Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

Add me to the list not liking Boeheim. If McNamara doesn't have the game of his life, he'd be 0-3 in finals. Just check the video of the loss to Indiana. Smart hits the shot with 4 seconds left and 5 Syracuse players stand there and watch the last seconds run out without calling a timeout.

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Ive said this over and over and nobody understands, least somebody gets it. With that said he has alot of wins, Im just going by the offensive sets, they are horrible, guess after so many years isnt gonna go through the trouble of teaching kids good sets to run and just try to get the best, lengthiest talent you can find.

bellsbendboy
    bellsbendboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

Jimmy will be thrilled with the criticism

from some of the many morons who have contributed to this thread.

A hall of famer who most of his peers consider a genus and the munchkins this site
    cannot see the forest because of the trees.

To wit "all that talent" Name another NBA player other than Melo/

He runs the same sets. His offense is predicated on personnel and changes every year.

He has only one title.

In 1996 the Orange lost the title game to a team with seven pros.

In the last three of he last five campaigns he has lost is starting center in Feb/March.

Onuako when ten points better than he field, Fab Melo when 22-0 and Coleman this year.

I appreciate not liking JB but he is among the very best of his craft.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

travis ford now the king of bad coaches who recruit good/great players since barnes looks like an actual coach this season.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I think Smart was the weak spot of that team, I like their other guards better

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I think Smart was the weak spot of that team, I like their other guards better
    Look at his scoring line yesterday...then you'll see how clueless your post is Coach

First 12