Parlayplayer
    Parlayplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Seattle fans create earthquakes

Talk about homefield advantage! Seattle fans created a magnitude 1-2 earthquake during a marshawn lynch td run Saturday afternoon! This is not the first time they have done this either. Durring the infamous marshawn lynch beast mode run against New Orleans in the playoffs where he broke over 6 tackles to score a td, the first human generated earthquake was recorded dubbed beast quake! This one however is thought to be even a more powerful quake generated by fans this last Saturday then beast quake. The ground underneath the stadium and as far as a block away, actually shook to register a 1-2 magnitude earthquake. Both quakes were generated in playoff games against the saints on lynch td runs. Imagine if this was in Cali above the San Andreas fault and the fans triggered the fault to move and created a devastating earthquake.
    http://is.gd/l3W6Fk )
    Last edited by Parlayplayer; 01-13-14 at 10:46 AM.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

What was it, a 1 or a 2. That's a big difference Parlay, a magnitude of 10 to be exact. I've created a few ones by myself, a 2 would be impressive.

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

This probably happens at any NFL stadium during an important game jampacked with fans stomping their feet. Only Seattle would actually brag about something like this to perpetuate the Gimmick stadium garbage.

Parlayplayer
    Parlayplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

It just says 1 or 2 and they need a couple days to review data. Article is posted above. Just thought this was pretty amazing for fans to make the ground shake over a block away. Definitely a home field advantage for Seattle! I don't no though, sf is used to earth quakes. A 2.0 is nothing to the bay folks! Prob wouldn't even get out of bed for one of those in Cali!!