what? Still made a profit....same with this year....but it doesn't matter, guys who lose will still throw temper tantrums and say anyone who wins is a liar....nothing new, that's why his plays don't get posted on this site much anymore...why bother when people like this will claim you're lying anyway.
    you are robert ferringo. I will bet my last dollar on it. At least the 1 that i have remaining after you lost with your pathetic over 123 play you scum.

We can follow guys like vsi because they do not do as many plays, there is no one on this forum in their right mind who would not agree with me with the way you defend ferringo that you are robert himself!

Maybe that's why you lose because you spend too much time on this forum instead of actually handicapping?!?!

sunzal

So why did you play me game yesterday? I'm a lying scammer and you'll bet every last dollar on it....no wonder you need to buy picks from losers like me...oh no, there i am doing it again. Funny you keep saying my records are lies....would love proof...same as last year, no one ever proved me a liar, they just said it over and over thinking that made it right....i do give stale lines, but just don't play those games...it's part of the business

michdude

So why did you play my pick yesterday if i'm such a scam artist? You just figured this out off of one game? Oh no...i said i, now you caught me
    So you finally admit you are Ferringo?

I hope everyone is reading this crap as we finally got you to admit it.

NO ONE UNLESS THE ACTUAL GUY WOULD POSTS STUFF LIKE THIS

ALRIGHT YOU SMART A$$ DUMB penetrate, I'M GOING TO EXPOSE YOUR ASS EVERY CHANCE I GET NOW

michdude

so why did you play me game yesterday? I'm a lying scammer and you'll bet every last dollar on it....no wonder you need to buy picks from losers like me...oh no, there i am doing it again. Funny you keep saying my records are lies....would love proof...same as last year, no one ever proved me a liar, they just said it over and over thinking that made it right....i do give stale lines, but just don't play those games...it's part of the business
    holy $hit i got to him, this is robert ferringo! Hahahah

you ball headed dumb fuc$! How does it feel to make your money off your pathetic picks, lying records! Robert ferringo is the new brandon lang! Hahahahahahah

sunzal

Come on mich..tell me...why did you play my total of the year yesterday if you knew i was such a fraud and liar...why? I'd love to know...i was actually on the other side...was just trying to get fools like you and your 20 dollar bets to move the line.

sunzal

Come on...someone else chime in and tell me how funny this dude is....he thinks he got me to admit i'm ferringo

sunzal

you ball headed dumb fuc$! How does it feel to make your money off your pathetic picks, lying records! Robert ferringo is the new brandon lang! Hahahahahahah
    it feels great....free money from fools like tou

michdude

Raiderguy where are you?!?!

I got this guy to admit he is ferringo finally hahaha!

No one would post like this unless they are actually ferringo!

Nice shill! Sunzal? That's the best you can come up with?!

No one would be happy about losing a 8* and talk about last saturday especially when he does not even post those picks for us in a service forum!

You only come on here to defend ferringo and never post his plays another clear indication you are ferringo!

sunzal

this is the greatest post of all time....frame this. "I got to him."

sunzal

No one would be happy about losing a 8* and talk about last saturday especially when he does not even post those picks for us in a service forum!

You only come on here to defend ferringo and never post his plays another clear indication you are ferringo!
    Why would i post picks i want you to buy?

michdude

"RIIIIGHHHHTT" Now you were on the other side hahaha after you clearly got exposed!

Look man we all know you ARE FERRINGO NOW!

"WHO THE HELL DEFENDS A GUY AND SAYS HAHAHA I'M A TOUT I GOT YOUR MONEY AND I LOST AND WHY DID YOU PLAY MY PLAY"

I MIGHT NOT BE AS "EDUCATED" AS YOU IN TYPING BUT NO CLIENT WOULD EVER EVER TYPE LIKE THIS!

THEY WOULD BE LIKE, YEA WE LOST THE PLAY HOPEFULLY WE CAN GET IT BACK WITH HIM LATER BUT NO ONE ON HERE WOULD TAKE THIS MUCH TIME AND DEFEND A TOUT EVERY LAST CHANCE HE GETS!

I ASK EVERYONE TO LOOK AT YOUR PREVIOUS POSTS AND THEY WILL SEE YOU DEFENDING FERRINGO TOOTH AND NAIL?

WHAT FOR? IT'S BECAUSE YOU ARE FERRINGO YOU LYING PIECE OF BALL HEADED PEICE OF $HIT!!!!

michdude

Why would i post picks i want you to buy?
    EXACTLY! THAT'S WHY YOU ARE FERRINGO YOU DUMB FUc$!

THIS IS A SERVICE PLAY FORUM AND CLIENTS POST PICKS OF SERVICES AND HERE YOU ARE SAYING WHY WOULD I DO IT? IT'S BECAUSE YOU ARE HIM YOU CRAP FACE! THAT'S WHY YOU WOULD NOT DO IT!

sunzal

you did it...you got me to admit it..did you notice how when i "slipped up" i said oops, i said i....that was it. Of course, i could have used the delete button, but hey, you got you me.

sunzal

EXACTLY! THAT'S WHY YOU ARE FERRINGO YOU DUMB FUc$!

THIS IS A SERVICE PLAY FORUM AND CLIENTS POST PICKS OF SERVICES AND HERE YOU ARE SAYING WHY WOULD I DO IT? IT'S BECAUSE YOU ARE HIM YOU CRAP FACE! THAT'S WHY YOU WOULD NOT DO IT!
    you're making such great points here

michdude

you did it...you got me to admit it..did you notice how when i "slipped up" i said oops, i said i....that was it. Of course, i could have used the delete button, but hey, you got you me.
    SINCE I GAVE YOU A DONATION YOU CRAP FACE WHY DON'T YOU GO TRY TO BUY SOME ROGAINE?

YOU penetrating SCAMMING PIECE OF LYING $HIT!

WHENEVER SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS TO YOU I WANT YOU TO THINK OF ALL THE LIES YOU POST ON YOUR STUPID A$$ SITE

12 Last