Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 804

Quote Originally Posted by plekz View Post
    If Pellegrini puts his best out there City will kill Sunderland, in proper slaughter fashion. They'll have Nasri back then aswell. I'll happily do a 4 didgit bet City destroys Sunderland.
    It does look to easy and you're probably right and it'll end up like last years cup final.

Gus Poyet has Sunderland ticking along nicely at the moment it'd be great to see him rewarded with a cup. Plus if Sunderland win it there's even less chance that United will be playing in Europe next season and that'd make me happy!

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by plekz View Post
    Everton tried to get passed Man U in the league for like 11 years, after seeing Moyes in action they conjured the plan of sending him to Man U as a trojan horse.

And whaddaya now, Everton is ahead on Man U in the league.

Zizou:

Depends on what RVP and Rooney looks like when they come back, but alot points to Rooney not being particulary happy with Moyes and wanting to leave during the summer. But yeah at home Olympiakos are not to be trifeled with, at any rate if United get by them the next team up are gonna hammer the shit out of them.

Atletico will give Milan their walking papers aswell. And make it look easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post

Yep, wouldnt be surprised at all
    Yeah, AM will easily eleminate Milan. One of the best teams this year, love to watch them play.

I've seen quite a few games of Olympiakos this season. The league in Greece unfortunately isn't a real competition, but they can score and never give up. I truly think they are way overprized against United.

First 123