TiredPro
    TiredPro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Refs make peanuts compared to players. Majority of players wouldn't risk their careers to impact the outcome of a game. Referees in basketball and football and umpires in baseball play the biggest role in directing the outcome of games. Some refs have to be the center of attention in games. Some refs never make a call. Corruption in sports, politics, and life has been going on forever. Face the facts.......if there is money involved there are cheats involved. You have to decide if you want to participate. Good luck.....we need it.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Video is gone

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

LMAO....folks still have not come across on this fix issue...When will Joe sixpack get it? Watch all three clips...does Lowry have to spell it out for you.?...Raptors are a public team now...public teams get the raw side of the fix...unless you are the Lakers...If anything, its a pat on the Raptor players backs..This team has improved to such a degree... Stern, Silver, and Vegas have decided they can steal public money every now and then....think of it as a gambling tax...LOLOL....

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: trevor123698

daonlyplaya
    daonlyplaya's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 882

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    There are corrupt cops, judges, and politicians.

So of course refs can be bought.

I don't believe that the leagues fix games but refs are human and and the odd one will be corrupt.

It's human nature to be greedy.
    You really believe that the league didn't fix games in the second half of the season just to get the lakers in the playoffs? We all remember that outrageous warriors-lakers game.. Refs are humans indeed. They can miss not so obvious fouls or call blocks on charges and vice versa, but they are professional and i really don't think that the ref just 'missed' that call against lowry. That was just complete bullshit

cockblocker
    cockblocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Fix or not you have to be an idiot to bet on Tor playing 4 games in 6 nights and last a game of a of a road trip. 2 of those games being in Denver and Utah. Don't cry, just a bad spot to bet on a team. Do some research before you make a bet. Dont cry when you take a home team off a road trip its 1st game back and it loses either.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

That last video was great Menses - with the former "Mob Boss".

cockblocker

Kyle Lowry- We were out partying on this road trip and played in Denver and could smoke all we want legally.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

I cannot believe this is still debatable. Of course sports are rigged and it's the leagues who play the major role in this. There is too much money involved in game outcomes for these control freaks to just leave it all to chance. If you are unable to see this or just to stubborn to face reality I feel for you.

cockblocker

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    I cannot believe this is still debatable. Of course sports are rigged and it's the leagues who play the major role in this. There is too much money involved in game outcomes for these control freaks to just leave it all to chance. If you are unable to see this or just to stubborn to face reality I feel for you.
    Yeah I guess my systems work for the fix. NBA is my best sport.

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by Jago2008 View Post
    That last video was great Menses - with the former "Mob Boss".
    Yeah...i suggest people watch it. You can't get any more legit than a former Capo and son of a mob boss...The Colombo's were shaking people down left and right in the 70's and 80's....and I am pretty sure it was their Coke that kept half the NBA high as shit during the 70's...i wonder just how many players this guy had in his pocket?

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by cockblocker View Post
    Kyle Lowry- We were out partying on this road trip and played in Denver and could smoke all we want legally.
    Nah it was Kyle Lowry - "Listen you nitwit...The game was rigged..but I can't say it on live TV or Silver will fine me a 100 grand...now F u c off"

Look at Derozen sitting beside him...its written all over their faces....the word is out with this Raptor team...if its close..and vegas needs the side...the REFS will handle it...

cockblocker

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    Nah it was Kyle Lowry - "Listen you nitwit...The game was rigged..but I can't say or Silver will fine me a 100 grand...now penetrate off"

Look at Derozen sitting beside him...its written all over their faces....the word is out with this Raptor team...if its close..and vegas needs the side...the REFS will handle it...
    It doesnt matter if its fixed or not. Playing a team on the last game of road trip playing 4 games in six nights is a terrible bet. Plus Sac is a decent home team that can score in bunches.

FistOfFreedom
    FistOfFreedom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 422

LMAO....folks still have not come across on this fix issue...When will Joe sixpack get it? Watch all three clips...does Lowry have to spell it out for you.?...Raptors are a public team now...public teams get the raw side of the fix...unless you are the Lakers...If anything, its a pat on the Raptor players backs..This team has improved to such a degree... Stern, Silver, and Vegas have decided they can steal public money every now and then....think of it as a gambling tax...LOLOL....

"We gotta go out there and FIX it to win"

Bingo.

Menses

It doesnt matter if its fixed or not. Playing a team on the last game of road trip playing 4 games in six nights is a terrible bet. Plus Sac is a decent home team that can score in bunches.
    LOL...you know..I agree with you..but your point is irrelevant to the theme of this thread.....the game was funny style from jump...but that does not excuse what happened...The Raptors are not playing to the fix...Casey does not play games..they played hard and deserved to be rewarded for their effort...they were robbed...

cockblocker

LOL...you know..I agree with you..but your point is irrelevant to the theme of this thread.....the game was funny style from jump...but that does not excuse what happened...The Raptors are not playing to the fix...Casey does not play games..they played hard and deserved to be rewarded for their effort...they were robbed...
    Fine with me. Im winning with my strategy.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living

Fine with me. Im winning with my strategy.
    Dude nobody cares.

cockblocker

Quote Originally Posted by Jago2008 View Post
    Dude nobody cares.
    Thats why youll never learn how to bet.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living

Thats why youll never learn how to bet.
    Says who? You? you're a nobody here, and you make no picks.

I will destroy you on picks - stop running your mouth like a little kid, with your "systems" and "strategy" nobody gives a shit.

This was a thread about a case where there was some evident bogus calls.

cockblocker

My picks are in the NBA contest. Check my record. Ill take you on that challenge since you cant enter the pick contest. I got the Pelicans+1 tonight since my other plays already started.
    Last edited by cockblocker; 02-07-14 at 07:18 PM.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living

My picks are in the NBA contest. Check my record. Ill take you on that challenge since you cant enter the pick contest. I got the Pelicans+1 tonight since my other plays already started.
    Agreed, check your PM.

lucullus
    lucullus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 152

Thanks for sharing ,particularly the last video. That is definitive.

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

Wow, I just watched a video of it on youtube. Holy f*ck, that call is insane!

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

Thank you refs for the orlando magic cover

PremierWagers
    Update your status
    PremierWagers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2479

check this out!
    http://thefixisin.net

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by PremierWagers View Post
    check this out!
    http://thefixisin.net
    Where u think i got the video from ? LOL........enjoy!!!

trevor123698
    trevor123698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

touhy is dead on with the fix is in. it revolves around freemasonry and secret societies same as the way judges are freemasons or members of any number of fraternal brotherhoods. Wake up people. The illuminati is real and it goes by 10,000 different names

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9082

Sac is tanking the season, NBA was sending them a message by giving them 51 free throws to not make their tank look so obvious No way they should be as bad as they are

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by retard View Post
    Thank you refs for the orlando magic cover
    Actually you shoud be thanking kevin durant

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Has anyone yet mentioned in this thread the Kings would've most likely won that game anyway? Even if they had given him a foul and he'd completed the 4-point play, it would have still been a 2 point game with 25 seconds left. Ie they would've had to foul as a 1 second differential is not enough, especially when it can easily dissappear by the time you collect the rebound.

I mean the Kings could've still blown it of course but it was still 85-90% at least a Kings win. It's not like they blew a call on a game-tying or go-ahead shot.

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by trevor123698 View Post
    touhy is dead on with the fix is in. it revolves around freemasonry and secret societies same as the way judges are freemasons or members of any number of fraternal brotherhoods. Wake up people. The illuminati is real and it goes by 10,000 different names
    Finally....somebody who gets it.........finally....PM me...we have much to discuss.

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Has anyone yet mentioned in this thread the Kings would've most likely won that game anyway? Even if they had given him a foul and he'd completed the 4-point play, it would have still been a 2 point game with 25 seconds left. Ie they would've had to foul as a 1 second differential is not enough, especially when it can easily dissappear by the time you collect the rebound.

I mean the Kings could've still blown it of course but it was still 85-90% at least a Kings win. It's not like they blew a call on a game-tying or go-ahead shot.
    I can respect that position...and indeed..the Kings could have still won.....but then there is the issue of the 51 to 24 free throw disparity.....LOL.....When you take 27 more free throws than the opposing team and win by only 8 points........? hmmmm?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Just saw this for he first time. Umm, yeah. Wow.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

I can respect that position...and indeed..the Kings could have still won.....but then there is the issue of the 51 to 24 free throw disparity.....LOL.....When you take 27 more free throws than the opposing team and win by only 8 points........? hmmmm?
    I was just talking about that one play.

I didn't watch the game so I'm in no position to judge whether the free throw disparity was fair or not. Nor do I care.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    I was just talking about that one play.

I didn't watch the game so I'm in no position to judge whether the free throw disparity was fair or not. Nor do I care.
    Like Paul George's "four point play" that went against Sacramento a while back, it serves as a sobering reminder of how much officiating can and will dictate a game -- especially late. Doesn't mean this game was "fixed" or "rigged," but it does mean it's damn hard to cap for bullshit incompetency like this.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

dont get me started on this fukkin topic

boeing dont fukkin do it pal

i do not want to blow a fuse

First 1234 Last