gunner9995
    gunner9995's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 381

Big Sky picks tonight ??

Anyone have any locks in Big Sky tonite ? Some good matchups..........

redsox9985
    redsox9985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 213

Weber/NAU Over 129
    Southern Utah +12
    EWU/ND Under 158
    EWU -2
    UNC -3.5

Those are my leans as of now, still trying to narrow it down. Really liking the EWU/ND under at first glance however

gunner9995

Quote Originally Posted by redsox9985 View Post
    Weber/NAU Over 129
    Southern Utah +12
    EWU/ND Under 158
    EWU -2
    UNC -3.5

Those are my leans as of now, still trying to narrow it down. Really liking the EWU/ND under at first glance however

You live out this way, know these teams well ?

redsox9985

Quote Originally Posted by gunner9995 View Post
    You live out this way, know these teams well ?
    I live in Missoula so I get to see a lot of these games in person. I haven't made it to as many this year but just watching/listening to games and knowing the conference a little bit helps. I hate to go against my team (Montana) but they just aren't the same team this year and Southern Utah has been playing better as of late. They aren't a good team, don't get me wrong but have had 2 or 3 close losses in the last few games. I also like Northern Colorado to go into Portland and get a solid win. Portland State is a commuter school and plays in the equivalent of a high school gym so there will be really no home court advantage for Portland State. As for the Weber/NAU over, both teams score around 70 ppg and I look for this to be a back and forth game between two of the better teams in the league. I think they go over 129 easily. The EWU/ND total just jumped out to me as really high but that was just at first glance. Both teams definitely can score but I'm just not seeing this game being that high scoring (definitely could be wrong here though). Hope that helps a little bit

gunner9995

Quote Originally Posted by redsox9985 View Post
    I live in Missoula so I get to see a lot of these games in person. I haven't made it to as many this year but just watching/listening to games and knowing the conference a little bit helps. I hate to go against my team (Montana) but they just aren't the same team this year and Southern Utah has been playing better as of late. They aren't a good team, don't get me wrong but have had 2 or 3 close losses in the last few games. I also like Northern Colorado to go into Portland and get a solid win. Portland State is a commuter school and plays in the equivalent of a high school gym so there will be really no home court advantage for Portland State. As for the Weber/NAU over, both teams score around 70 ppg and I look for this to be a back and forth game between two of the better teams in the league. I think they go over 129 easily. The EWU/ND total just jumped out to me as really high but that was just at first glance. Both teams definitely can score but I'm just not seeing this game being that high scoring (definitely could be wrong here though). Hope that helps a little bit

Yeah, went to the E. Washington/Portland St. game on Monday, gym is a cracker-box, crazy !!! Got large ($500) on Portland St., cashed....weird being in a quiet gym, with a Nickel, pretty sure I was the only one there with money on it, funny....there were 2 women knitting/crocheting right next to me (PSU fans of course), while I'm grippin' on a Nickel......degenerate for sure....anyway, I see you like N. Colorado, strong feel on them here on the road ??

pinnerpsk
    pinnerpsk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 439

I like the Weber/NAU over as well. Both teams have been shooting well lately and I see the total being right around 135-140.

Also really like NAU to win straightup. Upshur has been playing great and Im pretty confident that NAU will win this game by at least 5 at the dome.

gunner9995

Quote Originally Posted by pinnerpsk View Post
    I like the Weber/NAU over as well. Both teams have been shooting well lately and I see the total being right around 135-140.

Also really like NAU to win straightup. Upshur has been playing great and Im pretty confident that NAU will win this game by at least 5 at the dome.

Good info Pinner.....honing in on this conference, only playing Big Sky hoops....been gettin' it

redsox9985

I also agree with Pinner on the NAU/Weber St game. I believe the total goes over 129.5 as well as NAU to win this game outright. They play pretty tough at home and Weber State despite the good conference record still hasn't gone on the road and gotten a quality win. Should be a good game but I look for NAU to pull it out. As for the PSU game, that's too funny. I haven't ever been to a game in Portland but it's funny watching on TV/listening on the radio. I remember a few years ago PSU actually won the Big Sky and ended up hosting the conference tournament. They ended up having to rent out the Rose Garden to accommodate all the teams since their gym couldn't handle it haha. I look for Northern Colorado to go into Portland and prove why they are the best team in the conference. I like them at -3.5 as well as the moneyline. Best of luck to whatever you guys end up playing!

BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4131

I love E Wash tonite