captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10740

Quote Originally Posted by needsomehelp View Post
    Nope. I lost the $1,000 because they didn't send it to me like requested. Then I re-upped, lost, and re-upped again (and lost again).
    Sorry to hear this happened to you. But i do not think they will refund cash after you already spent it. I mean lets say you hit for several $1000s . Then the book turned around and gave you back your $1000 but kept the rest saying "Oh,you requested us to close your account before you won the cash so we are doing that now". I think every single person would be against the book then .
    I know how you feel -i have the feeling you may have had some really tough losses. I know how that feels. Lately i have had horrible tough TOUGH losses. The worst was a $100 bet i took all the way up to Over $5000 and lost it all by 1 damn basket. The difference between 0 and $10000 .

rangerz2478
    rangerz2478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12330

Nope. I lost the $1,000 because they didn't send it to me like requested. Then I re-upped, lost, and re-upped again (and lost again).
    I get it, but you have absolutely no case here. There is a less than zero chance a book will refund any of this money. Sounds like you need serious help if you felt the need to wager (and deposit) instead of waiting for the $1,000 to be sent to you.

needsomehelp
    needsomehelp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

So what is the purpose of advertising the "RESPONSIBLE GAMING" at the bottom of their site if they don't adhere to it? They obviously don't give a shit about it. They pretty much laughed in my face.

needsomehelp

And on top of this, not that it's related, but my apartment flooded this morning and I don't have renter's insurance. I think the universe is telling me to put a gun to my head.

needsomehelp

Kahanawake Gaming Commission terms & conditions of licensure:

When a registered player has requested that his or her deposit limit be
    set to zero (0), or has made a Direct Self-Exclusion Request, the
    Authorized Client Provider must immediately or as soon as is
    practicable:

(a) lock the registered player’s account and pay out any funds in
    the account, subject to appropriate and necessary checks and
    verifications;

(b) make all reasonable efforts to prevent marketing materials from
    being sent to the registered player;

(c) provide the registered player with contact information for an
    organization trained to assist problem gamblers, and encourage
    the registered player to contact this organization.

265. Any Authorized Client Provider, who knowingly or negligently breaches
    the provisions of this Part, is subject to a fine and such other penalties
    as the Commission may impose.

266. Any person (the “Requestor”) may request that he or she be
    permanently excluded from accessing, depositing funds and from
    playing on gaming systems operated by all Authorized Client Providers
    that are licensed and regulated by the Commission (a “Comprehensive
    Self-Exclusion Request”).

zacher
    Armed Rodgery
    zacher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1499

Trolling for fish?

rangerz2478

And on top of this, not that it's related, but my apartment flooded this morning and I don't have renter's insurance. I think the universe is telling me to put a gun to my head.
    Sorry to hear that man. I've been in your position. Wasn't gambling related, but I've had the feeling that everything that can possibly go wrong is going to. You need to seek serious counseling, counseling that you aren't going to get on the internet. You'll get through it though.

fabulous
    fabulous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 323

I just sent them another request right now for my account to be closed. There's $1,000 in there. I hope they close it and return the $ to me.
    Nothing prevents you to make a withdrawal and then ask for your account to be closed. I don't understand where the problem is to have your money refunded??

Concerning your wish to get back all your deposits, i'm sorry to have to tell you you're dreaming. That should be too easy. Everyone one then would send emails to bookmakers asking for account to be closed, and a few months later, one would ask for reimbursement of deposits in case of losses... Stop dreaming guy and don't waste your time asking them for your previous deposits !

needsomehelp

Quote Originally Posted by fabulous View Post
    Nothing prevents you to make a withdrawal and then ask for your account to be closed. I don't understand where the problem is to have your money refunded??

Concerning your wish to get back all your deposits, i'm sorry to have to tell you you're dreaming. That should be too easy. Everyone one then would send emails to bookmakers asking for account to be closed, and a few months later, one would ask for reimbursement of deposits in case of losses... Stop dreaming guy and don't waste your time asking them for your previous deposits !
    I did ask for a withdrawal and my account closed. Twice last week. They processed the payout (*****, they won't send me ** or ** because they said I'm blacklisted...yeah, sure.) , but 3 days went by and I asked if the check had been sent since the money has been out of my account for 3 days. They said no, and I could cancel if I like. I did, and lost all of the money. They know exactly what they have with me. They know if they hold my payouts they'll eventually get me to cancel and I'll lose it all. It's like clockwork . EVERY TIME.
    Last edited by SBR Staff; 01-23-14 at 09:45 PM.

Redondo
    Redondo's Avatar Become A Pro!

It really sounds like you took a very strange approach to scamming the book via telling them you're a problem gambler close me account then deposit a few times lose and then throw it in their face. Maybe here know the extreme low's compulsive gambling can bring.. I'd have to suggest taking aup binge drinking to replace gambling.

needsomehelp

Quote Originally Posted by Redondo View Post
    It really sounds like you took a very strange approach to scamming the book via telling them you're a problem gambler close me account then deposit a few times lose and then throw it in their face. Maybe here know the extreme low's compulsive gambling can bring.. I'd have to suggest taking aup binge drinking to replace gambling.
    Deposit a few times? I've been depositing regularly since April of 2012 when I disclosed my problem to them.

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

just keep gambling..you are not listening to anyone here....but please post all your picks at least 2 hrs before the game so I can fade and make a lot of money.

needsomehelp

Quote Originally Posted by bostonboss View Post
    just keep gambling..you are not listening to anyone here....but please post all your picks at least 2 hrs before the game so I can fade and make a lot of money.
    I've actually thought about this.
    They let me deposit again this morning. I have $330 in my account. I have $26 in my bank account. I get paid on Friday but it all goes to rent. I need to go on a run. I need help. It's go on a run or gun to the head because if I can't turn this $330 into $5000 I have nothing to live for.

needsomehelp

First bet tonight was Northeastern +190. 19 point halftime lead. Currently down to 6. They have scored 8 points in the first 16 minutes of the 2nd half. They lose.

needsomehelp

Phew. Blew a 19 point halftime lead. 3 point lead with 6 seconds left and Northeastern fouls a Towson desperation 3 point attempt. Gentleman makes all 3 to tie, but Northeastern hits a 30 footer at the buzzer to win by 3.

Win 1 down. Need a bunch more in a row.

needsomehelp

Lost $182 on Wash. State moneyline +115. Down 33-27 at half to OSU. Game over.

rangerz2478

Dude this is NOT the way to "get help."

You of all people know this by now.

rangerz2478

I've actually thought about this.
    They let me deposit again this morning. I have $330 in my account. I have $26 in my bank account. I get paid on Friday but it all goes to rent. I need to go on a run. I need help. It's go on a run or gun to the head because if I can't turn this $330 into $5000 I have nothing to live for.
    There are places to go that could help you. You are clearly at rock bottom and have nowhere to go but up. Your first step towards getting up is to STOP gambling. Take whatever money you have and GET REAL HELP. There are places to go, and they don't involve gambling.

needsomehelp

Quote Originally Posted by rangerz2478 View Post
    There are places to go that could help you. You are clearly at rock bottom and have nowhere to go but up. Your first step towards getting up is to STOP gambling. Take whatever money you have and GET REAL HELP. There are places to go, and they don't involve gambling.
    I've tried GA. I've tried cutting up the ************. It's just a part of who I am. Maybe I should embrace it or end it. This will be my last attempt at getting out of a hole.

Bankruptcy last year and negative 80,000 net worth with all of my student / *********** debts.

My account is at $610 now.
    Started with $330
    -Won $252 on Northeastern +190
    -Lost $182 on WSU +115
    -Won $320 on USC +320
    -Lost $110 on Cal 2H -110

bostonboss

put it all on morehead st +8 over belmont

davidchong
    davidchong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 697

why book is accepting your deposits?

capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

The guy doesn't need GA, he needs to learn how to win. Would you tell someone that makes 100k a year and bets 1000 games a year he needs GA?

Being a loser is the problem, not the gambling.

I bet ,watch, and live more gambling than anyone I know..but I also make a lot of money doing it. Do I need GA?

davidchong
    davidchong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 697

what is your book?

needsomehelp

Quote Originally Posted by capone1899 View Post
    The guy doesn't need GA, he needs to learn how to win. Would you tell someone that makes 100k a year and bets 1000 games a year he needs GA?

Being a loser is the problem, not the gambling.

I bet ,watch, and live more gambling than anyone I know..but I also make a lot of money doing it. Do I need GA?
    I actually win probably 60-70% of the games I bet. My problem is money management. I can usually turn a $300 deposit into $1500-3000 , but as soon as I get into that range, I start ignoring all of the things that got me there...$100-250 bets. I start betting $600 a game on huge dog moneylines, and then chase losses.

Plays for tonight:
    $110 on Illinois +580
    $425 on Ohio State -425 2H ML

I'll lose $10 if OSU wins, but win $215 if Illinois wins.

needsomehelp

Quote Originally Posted by davidchong View Post
    why book is accepting your deposits?
    Because they are greedy pricks that are preying on me. They refuse to close my account. They hold my payout requests for much longer than acceptable because I have a long track record of requesting a payout and then canceling it 3-4 days later when I find out it isn't in the mail yet. They have told me that **** have blacklisted me (they know they would have to send money same day if they actually let me use these services) when in reality I am able to receive payouts via these methods with no issue. I've confirmed with the services that I'm not blacklisted. It's bullshit.

I would expect a little more class from an A rated book. Worst thing is - they advertise RESPONSIBLE GAMING links on the bottom of their site.
    Last edited by SBR Staff; 01-23-14 at 09:47 PM.

needsomehelp

Tulsa at -160 over 12-6 MTSU is an absolute lock.

needsomehelp

Took Colorado +910 for $100
    and
    Tulsa -3 -108 for $75

Hoping to get lucky

needsomehelp

Took Colorado +910 for $100
    and
    Tulsa -3 -108 for $75

Hoping to get lucky
    Shit.

capone1899

Which book refused to close your account?

needsomehelp

Stanford +205. Fade away

bostonboss

i just put 600 on ucla moneyline ty

rcene
    rcene's Avatar Become A Pro!

Name the book already

rcene
    rcene's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bostonboss View Post
    i just put 600 on ucla moneyline ty

bostonboss

im guessing its 5 dimes or heritage......I closed my bookmaker account down in 2 seconds...

capone1899

Quote Originally Posted by rcene View Post
    Name the book already

This thread is all bs

First 123 Last