Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Oh please get off your pedestal ya toolbag..

Im sure nobody put a gun to JOJO's head and said 'read this'.

If she wants to talk like common gutter trash then she has to expect blowback.

Giant, stop being so gad damned hypocritical ya twinkie...
    Always been respectful to these people, now cuz they feel like it they gonna trash me? Just because Lou has PMS like you giant, says one thing to me and the next mood swing and I'm the enemy.

Shari, annie are good people. Lou and you can run off into the sunset, SBR be better off.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Oh yea and about my uncle Osama, his best friend worked in the world trade center when it was attacked. They read his name ever year on 9/11. I hope you reading this SBR john.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9208

Ignore her Wulf.

Who cares if Jonelyn wants to be a nasty B. Most of us can't understand her anyway.
    Points Awarded:

Wulfman14 gave Optional 12 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Ignore her Wulf.

Who cares if Jonelyn wants to be a nasty B. Most of us can't understand her anyway.
    Ok brotha...

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

I bet everyone feels better now they are rid of all deeply rooted angst brought them by a tongue in cheek video in a fukkin chitty room.

Sounds important.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    I bet everyone feels better now they are rid of all deeply rooted angst brought them by a tongue in cheek video in a fukkin chitty room.

Sounds important.
    Billy it's the interwebz, what were you expecting old timer?

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993341

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    Rifleman!!!!!
    Actually the "no pussy getting losers" trivia line dates all the way back to an SBR Bash in Las Vegas. You can keep the 10 points though on a technicality.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

He's right though. People need to relax a bit mate. I don't think any of us (at least you and I) would fare much better if trying to talk on camera, no less in Filipino. Takes a lot of guts for anyone to make a vid as it is, let alone talk in their 2nd/3rd/4th language. It's all just for fun. She should have glitter and jelly beans thrown at her... not shade.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: billysink

billysink

True. Fukkin gonna suck for some of these fukks though when the tombstone says born 1992, passed 2054 cause of death choked on fukkin soother.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    He's right though. People need to relax a bit mate. I don't think any of us (at least you and I) would fare much better if trying to talk on camera, no less in Filipino. Takes a lot of guts for anyone to make a vid as it is, let alone talk in their 2nd/3rd/4th language. It's all just for fun. She should have glitter and jelly beans thrown at her... not shade.
    She said my uncle is a mass murderer, I'm not going to throw jelly beans at that. disappointing comment from you

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

True. Fukkin gonna suck for some of these fukks though when the tombstone says born 1992, passed 2054 cause of death choked on fukkin soother.
    Hey golden oldie what if I attack your kids or talk racist, might be ok with you, not me, some thing are off limits.

ACoochy

Shari, if someone was taking potshots at your kid in this manner i wonder if you'd find it as funny (taking away the context of course)??

I think we know the answer to that.

If you stir the shitpot then you should be made to lick the spoon, regardless if it's the online or offline world or whether its your 1st or 4th language.

But hey, if she enjoys demoralizing some of the guys here them more power to her.

The interwebz however has a funny way of evening these things out (whether it be in a just or unjust manner as I'm sure you already know unfortunately).

If jojo keeps going down this path I can see her confidence being ripped to shreds by posters (it's already on tilt as is witness to some of her replies thus far)...

Personally enjoy watching this series but jojo is better than this and personally don't think she has the internal fortitude to handle all the criticism in a manner where she wouldn't take it personally, such is her personality.

Shari, you have to remember that you are in the heavy minority of females that can give back as good as they get (one of the things that makes you an asset here but that I think you sometimes forget because you've become so seemingly numb to it)...

Loshak should be hung by his balls here cos I can see this ending badly for our resident star video maker. ..

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    She said my uncle is a mass murderer, I'm not going to throw jelly beans at that. disappointing comment from you
    I'm sorry that you're disappointed but I think even Stevie Wonder could see that she's not the one responsible for the content. You're wasting your energy shooting the messenger and even worse, people are ripping her apart for the words she says in a language that obviously isn't her native one. Refocus.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

I'm sorry that you're disappointed but I think even Stevie Wonder could see that she's not the one responsible for the content. You're wasting your energy shooting the messenger and even worse, people are ripping her apart for the words she says in a language that obviously isn't her native one. Refocus.
    Yea well if she took such a defiant stance in that stupid anti bullying thread then why can't she differentiate here? People with no guilt just for a paycheck are just as bad. And I could care less how she fukkin speaks.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Shari, if someone was taking potshots at your kid in this manner i wonder if you'd find it as funny (taking away the context of course)??

If you stir the shitpot then you should be made to lick the spoon, regardless if it's the online or offline world or whether its your 1st or 4th language.

But hey, if she enjoys demoralizing some of the guys here them more power to her.

The interwebz however has a funny way of evening these things out (whether it be in a just or unjust manner as I'm sure you already know unfortunately).

If jojo keeps going down this path I can see her confidence being ripped to shreds by posters (it's already on tilt as is witness to some of her replies thus far)...

Personally enjoy watching this series but jojo is better than this and personally don't think she has the internal fortitude to handle all the criticism in a manner where she wouldn't take it personally, such is her personality.

Shari, you have to remember that you are in the heavy minority of females that can give back as good as they get (one of the things that makes you an asset here but that I think you sometimes forget because you've become so seemingly numb to it)...

Loshak should be hung by his balls here cos I can see this ending badly for our resident star video maker. ..

shari91

I've had so many potshots, death threats, etc leveled at my son and I that I got over it a couple of years ago. There is nothing that anyone could say now that would upset me. That's not necessarily a good thing...and doesn't mean they won't get banned for trashing a staff member. It just means I'm used to it now which is friggen sad. Doesn't mean she should cop the same fate.

However people - including those singled out - aren't roaring that she's a liar. They're taking potshots about other stuff because they can't nail her on that. And even worse... they should damn well KNOW she's not the one writing these scripts. I go into threads with all you guys, have known many of you for years, play poker, have even met some of the guys here IRL in Melb and Las Vegas... you know she doesn't do any of that. From a few of the vids I saw before my break I'm sure she wasn't even familiar with who she was talking about. So to take cheap shots at her is misdirected bs. If someone has an issue with what she's saying direct it to those who give her the scripts... it's not in my nature to watch a colleague get torn for stuff that is not of their doing.

ACoochy

I've had so many potshots, death threats, etc leveled at my son and I that I got over it a couple of years ago. There is nothing that anyone could say now that would upset me. That's not necessarily a good thing...

However people - including those singled out - aren't roaring that she's a liar. They're taking potshots about other stuff because they can't nail her on that. And even worse... they should damn well KNOW she's not the one writing these scripts. I go into threads with all you guys, have known many of you for years, play poker, have even met some of the guys here IRL in Melb and Las Vegas... you know she doesn't do any of that. From a few of the vids I saw before my break I'm sure she wasn't even familiar with who she was talking about. So to take cheap shots at her is misdirected bs. If someone has an issue with what she's saying direct it to those who give her the scripts... it's not in my nature to watch a colleague get torn for stuff that is not of their doing.
    Shari that's sounds very idealistic.

We both know in the real world that it's not the person writing the scripts that takes the blame so whilst I understand where your coming from your statement is misleading.

And why shouldn't she be held accountable? You really think the average watcher is thinking about all the behind the scenes going ons whilst watching a video?? Seriously?

Come on shari your better than that...

Again, she reads this stuff from her own free will. The lack of accountability in what your saying is concerning and I can see that your emotionally invested to a degree here (emotions equal lack of perceptual foresight).

Watching someone get torn to shreds is not fun but when it could've been prevented to begin with then I'm sorry but I have no sympathy for that person.

Anyway I hope your doing well these days Shari. Good to see you back and more ready than ever...
    Last edited by ACoochy; 02-01-14 at 11:59 AM.

billysink

Hey golden oldie what if I attack your kids or talk racist, might be ok with you, not me, some thing are off limits.
    Chances of you attacking anything of mine are just slightly higher than me giving half a fukk.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Prick, and CarpeDime

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

I've had so many potshots, death threats, etc leveled at my son and I that I got over it a couple of years ago. There is nothing that anyone could say now that would upset me. That's not necessarily a good thing...and doesn't mean they won't get banned for trashing a staff member. It just means I'm used to it now which is friggen sad. Doesn't mean she should cop the same fate.

if someone talks shit about your son and you turn a deaf ear thats your problem . someone slaps the right cheek you offer the left ? good for you . someone slaps my right cheek i bury them 10 feet into the ground and spit on their grave.

yea probably your way of thinking is better for you sanity in the long run but i dont give a shit. im not angry , but i will state how my opinon at this point. but i aint gonna take any of this chitty chat bullshit as billy said to heart anymore.

and i told you i have nothing against the way she speaks . its WHAT WAS SAID.

her only out is if she didnt know who osama is . then i dont blame her at all. then everyone knows who i want.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Chances of you attacking anything of mine are just slightly higher than me giving half a fukk.
    probably a better mentality (for your health and well being) in the long run yes. but i cant live like that.

shari91

Shari that's sounds very idealistic.

We both know in the real world that it's not the person writing the scripts that takes the blame so whilst I understand where your coming from your statement is misleading.

And why shouldn't she be held accountable? Again, she reads this stuff from her own free will. The lack of accountability in what your saying is concerning and I can see that your emotionally invested to a degree here (emotions equal lack of perceptual foresight).

Watching someone get torn to shreds is not fun but when it could've been prevented to begin with then I'm sorry but I have no sympathy for that person.

Anyway I hope your doing well these days Shari. Good to see you back and more ready than ever...
    I actually think in this situation it's very different vs say an Aussie chick but I'm not going to extrapolate on that.

I'm doing very well... happy to see Chris and Bec Judd had their daughter Billie Kate today. Was a bit of a worry there for awhile as she was freaked that she was overdue but nice to see another addition to the family. Go Blues!!!!

Oh and Wulfie - I don't turn a deaf ear. Trust that they're dealt with. But I know who to direct my anger at. That was my point.
    Last edited by shari91; 02-01-14 at 12:07 PM.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

i got a plane to catch , maybe even hijack , giving you some material for your next video about me lou... some good posting there btw Acoochy.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

I actually think in this situation it's very different vs say an Aussie chick but I'm not going to extrapolate on that.

I'm doing very well... happy to see Chris and Bec Judd had their daughter Billie Kate today. Was a bit of a worry there for awhile as she was freaked that she was overdue but nice to see another addition to the family. Go Blues!!!!

Oh and Wulfie - I don't turn a deaf ear. Trust that they're dealt with. But I know who to direct my anger at. That was my point.
    good . because if you dont defend your son ill punch the person talking shit to him in the head .
    the way she said osama i dont even think she knew who he was. so im not gonna say anything more.

TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

fbi will need substantial proof that any of your uncles arent mass murderers before you are completely cleared

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9208

If she is only doing it under protest, then she needs to talk to the asshole throwing her under the bus.

In the mean time, gleefully present nasty lies for a few coins, in gibberish, and she's gotta expect some shit back.

Might be entertaining if it was witty or funny. But it's just being as nasty as possible, which any dope can do, and reflects more on the presenter than the victim.

Notice how even the biggest haters aren't piling in on Wulf now...

Congrats on out-lowing even the SBR haters JoJo.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Wulfman14

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by TonyTall View Post
    fbi will need substantial proof that any of your uncles arent mass murderers before you are completely cleared
    Could say really bad things here but ya know what you ain't wort my time snow bunny

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alprazolam relax fellas its all good

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

hey dont bring me into this pal! your lucky i took some alparlozam as well as some acitominephan/codine and the hawks are dominating the 2h or i would lay into you right now son!

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

terrible attempt at comedy from sbr...pretty obvious john wrote the script...though the whole transfer of money bit is kinda funny as ive seen the chatter on what happened with jj and shari on one site that i wil not name.

take it for what it is...oprah (hanging above the fireplace ) is a complete racist and the man john has in his avatar is the true terrorist...jo jo would prob do anything for a paycheck so she is not to blame. Philippine economy is worse than the united states especially after that typhoon.

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    hey dont bring me into this pal! your lucky i took some alparlozam as well as some acitominephan/codine and the hawks are dominating the 2h or i would lay into you right now son!
    Dont bring me into it be a haha yet your the one putting jojo under the bus here...

Next time try not to make her look like a complete miscreant because she has more to offer than just plain and non legible insults...

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Dont bring me into it be a haha yet your the one putting jojo under the bus here...

Next time try not to make her look like a complete miscreant because she has more to offer than just plain and non legible insults...
    coocher this aint my gig man, i dont make these vids bro
    Points Awarded:

ACoochy gave CarpeDime 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

coochy it aint loshak bro. read my posts.
    Points Awarded:

ACoochy gave Wulfman14 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

First 12