bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by LosDoyers View Post
    Imagine this tough guy internet poster saying that to the face of a 6'2" 255 lineman. You would shit your pants before your head hit the pavement. "hehehe"

Only in the dumbass world of the NFL would murderers, rapists, and civilian-killing drunk drivers be fine but a dude who likes other guys is somehow a distraction. Don't tell anybody this... this is top secret.... but there were gay NFL players on Lombardi's teams.
    i guess you didnt detect that my comment was tongue in cheek.....in fact i know i wouldnt say that to his face or anyone that big and athletic....thats why i think its funny that people are trying to make funny comments...."hehehe"-sarcasm

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

what if he's really good and a huge success and teams draft players that are gayer and gayer every year

smittyallsports
    smittyallsports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6929

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    what if he's really good and a huge success and teams draft players that are gayer and gayer every year

Crate Mayne
    Crate Mayne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LosDoyers View Post
    Remember Jeff Ireland asking that kid point blank if his mom was a prostitute? They'll use any excuse not to draft someone.
    Dez said his dad was a pimp and his mom worked for him, therefore that leads one to ask if she is a prostitute.... It's called a background check, When paying someone multi-millions, it's what you do.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

he was a 3rd to 5th round pick going in, aqnd he will be a 3rd to 5th round pick going out. Some team who is desperate for some good pub will take him. Right now Cleveland and San Francisco come to mind. I can't see any team in the South taking him.

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

i think there is a shot for sure, but +2500 isn't high enough for me. Give me +5000 and Id consider

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Sucker bet. It's so far off, it should be considered a bad line.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Well for those saying the NFL is rigged its very possible he moves all the way up to 1st round and it turns into the feel good story of the year

First 12