Woody
    Woody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can a tout be so good that he influences the industry

I was just informed by one of my books that my account is being affected because some of my plays were placed similar to Right Angle Sports releases. I am not a member of RAS but for some reason we both liked a particular game around the same time. I was informed because I typically am playing similar games that my account is now on a time delay and lines will be adjusted accordingly. Does the gaming industry respect this guy so much that his plays have ramifications to players across the globe. It must be difficult to a member of RAS. I would assume it does not take long to be marked as a member. I am not a member but I now have find another outlet because I have been marked as a follower. I am a square player and will never be considered sharp. I guess just bad timing on a few plays. I know this could be posted in Service Plays so sorry if placed in wrong thread area.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

lol

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

A wise bookie once told me "why would I not want the best bettor(s) in the world to bet into me? The bettor is supplying me with valuable information." The bookie was running Pinnaclesports at the time.

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dr. Bob use too a few years ago.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    lol
    This would be my normal response but ras is one who does make a difference. Not sure but I don't think he's as strong as he used to be. Used to move lines by 2 -2.5 pts on a reg basis. He plays low exposure mostly west coast games so those are easier to influence and recognize bettors who follow him. His picks are worthless though because they move in less than a minute after release and then the value is gone.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    I was just informed by one of my books that my account is being affected because some of my plays were placed similar to Right Angle Sports releases. I am not a member of RAS but for some reason we both liked a particular game around the same time. I was informed because I typically am playing similar games that my account is now on a time delay and lines will be adjusted accordingly. Does the gaming industry respect this guy so much that his plays have ramifications to players across the globe. It must be difficult to a member of RAS. I would assume it does not take long to be marked as a member. I am not a member but I now have find another outlet because I have been marked as a follower. I am a square player and will never be considered sharp. I guess just bad timing on a few plays. I know this could be posted in Service Plays so sorry if placed in wrong thread area.
    Contact jj Gold immediately...you and him have a lot in common

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Lakerboy! Hitting 23.78% since 2011.

Here is your industry person of influence.
    Points Awarded:

crustyme gave pavyracer 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: InTheDrink

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Lakerboy! Hitting 23.78% since 2011.

Here is your industry person of influence.
    so true.

lol

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14742

RAS has had serious influence for hoops.

Has 'Hammerin' Hank Goldberg released his Super Bowl pick yet?

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    This would be my normal response but ras is one who does make a difference. Not sure but I don't think he's as strong as he used to be. Used to move lines by 2 -2.5 pts on a reg basis. He plays low exposure mostly west coast games so those are easier to influence and recognize bettors who follow him. His picks are worthless though because they move in less than a minute after release and then the value is gone.
    This is true and he still does move cbb lines by multiple points.

Sdotbold
    Update your status
    Sdotbold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

yes problem is getting the bet in, You have to find a place slow to move the line. then its a matter of time until they delay you. Good luck if your an american.

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Ras has a much bigger impact in the beginning of the season especially on mid majors, he usually doesn't do as well down the stretch so he wont be moving the lines drastically right now

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

When Edward releases his plays the line moves within a minute, most lines move 2-3 points on his games. If you a RAS player you have to have the time to be sitting and waiting with multiple computers ready to go or you are not going to get the value in his plays.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: InTheDrink

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Woodrow cut to tha fukkin chase

Denver or Seattle mang?

Vinnie Paz

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell88 View Post
    Ras has a much bigger impact in the beginning of the season especially on mid majors, he usually doesn't do as well down the stretch so he wont be moving the lines drastically right now
    he doesn't even bet cbb right now. He stopped a little while ago. He only does like 3 months of cbb and like 6-8 weeks of football and then stops. Its near impossible to get his lines and I believe he even sells them to some books, 5dimes one of them.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by doublej95 View Post
    When Edward releases his plays the line moves within a minute, most lines move 2-3 points on his games. If you a RAS player you have to have the time to be sitting and waiting with multiple computers ready to go or you are not going to get the value in his plays.
    double j!!!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

It always amazes me how gullible posters are with touts. You think if a tout is good the books wouldn't subscribe to his picks service and get the picks and adjust lines. Then you end up betting a horrible line and you also paid for the picks.

Vinnie Paz

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    It always amazes me how gullible posters are with touts. You think if a tout is good the books wouldn't subscribe to his picks service and get the picks and adjust lines. Then you end up betting a horrible line and you also paid for the picks.
    That's what I said they do in my post. What you said is correct yet people still shell out thousands to pay for ras.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pavyracer

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    That's what I said they do in my post. What you said is correct yet people still shell out thousands to pay for ras.
    if you buy ras, you bet a lot of money and the cost of the package is chicken scratch... it takes being up and ready with sites and/or phones open in order to get down.. if you are able to get down when you get the plays, his service is a proven goldmine ... books buy ras, thats a fact...no other services has near the impact on college hoops and foots