ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Team Cancer. It comes in a matching pair.

Take these two off the team, they improve tenfold.

I love watching Kentucky lose as much as the next guy, but holy shit these twins are bad. If you're an NBA team and have them on your draft board, you deserve everything you get.

Maybe the SG one is viable.

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Exactly.

But I think the worst college basketball player I may have ever seen is Willie Cauley-Stein. Last year after that other overrated mother fukker Nerlens Noel got hurt, Cauley-Stein looked to me like he may be physically handicapped every time I saw him play. Something is seriously off with that guy. He is just AWKWARD on the court, like he is blown away that he is that tall or some shit.

I think Willie Cauley-Stein should never play another minute of college basketball and I don't see any way that that bum will play in the NBA.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    Exactly.

But I think the worst college basketball player I may have ever seen is Willie Cauley-Stein. Last year after that other overrated mother fukker Nerlens Noel got hurt, Cauley-Stein looked to me like he may be physically handicapped every time I saw him play. Something is seriously off with that guy. He is just AWKWARD on the court, like he is blown away that he is that tall or some shit.

I think Willie Cauley-Stein should never play another minute of college basketball and I don't see any way that that bum will play in the NBA.
    he will get noticed big time especially since he is so tall .. 7 ft athletes seem hard to come by now a days .. most NBA teams like having small rosters for some reason

remember the older days when teams had a 6'11 pf and center, now teams have 6'7 small forwards playing the PF position

ChalkyDog

Exactly.

People are projecting him as a lottery, borderline top 10.

I wouldn't pay that guy anywhere near a Million dollars guaranteed.

2nd round, prove your way onto an NBA roster type of talent.

bubblebuttluv

I firmly believe you two posters know a whole Hell of a lot more about basketball then I do, so I will take your word for it.

I think I have learned a lot about college basketball betting over the last year and I think I have a nice grasp now (of course I'm sure that there is much improvement I can make), but you guys know more about talent evaluation than I do.

I just know I feel sick when I see Cauley-Stein play. I never seem to see a lot of effort out of him and it seems like he is just going through the motions.

And like most others, I hate the Kentucky Wildcats in general.

I just had a spot bet on them tonight.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

I firmly believe you two posters know a whole Hell of a lot more about basketball then I do, so I will take your word for it.

I think I have learned a lot about college basketball betting over the last year and I think I have a nice grasp now (of course I'm sure that there is much improvement I can make), but you guys know more about talent evaluation than I do.

I just know I feel sick when I see Cauley-Stein play. I never seem to see a lot of effort out of him and it seems like he is just going through the motions.

chalky and I agree on a lot of things .. especially the fact that college ball is 10x better than the NBA

but this is what happens when you constantly get new freshman in and don't have a true leader .. look at most of the real good teams out there in college

90% of them have a leadership mentality coming from upper class students

1. arizona has nick johnson and mconnell which are 2 juniors
    2. cuse has cj fair
    3. florida has patrick young and will yugette
    4. wichita st has cotton and early
    5. sdsu has thames and davis

list goes on and on

bubblebuttluv

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    chalky and I agree on a lot of things .. especially the fact that college ball is 10x better than the NBA

but this is what happens when you constantly get new freshman in and don't have a true leader .. look at most of the real good teams out there in college

90% of them have a leadership mentality coming from upper class students

1. arizona has nick johnson and mconnell which are 2 juniors
    2. cuse has cj fair
    3. florida has patrick young and will yugette
    4. wichita st has cotton and early
    5. sdsu has thames and davis

list goes on and on
    Yeah, I hate the NBA.

I love pretty much every college sport I have watched (I watch baseball, softball, lacrosse, football, basketball, hockey, volleyball, and I even watched field hockey once (I didn't care for field hockey)).

ChalkyDog

It's not me. I thought Stein was a bust coming out of HS. He's actually exceeded expectations.

Still, projected lottery? Based on what? I have no fukkin clue what scouts are looking at sometimes.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

are these twins really leaving school after one year?

bubblebuttluv

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    I would assume so.

They are a fukking joke though.

ChalkyDog

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    I don't think so, not after this abortion of a year. I think draftxpress pushed them to the 2015 draft recently, but I could be mistaken.

I think Cal might be smart to push them out like he has with other kids in the past.

If this is his starting backcourt for a sophomore year, they're going to be pressing even more trying to get theirs to impress scouts, and it might be even more disastrous for Kentucky than this year.

If I were Cal, I'd call in a favor to a scout and give them a lottery pick grade so that they GTFO.