flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Denver wins easy

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Anyone still on the fence needs to study the injury report for both teams. It's an easy choice after that.

MikeyD323
    MikeyD323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 387

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    This is Peyton Manning's moment to solidify a career that doesn't need solidifying. The Denver offense has great depth and although Seattle has the number 1 defense in the NFL, Denver will do enough to cover.

Denver blew an opportunity last season with Flacco's bomb to Jacoby Jones. This season, they've managed to basically go "wire to wire". Brady and NE have been Manning's main obstacle and Denver steamrolled the Pats.

MetLife Stadium will be like a home game for Denver. Everyone is rooting for Peyton to get that 2nd ring in Eli's backyard. Lynch won't be able to handle the spotlight (he already froze in an interview with Deion Sanders) and Wilson can't match Peyton throw for throw.

I don't care if the weather is cold; Peyton Manning will finally get the respect that is well overdue. If you don't feel secure giving points then take Denver ML.

This is an easy bet. This won't get ugly because of Wilson's composure, but Denver rolls here. Take it to the bank! THE ODDS ARE WAY OFF HERE. GOOD LUCK,Will2
    Could not have said it better myself. After watching all games this year from the two teams it boggles my mind how denver isnt -7. I'd still take it. GL bro lets gooooo

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD323 View Post
    Could not have said it better myself. After watching all games this year from the two teams it boggles my mind how denver isnt -7. I'd still take it. GL bro lets gooooo
    Wow-I'll take seattle plus 7 PLEASE-
    this is the worst post in this thread

shooterman
    shooterman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18498

I felt almost as confident as you in 2009 when I laid 9 grand to make 5 grand on Peyton's Colt team. Amazingly I never had a chance in that game even though he was coming into that game playing great ball. I don't think it would be very smart to bet against this Seattle team this year even though I believe Denver is the more prolific scoring team. The bookies will not be handling much of my money on this years Super Bowl.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

How is the line way off? Sea should be favored. Make no mistake the books moved den to fave not early money. Public perception is always going to favor offense. People stop talking about the 06 bears. Colts were -7 in that game. Sea will blowout denver. Carroll v fox lmao.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    How is the line way off? Sea should be favored. Make no mistake the books moved den to fave not early money. Public perception is always going to favor offense. People stop talking about the 06 bears. Colts were -7 in that game. Sea will blowout denver. Carroll v fox lmao.

Why? It applies....game will be won or lost Denver's defense vs Seattle's offense same as 2007 SB. Denver has scored 24+ in every game but one this year. If Denver gets the ball 28 min or more then they'll score 23-24 or more. Seattle with 33 field goals this year....Denver 25. Prater had 30% fewer field goals. Nobody can beat Denver w/fg's and Seattle is much more likely to stall in the red zone. Seattle must win the turnover battle and time of poss. which could happen but blowout? Denver's 3 losses by a total of 16 points.

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Why? It applies....game will be won or lost Denver's defense vs Seattle's offense same as 2007 SB. Denver has scored 24+ in every game but one this year. If Denver gets the ball 28 min or more then they'll score 23-24 or more. Seattle with 33 field goals this year....Denver 25. Prater had 30% fewer field goals. Nobody can beat Denver w/fg's and Seattle is much more likely to stall in the red zone. Seattle must win the turnover battle and time of poss. which could happen but blowout? Denver's 3 losses by a total of 16 points.
    If you want to indulge cliche hypothetical fantasy, I'd take 2006 Bears over 2013 Broncos.

MikeyD323
    MikeyD323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 387

Quote Originally Posted by freakydave View Post
    Wow-I'll take seattle plus 7 PLEASE-
    this is the worst post in this thread
    Cant wait till after the game so every1 sees what a fktard u are. Lmfao

freakydave

After the game you won't be on here--

slacker00

After the game you won't be on here--
    He'll be here, but under yet another ghost alias. I wish SBR would crack down on these guys.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

den alt spread odds are too high. they have no chance here

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

IT'S ALMOST GAMETIME. DO WHAT I TELL YOU AND YOU WON'T BE SORRY. DENVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FREE MONEY------GO TO the PAY WINDOW!!!!!!!!!

jaytee20
    jaytee20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4030

"THE ODDS ARE WAY OFF HERE."

This is why the other countries are beating us.

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

Seattle blowout? DEN hasn't been blown out all year and SEA offense can barely move the ball.

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by tokio View Post
    Seattle blowout? DEN hasn't been blown out all year and SEA offense can barely move the ball.
    SEA's offense is #8 is scoring. You've been watching too much ESPN or something.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    SEA's offense is #8 is scoring. You've been watching too much ESPN or something.
    and donks back end is decimated, it like nobody saw the little white dudes pats had running down the field open on several occasions that brady just missed..team is ripe for the picking over the top and as much focus as they have to have to stop the run gm.. if this a blowout it not gonna be sea getting blown out, dont believe wilson has ever been beat by more than 7 by a nfl team..

jaytee20
    jaytee20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4030

Further "odds" education requested.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Denver wins easy
    Lol, clueless

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8991

Rellik
    Rellik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4386

Yep, they were way off. Seattle should have been favored at least by a Touchdown..!!!

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

This is Peyton Manning's moment to solidify a career...

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post

Hard to do riding the Bench

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Sorry guys. This could never been expected. I've been watching Super Bowls since the 70's and Seattle's defense was DOMINANT. Russell Wilson is such a composed young man; his name will be up with the greats when all is said and done. Congrats to those that took Seattle and their fans; they deserved this...hands down

2daBank

Sorry guys. This could never been expected. I've been watching Super Bowls since the 70's and Seattle's defense was DOMINANT. Russell Wilson is such a composed young man; his name will be up with the greats when all is said and done. Congrats to those that took Seattle and their fans; they deserved this...hands down
    1st off every smart cat I know was on sea. 2nd the fact u were on donks with your pathetic arrogance like u know something smart ppl don't made it all very expected.. You always been 1 of the few ppl I think it funny to watch lose. Of coarse fact u here posting bout it means it was a little sorry ass bet to begin with even tho it was the worst line in history cause f\*g boy overrated Peyton couldn't possibly lose right.. Go crawl back in your hole u scrub.

LosDoyers
    LosDoyers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 262

It was expected by anyone who took AP Statistics in 11th grade. Or even a 3rd rate community college course on mathematics.

The backtracking makes me think you're on crack. Wilson did great in the SB and has had an amazing two years... but all time greats? LMAO we know how your picks go, bruh. Did you even watch the game? I hate the term game manager; it's a dumb ESPN term to say the QB did OK as if it's a bad thing to admit sometimes defense and special teams win games!

freakydave

Where you hiding clown

2daBank

Where you hiding clown
    I like u better when u not being a flag waving fudge packer homer Dave! Lol

cruzing vato
    cruzing vato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 232

I still agree the odds were off. It was a road game for both teams, and broncos offense should've put the line at minus 4 or 5.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by cruzing vato View Post
    I still agree the odds were off. It was a road game for both teams, and broncos offense should've put the line at minus 4 or 5.
    Wow that sounded ignorant before the gm and just stupid now.. Why u think books opened sea as favs dipshit? U don't think they knew all u jock sniffing squares were gonna eat that up.. Just give it a rest u clowns couldn't have been more wrong and it would play out same way 8 out of 10 easy..

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

Thank you !!

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Wow that sounded ignorant before the gm and just stupid now.. Why u think books opened sea as favs dipshit? U don't think they knew all u jock sniffing squares were gonna eat that up.. Just give it a rest u clowns couldn't have been more wrong and it would play out same way 8 out of 10 easy..
    Can't fault the books, they try to take even action. But the floodgates swung open on the DEN side.

I have to admit, when I first saw the line, I thought SEA was the favorite and didn't realize until later that day.

CrimsonTideFan
    CrimsonTideFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 744

PAYTON20
    PAYTON20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

Quote Originally Posted by PAYTON20 View Post
    The stupidity on SBR is unreal

what a bunch of hamburgers lol
    Hamburgers gonna hamburger lol

First 12