Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

Denver by 7 I think, while Seattle trashes SF.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14174

trains dont use coal and steam anymore you dipshit

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Someone sim the game on their Xbox-one or PS4, please post results

go watch highlights of the first game that happened 7 weeks ago dummy

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    Don't fight it NC. Take what the books give you. Of course all the squares think Manning is the next messiah. Maybe he is but they win by fg if tbey win at all.
    No, they think Manning is a postseason choke artist and Brady is a god.

Look, if Gronk, Wilfork and the boys were playing, I'd be all over New England. This is a shell of a typical Patriots team, though. Brady will be Brady, but it won't be enough in this one.

Blax0r
    Blax0r's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1512

Patriots + 5 (currently at BOL)

I'm not gonna fool with the ML or total. But Brady finds a way to stay within 5.
    No plans to limit your downside w/ the paired Broncos ML (especially when you're not expressing confidence in Pats ML)?

The middle (assuming -200 for Broncos) would limit your loss to just 30% of your total investment, while doubling your end result if pats lose within 5.

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Love how SportsCenter is talking about the fact that Brady is 4-0 ATS as a dog of 4.5 or more in the playoffs in his career. So does Vegas. Everyone scrambling now to follow this "trend."

Denver by 6 minimum.
    espn kiss of death

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Let's be real there is no way to consistently cap nfl games it all comes down to a play or two look at denv vs san diego chargers had like 6 yards at the half denv dominated for 55 min and somehow the chargers cover.

There are way too many factors and unknowns in a football game and anything can happen just look at all the teams that win superbowls. are those the best teams in the league every year? no. they get a bounce here and there and when the weather dips like it does anything can really happen.

in conclusion, for a game like this, pats are gonna run the ball better than denver obviously. but in the end, it'll come down to a couple throws.

like the welker dropped pass in the superbowl right in his hands, then giants backers come and say, "see, i told you giants would win."

yeah, and you also knew that welker would drop the game sealing catch and manningham would tip toe in on the sideline.

and balty backers - yup, sure you knew that kapernick would go 0/4 from the 6 yard line to win the superbowl

it's all chance. and this game being outdoors, anything can happen, it's gonna come down to a play or two watch.

inTomWeTrust
    inTomWeTrust's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Let's be real there is no way to consistently cap nfl games it all comes down to a play or two look at denv vs san diego chargers had like 6 yards at the half denv dominated for 55 min and somehow the chargers cover.

There are way too many factors and unknowns in a football game and anything can happen just look at all the teams that win superbowls. are those the best teams in the league every year? no. they get a bounce here and there and when the weather dips like it does anything can really happen.

in conclusion, for a game like this, pats are gonna run the ball better than denver obviously. but in the end, it'll come down to a couple throws.

like the welker dropped pass in the superbowl right in his hands, then giants backers come and say, "see, i told you giants would win."

yeah, and you also knew that welker would drop the game sealing catch and manningham would tip toe in on the sideline.

and balty backers - yup, sure you knew that kapernick would go 0/4 from the 6 yard line to win the superbowl

it's all chance. and this game being outdoors, anything can happen, it's gonna come down to a play or two watch.
    No one can dispute the points you make but as a capper you recognize this is game of inches, it's all in consideation and the 9ers and cowboys of the late 80 and early 90s along with the packers, and a a steelers team of this decade.. Hell throw in the saints the year they won were all the best teams in the league at that time.... One thing is for sure... You trust In a steam engine 3 more ttimes and you will be tooooot toooooootinf to a bank

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

Patriots + 5 (currently at BOL)

I'm not gonna fool with the ML or total. But Brady finds a way to stay within 5.
    ouch.....rumor has it that when an sbr employee makes a bold claim that its a loser like 73.2% of the time....apparently you know who is going to win, and want us all to lose our $$ to the books affiliated with sbr

on a side note....why do people keep looking back at the line of den @ ne and trying to correlate that to this week? that was like 8 weeks ago. teams change, players change, injuries, situations etc.....its a silly way of trying to forecast a line imo...

inTomWeTrust

[QUOTE=Tommy Karate;20879536]ouch.....rumor has it that when an sbr employee makes a bold claim that its a loser like 73.2% of the time....apparently you know who is going to win, and want us all to lose our $$ to the books affiliated with sbr

on a side note....why do people keep looking back at the line of den @ ne and trying to correlate that to this week? that was like 8 weeks ago. teams change, players change, injuries, situations etc.....its a silly way of trying to forecast a line imo...[/QUOTE]

The toooter recognize all this stuff and I'm not saying its one way or the other but I'm Beggin you to hold off until I release my pick...we please Trust in the toooter

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Thank god you didn't pick a side here

if you do, pick Denver

Parligod
    Parligod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1760

Defensive PI by Baltimore on that redzone btw. Refs were too chicken to make the call. I didn't bet anything that game so it was fun to watch, but I would've been ticked if I was backing 49ers.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Once again, you prove your ignorance and stupidity. Why am I not surprised, given that the NFL owns your ass year after year, game after game.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10428

refs and balt shit these guys last year , not again

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

I have a feeling this game is going to be too big for these Patriots recievers and they are going to drop a lot of key passes in this game. Can't trust their recievers and Denver will definately drop over 30 points on them. Broncos win in a blow out.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    I have a feeling this game is going to be too big for these Patriots recievers and they are going to drop a lot of key passes in this game. Can't trust their recievers and Denver will definately drop over 30 points on them. Broncos win in a blow out.
    I have a feeling this game is going to be too big for manning and he will throw some key interceptions. Can't trust welker either. Patriots drop 30 on them for sure. Patriots win by a FG

inTomWeTrust

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Once again, you prove your ignorance and stupidity. Why am I not surprised, given that the NFL owns your ass year after year, game after game.

So at that point, we turn around and trust in a steam engine

First 123