tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Not exactly a bold proclamation here. But if you're planning to jam a side in the NFC championship game make sure you are maximizing your value. If you like a side make sure you are betting the future.

SEA +200 to win the Bowl
    SF +342 to win the Bowl

Neither of these AFC cookie cutter defenses will be able to shut down the NFC and it will be sack/dropped for a loss central on the other side of the ball.

It's all about maximizing your value when you have a strong play on a side. So if you're betting a side in the NFC champ game be smart and get your ++ odds now on that same team in the s bowl. Shop around...get the best line and get it at multiple shops if you really want to jam it.

And no I'm not giving a play here on the NFC champ game. Maybe later.

GL
    Last edited by tatddy; 01-17-14 at 01:04 PM.

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

The AFC may not hold the best D but the NFC doesn't have a QB to be frightened about at all.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3353

Agree. Even though AFC has the superior QB's, Defense usually wins championships. Will take the clearly better NFC Defenses to slow down Brady or Manning at Met Life and get the W.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Couldn't agree more.

Defense wins championships. Both Seattle and SF are well rounded enough to take care of Denver in the Super Bowl.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

You won't beat Super Bowl ML with Seattle if you bet Sea and SF equally

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Sea would blow out the broncos. I mean blowout. Sf would win by 7 or more. Ne would lose 2 or 3. Poor manninh he is gonna get his ass handed to him.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3353

The interesting thing is that SF is more of a favorite to win the Super Bowl than SEA should they win Sunday. Speaks volumes for the value of Sea's Home field.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

49ers will beat the Patriots in Superbowl. You heard it here first.

tatddy

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    You won't beat Super Bowl ML with Seattle if you bet Sea and SF equally
    You sure as hell could depending on how things play out. Will be close.
    Last edited by tatddy; 01-17-14 at 12:19 PM.

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you guys don't think Denver will score at least 24 on either Sea or SF you're crazy.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    You sure as hell could depending on how things play out. Will be close.
    No because if you get +200 future on Seahawks and bet them and 49ers equally, you are effectively getting -200 ML if Seattle gets there. The first part of your statement was correct, if you like one side in the NFC Championship, bet the future on that side.

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

I am hoping the AFC takes an early lead and then I will pounce on the NFC ML in game.

NFC is a solid investment I do agree.

tatddy

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    No because if you get +200 future on Seahawks and bet them and 49ers equally, you are effectively getting -200 ML if Seattle gets there. The first part of your statement was correct, if you like one side in the NFC Championship, bet the future on that side.
    You're right. Slight am brain fart.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

I think Denver could beat Seattle. Denver would get atleast 24 if the weather was reasonable and they might be able to load the box and force Wilson to pass more than Carroll would like. SF has the weapons on offense and experience from last year...they'll win it all imo. The Patriots would lose to both. NE is too beat up at DT to stop the run consistently and not explosive enough on offense either.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Sea would blow out the broncos. I mean blowout.
    And yet they'd be a dog.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by nvrlose37 View Post
    If you guys don't think Denver will score at least 24 on either Sea or SF you're crazy.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    I think Denver could beat Seattle. Denver would get atleast 24 if the weather was reasonable and they might be able to load the box and force Wilson to pass more than Carroll would like. SF has the weapons on offense and experience from last year...they'll win it all imo. The Patriots would lose to both. NE is too beat up at DT to stop the run consistently and not explosive enough on offense either.
    Seattle/Denver now Pick'em at 5 Dimes. The NFC is favored in all other matchups. And the 49ers would be the bigger favorite over either AFC opponent than Seattle would, meaning that the 49ers would be favored this week if they were playing the Seahawks on a neutral field.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Um ya? Called the preseason, just like niners hawks

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Bet US doesnt offer this!

what a horrendous book, gonna have to reload at 5deezy soon

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

I really want Niners to go......but I hate this spot they happen to be in.

for me Seahawks futures are solid.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

not neccesarily... i see your point though.

never under estimate Bill Bellicheck with 2 weeks to prepare

Chong Wizard
    Chong Wizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Sea would blow out the broncos. I mean blowout. Sf would win by 7 or more. Ne would lose 2 or 3. Poor manninh he is gonna get his ass handed to him.
    Looks like Broncos are gonna win it all. Thanks in advance.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

As a Bronco backer,id sooner Seattle then SF to be honest,the Broncos main weakness is there secondary, and SF has two of the more dangerous wide receivers left.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by Chong Wizard View Post

+200 to win it all. Have fun

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    As a Bronco backer,id sooner Seattle then SF to be honest,the Broncos main weakness is there secondary, and SF has two of the more dangerous wide receivers left.
    Crabtree would be tough but Vernon Davis would just go crazy. Denver's safeties never seem to know where they're supposed to be....look at Flacco's hail mary last year. Aldon Smith is a better rusher than anyone on Sea too....to get Manning off his game you have to get pressure with 4.

tatddy

Gl with that.

Chong Wizard

Gl with that.
    Normally I would never go against your advice and I might end up regretting it but Lakerboy has basically left me no choice here but to bet the Broncos... He has become the new Brock Landers. Congrats LB never thought it could be done but your the new Brock Landers.

tatddy

Normally I would never go against your advice and I might end up regretting it but Lakerboy has basically left me no choice here but to bet the Broncos... He has become the new Brock Landers. Congrats LB never thought it could be done but your the new Brock Landers.
    I'm sure the teams will factor lbs call into their prep. Gl.

Chong Wizard

I'm sure the teams will factor lbs call into their prep. Gl.
    Either way as long as LB doesn't mush the Broncos this weekend I'll have won like 10 times as much this playoffs then id be risking on the Super Bowl anyways... If Broncos somehow lose to the Pats then I'll go large on the NFC team.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Crabtree would be tough but Vernon Davis would just go crazy. Denver's safeties never seem to know where they're supposed to be....look at Flacco's hail mary last year. Aldon Smith is a better rusher than anyone on Sea too....to get Manning off his game you have to get pressure with 4.
    Yeah it wouldnt be pretty,theyd just be slicing up the Broncos back end. You would think by know the coaches would sort out the problem knowing what went on last year,but no it seems to more of the same.

The Seahawks were the last team I wanted the Broncos to face going into the playoffs, but looking at it know they would be the lesser of two evils.

JoshuaCarnahan
    JoshuaCarnahan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 38

You have two well seasoned and mentally capable QBs your talking about, up against two you athletic QBs.. who will out smart who?

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

Think Tatddy might be wrong for once.Agree SF is the best team left but think you are giving Seattle too much credit.IMO they are the worst of these 4 when their crowd isn't there to make it impossible for QBs to communicate pre snap.

SF
    Denver
    NE
    Seattle

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by mikemca View Post
    Think Tatddy might be wrong for once.Agree SF is the best team left but think you are giving Seattle too much credit.IMO they are the worst of these 4 when their crowd isn't there to make it impossible for QBs to communicate pre snap.

SF
    Denver
    NE
    Seattle

Moreno got 220 on NE......what would Lynch do to them? Brady would struggle too because his receivers aren't big enough or good enough to get off press coverage like that. Seattle has the best defense remaining. NE might squeak by Denver in a shootout but I think they get rolled in the SB if thats the case.

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

Not exactly a bold proclamation here. But if you're planning to jam a side in the NFC championship game make sure you are maximizing your value. If you like a side make sure you are betting the future.

SEA +200 to win the Bowl
    SF +342 to win the Bowl

Neither of these AFC cookie cutter defenses will be able to shut down the NFC and it will be sack/dropped for a loss central on the other side of the ball.

It's all about maximizing your value when you have a strong play on a side. So if you're betting a side in the NFC champ game be smart and get your ++ odds now on that same team in the s bowl. Shop around...get the best line and get it at multiple shops if you really want to jam it.

And no I'm not giving a play here on the NFC champ game. Maybe later.

GL
    interesting - so you think the young mobile "modern" day QB will beat the classic pocket passer.

its gonna happen one of these years. i will be happy if kaep gets the ring...

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

Quote Originally Posted by mikemca View Post

SF
    Denver
    NE
    Seattle
    crabtree and boldin would destroy that secondary minus harris. not sure if thats pats have the weapons to exploit that weakness, but we'll see....

agree on seattle away from home....SF is the best road team in football, but they have some task ahead of them sunday.

123 Last