BadLuckSanta
    BadLuckSanta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19889

keep it up

keep posting winners

we make this forum, the forum doesnt make us
    don't be naive to the fake ghost accounts posting bullshit for you to lose
    come up with your own solid methods for picking winners and if you feel damn strong about it, post that pick and let others cash as well
    if you're just some punk bitch who is pushing hamburger plays on bovada, do yourself and all of us a favor and keep to yourself and let the big boys help you out

this place keeps getting worse, yes, but it's realistically never going to stop
    it'll lose some damn good cappers to nonsense as it usually does but it always cycles back

some of you may lose your ass on Sunday posting large bets just because it's the last NFL game of the year. Dont.
    Don't buy into the hype. If you bet $100 youll enjoy the game just as much as you would if you put $1,000.
    Remember, you're not a fukking pro. this isn't a way to make an income. this is entertainment. dont bet what you cant afford. dont lose your ass tailing picks you know nothing about just because the guy that's hot shit on the forum at the time posts it. variance catches everyone and nothing is a sure thing.

with all that said..

Denver -120 1H
    2400 / 2000

(yeah bitch, I can afford it)

Good luck fukk heads.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

ROFLcopter
    ROFLcopter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1284

Good luck. You don't like them for the full game? Considering the same exact play but for the full game

gregmav1
    gregmav1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1350

How's Manning going to win 1H after one of his receivers gets knocked out for the rest of the game on their second drive? After he gets sacked 2 times in the 1st quarter don't you think their offense will have to shift? What about when Marshawn Lynch and the Seattle O-Line rip through the porous Denver D? With weather made to run the ball not throw the ball? What about when the finesse and aged Denver Broncos get blindsided by the youngest, most brutal, and hardest hitting team they've played all season and can only manage two TD drives all game, with only one in the first? Can the Denver D really hold Seattle to below two TDs? I don't think so. Seattle Moneyline for the easy cash. Denver has had wins over the AMAZING chargers and the gronk-less, hopeless Patriots... Seattle just beat the Saints and 49ers.

Denver is about to run into a brick wall and not be able to get up. And I say this as someone who is going to root for Denver but not put money on the game because I know Seattle will win. Only doing novelty props because I still want to enjoy the game and be able to root for Denver but not throw my money away on betting on them.

Again, Seattle ML.

djmano
    djmano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

put your money where your mouth is....

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by BadLuckSanta View Post
    keep posting winners

we make this forum, the forum doesnt make us
    don't be naive to the fake ghost accounts posting bullshit for you to lose
    come up with your own solid methods for picking winners and if you feel damn strong about it, post that pick and let others cash as well
    if you're just some punk bitch who is pushing hamburger plays on bovada, do yourself and all of us a favor and keep to yourself and let the big boys help you out

this place keeps getting worse, yes, but it's realistically never going to stop
    it'll lose some damn good cappers to nonsense as it usually does but it always cycles back

some of you may lose your ass on Sunday posting large bets just because it's the last NFL game of the year. Dont.
    Don't buy into the hype. If you bet $100 youll enjoy the game just as much as you would if you put $1,000.
    Remember, you're not a fukking pro. this isn't a way to make an income. this is entertainment. dont bet what you cant afford. dont lose your ass tailing picks you know nothing about just because the guy that's hot shit on the forum at the time posts it. variance catches everyone and nothing is a sure thing.

with all that said..

Denver -120 1H
    2400 / 2000 k

(yeah bitch, I can afford it)

Good luck fukk heads.
    i hear ya bruh !

good luck on your play.

gregmav1
    gregmav1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1350

Quote Originally Posted by gregmav1 View Post
    How's Manning going to win 1H after one of his receivers gets knocked out for the rest of the game on their second drive? After he gets sacked 2 times in the 1st quarter don't you think their offense will have to shift? What about when Marshawn Lynch and the Seattle O-Line rip through the porous Denver D? With weather made to run the ball not throw the ball? What about when the finesse and aged Denver Broncos get blindsided by the youngest, most brutal, and hardest hitting team they've played all season and can only manage two TD drives all game, with only one in the first? Can the Denver D really hold Seattle to below two TDs? I don't think so. Seattle Moneyline for the easy cash. Denver has had wins over the AMAZING chargers and the gronk-less, hopeless Patriots... Seattle just beat the Saints and 49ers.

Denver is about to run into a brick wall and not be able to get up. And I say this as someone who is going to root for Denver but not put money on the game because I know Seattle will win. Only doing novelty props because I still want to enjoy the game and be able to root for Denver but not throw my money away on betting on them.

Again, Seattle ML.
    Yep, I completely called how this game was going to go. Props to me.