TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

I think this is one NFL game that is not fixed

Think about it, they already have a captivated audience, there are no other sporting events going on at the time, so people aren't going to be tuning out no matter how big of a blowout.

If anything regular season games are fixed for drama, and the superbowl is the one with no script because it doesn't need one

Wojo
    Wojo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9513

Stupidest question of all time along with the stupidest comments by the original poster.

Did you ever think how many people would have to be involved to have a game fixed in the regular season?

Be realistic.

Be intelligent.

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

Tons of action on Denver....Seattle brought the pain and when they hit, they went for kill. Fixed? Hell yes. Seahawks showed them no mercy because they were on the side to win.

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

I have an open mind and always like to hear people's views, discuss evidence etc. before coming to a conclusion. I think it's naive to make assumptions in either side if you do not at least look at the facts, or the case presented on both sides.

Just like the naive people who don't believe in police brutality. Even today with all the cases caught on tape.

Yuuuup11
    Update your status
    Yuuuup11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

First 123