Betpoints: 10

Who the heck knows anymore

All I know I will be betting them

Running some numbers tomorrow

SteveKerrsJunk
    SteveKerrsJunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

Quote Originally Posted by NavsPicks View Post
    SD better than Denver... Come on SD almost lost to a bunch of scrubs in a game that would've cost them their playoffs.. Got lucky dalton fkd up and they still only managed 27 points. You think manning will give them the ball in the redzone 3 times? Think again. 49-17 Denver type of a game
    Yeah I have to agree here. Chargers were .500 lol. And beat an extremely piss poor QB and coach. Phillip didnt have to do anything. Broncos are easily the team that will win of the 4. People loving them some shit 8-8 chargers team lol. They will get fukkin merked, if SD didnt win in Denver I would give them a small shot here. Winning btb @ Denver? A shit 8-8 team in cold weather. Lol yeah right

Chong Wizard
    Chong Wizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Loving that Lakerboy is betting against my Broncos. Keep fading them all the way to the Super Bowl. Thanks in advance.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Quote Originally Posted by SteveKerrsJunk View Post
    Yeah I have to agree here. Chargers were .500 lol. And beat an extremely piss poor QB and coach. Phillip didnt have to do anything. Broncos are easily the team that will win of the 4. People loving them some shit 8-8 chargers team lol. They will get fukkin merked, if SD didnt win in Denver I would give them a small shot here. Winning btb @ Denver? A shit 8-8 team in cold weather. Lol yeah right
    The line seems almost to good to be true doesnt it.

SteveKerrsJunk

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    The line seems almost to good to be true doesnt it.
    I certainly think so. This is the one game I feel most confident about. I don't see how SD hangs in this game. The broncos offense is at a whole different level than any other team. And you'd have to think that loss @ home to them is fresh in their mind when this game kicks off. Wes Welker should have a field day, and who knows what the Thomas' and Decker may do.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

chargers were 9-7. they should have beat denver both times.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11654

Patriots.... Neither of these teams going to superbowl.
    Broncos... It was a big game the last time the Chargers visited - and SD won. Denver will be ready.
    Seahawks... That's a lot of points to give the saints. This wouldn't be upset of the century.
    Panthers..... Panthers about as good as the Bengals.

SteveKerrsJunk

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    chargers were 9-7. they should have beat denver both times.
    My mistake LB. that's a little more impressive, but that 1 extra W doesn't sell me they can hang with a hungry Broncos team. Think SD is content just getting in and getting a W. Now travel to cold conditions while the Broncos have been game planning.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

I've got all home teams winning straight up this week as well....now against the spread, that is a different story.

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Another thing I did not see anyone mention about the Denver game was the fact Wes Welker is back. That has a lot of impact for me.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22604

Rain everywhere and maybe snow in Denver.
    Anything is possible.
    I like Denver over

SteveKerrsJunk

Yeah Welker will go off. I expect about 120 and 2 TDs.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

In the first game against the Chargers the Broncos were up 28-9 midway through the 3rd quarter and they let off the gas getting ready for the bye week. In the 2nd game Broncos came in tired and undiscipline on 3 days rest against a desperate must win team that brought their A game. In this game I guarantee you Denver will score over 30 points, I think they will score on every possession putting a ton of pressure on Rivers to pass instead of playing conservative.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Denver should win
    They have the best shot
    Could be a blowout

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    In the first game against the Chargers the Broncos were up 28-9 midway through the 3rd quarter and they let off the gas getting ready for the bye week. In the 2nd game Broncos came in tired and undiscipline on 3 days rest against a desperate must win team that brought their A game. In this game I guarantee you Denver will score over 30 points, I think they will score on every possession putting a ton of pressure on Rivers to pass instead of playing conservative.

of course sd is not in a must win spot now. they can lose and play the colts for 3rd in the afc.

SteveKerrsJunk

of course sd is not in a must win spot now. they can lose and play the colts for 3rd in the afc.
    Haha. SD just seems so out matched, especially warm weather team playing a late night game in the cold. They won @ Denver once, I give them less than a 5% to win this game.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

It's not the same thing and frostno has a solid point. First meeting was a must-win for SD and basically meaningless for Denver with #1 seed virtually in hand. This time is must-win for both teams.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

I certainly think so. This is the one game I feel most confident about. I don't see how SD hangs in this game. The broncos offense is at a whole different level than any other team. And you'd have to think that loss @ home to them is fresh in their mind when this game kicks off. Wes Welker should have a field day, and who knows what the Thomas' and Decker may do.
    The Broncos defense is worst of the remaining playoff teams and it isn't even close. The rest are top 10, DEN is #22.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Pats and Seahawks.

packerd_00

Im with you, the Chargers were playing the Bengals,there defense did all they could but that offense was so inept it was only a matter of time until the Chargers broke through the flood gates. And then you got that garbage td from Ronnie Brown.

The Broncos offense is very formidable when was the last time they scored under 30 points. I think alot of people are looking at last time and thinking this 10 points is a gift,seems more like fools gold.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    The Broncos defense is worst of the remaining playoff teams and it isn't even close. The rest are top 10, DEN is #22.
    Guess you cant have everything,either you got a really good defense or a really good offense. There offense is good enough though they can keep them in games.

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Denver
    Carolina
    New England
    Seattle

All win easily. Useless thread.

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

so here is the lines I have come up with......using power multiple ranking numbers.

I DID NOT INCLUDE ANYTHING FOR HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE SO ADD WHAT YOU FEEL THERE.

Seahawks -5.5
    Patriots -3.5
    Chargers -1.5
    Niners -1

books are taxing Denver the most.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by innovation View Post
    so here is the lines I have come up with......using power multiple ranking numbers.

Seahawks -5.5
    Patriots -3.5
    Chargers -1.5
    Niners -1

Average of many sets of power ratings (Actual averages with home field):

New England -4.82
    Seattle -6.84
    Carolina -1.02
    Denver -7.81

And this is why you can't use power ratings exclusively, I am opposite on three of them although the only one I agree with happens to be the only one I bet on (New Orleans +8).

http://www.thepredictiontracker.com/prednfl.html

packerd_00

Seahawks -5.5
    Patriots -3.5
    Chargers -1.5
    Niners -1

Yeah I think they are just looking at the recent past solely,when it comes to SD and Denver. Oh well I say if people want to take SD go for it,not my money.

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Average of many sets of power ratings (Actual averages with home field):

New England -4.82
    Seattle -6.84
    Carolina -1.02
    Denver -7.81

And this is why you can't use power ratings exclusively, I am opposite on three of them although the only one I agree with happens to be the only one I bet on (New Orleans +8).

http://www.thepredictiontracker.com/prednfl.html
    the saints opened the year in the sweet spot for super bowl futures for sure

teams between +1600-+1900 have trended well to win superbowl lately

packerd_00

the saints opened the year in the sweet spot for super bowl futures for sure

teams between +1600-+1900 have trended well to win superbowl lately
    Bit to sweet for my tastes,think they were 19 to 1 last weekend.

First 12