bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post

He strikes me as a typical guido douchebag. He really rubs me the wrong way as a person, and comes off as an insufferable, egotistical moron. When he fights, though, he's incredibly tough, and will take the fight to absolutely anyone. His fight with Cotto was really good, and he completely refused to quit.
    wow...ok.....well you are definitley right about him as a fighter.....i guess ...i guess anyone who is opinionated and voices it is an insufferable, egotistical moron.....kinda like posting here

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3585

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    i was up in the nosebleeds(shots i took were with a zoom)....i actually got the pac/hatton tix through a friends uncle for free....we got 4 of em....they are face valued at 300 each....i paid for the pac/cotto tix....like 3 and change apiece.....

theres a ton of talent....two russians that come to mind are gennady golovkin and sergey kovalev.....lotta young kids like danny and mikey garcia.....just tons of talent everywhere really
    Yeah those names dont ring abell, interesting though always like to learn as much as I can.

Harold Baines
    Harold Baines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1249

My most recent favorite was Gatti. Before that Thomas Hearns.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Little Mac

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Quote Originally Posted by broadway6 View Post
    Let me tell you something once and for all. Rocky Marciano was good, but compared to Joe Louis, Rocky Marciano ain't shit.

He beat Joe Louis's ass

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Ivan Drago!

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by bradthebloke View Post
    He beat Joe Louis's ass
    I always read posts like these and I wonder why people like you can't see the obvious logical fallacies that arise from saying things like this. It just doesn't make sense to me, and hasn't since I was a kid, that things like these would need to be pointed out to people.

tl;dr: You're dumb.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

i didnt say that....was talking about hatton....and those are the two biggest fights in his career.....you are trying to read more into it than there is....but carry on as you wish...
    I actually thought for a second I would see a post by you where you didnt mention Mayweather. Was about to spring out my door and start stacking canned food for the incoming nuclear apocalypse, but luckily i read a line or two further. I have never in my life seen a pair of lips clamped tighter around a pair of testicles than yours around Mayweather. I really hope you run the Mayweather Awareness Organization or something to that extend, as you otherwise must be really shitty at your job and life in general, seeing how much time you devote to thinking, talking and fantasising about a short black dude. It really comes of as downright creepy.

On topic: http://b.bimg.dk/node-images/490/620...boksning--.jpg

This boss right here.
    Brian Nielsen

Also Patrick Nielsen but more because I know him, not that I think he's a supreme talent, and the kid needs to start focusing.

Otherwise I admire Pernell Whiteker, Ali The Greatst of all Time, and Roy Jones in his prime, Mayweather, Prince Naseem and Nicolini Locche. I love some defensive wizards.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    I actually thought for a second I would see a post by you where you didnt mention Mayweather. Was about to spring out my door and start stacking canned food for the incoming nuclear apocalypse, but luckily i read a line or two further. I have never in my life seen a pair of lips clamped tighter around a pair of testicles than yours around Mayweather. I really hope you run the Mayweather Awareness Organization or something to that extend, as you otherwise must be really shitty at your job and life in general, seeing how much time you devote to thinking, talking and fantasising about a short black dude. It really comes of as downright creepy.

On topic: http://b.bimg.dk/node-images/490/620...boksning--.jpg

This boss right here.
    Brian Nielsen

Also Patrick Nielsen but more because I know him, not that I think he's a supreme talent, and the kid needs to start focusing.

Otherwise I admire Pernell Whiteker, Ali The Greatst of all Time, and Roy Jones in his prime, Mayweather, Prince Naseem and Nicolini Locche. I love some defensive wizards.
    im pretty sure a guy like you doesnt have to go out of his own door to find a healthy supply of canned food.....i made several posts in this thread talking about other things.....but sure as the time i devote to mayweather....theres you and MD reminding me how disgusted you are about it....time and time again....how bout you let it go? this is a forum to express opinions

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

im pretty sure a guy like you doesnt have to go out of his own door to find a healthy supply of canned food.....i made several posts in this thread talking about other things.....but sure as the time i devote to mayweather....theres you and MD reminding me how disgusted you are about it....time and time again....how bout you let it go? this is a forum to express opinions

It's like a religion.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

It's like a religion.
    yer pretty much the coolest guy to ever grace a message board

mirinquads

Being a connoisseur of canned foods isn't quite as bad as being obsessed with manlets who flash cash, bro.

I will make you a deal though.

If you admit right here and right now, that which is painfully obvious, that you'd love a romantic retreat with Mayweather on a little island of his choosing, where he'd get to rail ya every night, I will never mention your creepy "time devotion" to him, ever again.

Or we will continue where we left off.

I will also recommend you look into getting some courses in grammar. I will give you a free sample, you only need one full stop after you end your sentences.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Being a connoisseur of canned foods isn't quite as bad as being obsessed with manlets who flash cash, bro.

I will make you a deal though.

If you admit right here and right now, that which is painfully obvious, that you'd love a romantic retreat with Mayweather on a little island of his choosing, where he'd get to rail ya every night, I will never mention your creepy "time devotion" to him, ever again.

Or we will continue where we left off.

I will also recommend you look into getting some courses in grammar. I will give you a free sample, you only need one full stop after you end your sentences.
    how about we just make this deal...you ignore me and stop mentioning me....im just a poster on a message board guy...let it go....i made several posts in this thread without discussing anything about floyd....and yet you two still come here and have to point one out.....let it go...i was discussing hatton,floyd, and pac with someone

latarianmilton
    latarianmilton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3660

Margarito! made mayweather crap his pants
    His first fight with cotto is one of my favorites of all times

mirinquads

No deal.

You creepy fukker.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

No deal.

You creepy fukker.
    alright man...fair enough...i figured it would help you free up more time to check out mens fitness magazines and go to more bodybuilding competitions where guys wear thongs

mirinquads

I can easily do that while I insult you, son.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

You mirin my abs suhn!!

bobby heenan
    Update your status

I can easily do that while I insult you, son.
    ok ....but thats just gonna take more time away from your aspiring career in homoerotic fiction....actually on second thought it wont...youll still be following me around while i make statements about boxing...and you will still be writing about cocks, ballbags, and anal penetration

mirinquads

Defo mirin glutes, no homo.

And Bobby, i knew that sentence would be stuck in your dirty little mind. I see you added a ballgag though, if thats what youre into, I'm sure Money would oblige, in your dreams anyway.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Defo mirin glutes, no homo.

And Bobby, i knew that sentence would be stuck in your dirty little mind. I see you added a ballgag though, if thats what youre into, I'm sure Money would oblige, in your dreams anyway.
    grow up guy....seriously

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3585

Dont worry about those guys bud,if there gonna be rude its not worth it.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Dont worry about those guys bud,if there gonna be rude its not worth it.
    oh im not worried....its just funny to watch this guy come in here, while were talking about boxing, and talk about sex toys and fantasies as he pens his latest work in homoerotic fiction.....and he actually thinks he isnt the sad one

dfish
    Sea Pines
    dfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Quote Originally Posted by Harold Baines View Post
    My most recent favorite was Gatti. Before that Thomas Hearns.
    Two good choices

mirinquads

oh im not worried....its just funny to watch this guy come in here, while were talking about boxing, and talk about sex toys and fantasies as he pens his latest work in homoerotic fiction.....and he actually thinks he isnt the sad one
    I didnt actually talk about those thing, but you got an imagination on your when it comes to these things, apparently. Creepy.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

I didnt actually talk about those thing, but you got an imagination on your when it comes to these things, apparently. Creepy.
    ya?

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

I always read posts like these and I wonder why people like you can't see the obvious logical fallacies that arise from saying things like this. It just doesn't make sense to me, and hasn't since I was a kid, that things like these would need to be pointed out to people.

tl;dr: You're dumb.

im guessing you never saw Coming to America. Lighten up, Francis

blacklady
    blacklady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Manny of course!

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by bradthebloke View Post
    im guessing you never saw Coming to America. Lighten up, Francis
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bradthebloke

steveharris
    steveharris's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    Butterbean!

HAHA! I remember Butterbean and Johnny Knoxville boxing in a department store, Jack***! ahaha
    My favourite boxer is Manny Pacquia. I admire his discipline and passion for boxing.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

don't forget cleveland "big cat" williams. took on all comers. ali, liston, terrell, seemed to be on friday night fights once a month.

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dead as a hammer.

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Tyson! Ill never forget how he slipped a right uppercut from Alfonzo Ratliff and launched a left hook counter to put him out! Or that shot at Spinks temple that nearly killed him. Last blockbuster boxer of our time!

mncosoldier
    mncosoldier's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

ME, I fighit Golden GLOVES in MARCHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

bringbacklife
    bringbacklife's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 748

sugar ray robinson

First 1234 Last