JM17
    JM17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 828

man you really got shat on, bigdaddyQH.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Urbanwildlife, Night-Tripper, and Killer_Demo

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Night-Tripper View Post
    I already have Auburn on a pre-season futures bet for the National Championship/Field @ +3,000

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    I think, like you do on a regular basis, that you are going to the pay window in a very big way tomorrow night! You are going to make more in one night than the Queen has made in one year.

You have to be loving this so far!
    I am not playing the game but most certainly sending my positive energy to the Tigers from Auburn to take you to the pay window!
    Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 01-06-14 at 08:56 PM.

Urbanwildlife

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

[QUOTE=Urbanwildlife;20789224][QUOTE=Killer_Demo;20788676]BigDouche Getting buried yet again. His lifelong accomplishment...3rd in free SBR contest

Talk about getting buried Killer_Demo, I see you are in the red with a minus balance for the year once again, BUT then again, a loser is a loser, so you have no room to criticize BigQueenQH, in fact you both are out of the same mold.

See that Auburn bet? Thats what I thought limp-D!ck

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

You have to be loving this so far!
    I am not playing the game but most certainly sending my positive energy to the Tigers from Auburn to take you to the pay window!
    Thanks, Urban. Yeah, things are going better than I expected, but I know that this game is far from over. That FSU TD at the end of the half didn't make me happy.

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

[QUOTE=Killer_Demo;20792874][QUOTE=Urbanwildlife;20789224]
    Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    BigDouche Getting buried yet again. His lifelong accomplishment...3rd in free SBR contest

See that Auburn bet? Thats what I thought limp-D!ck
    Killa... chill dude.

Urbanwildlife

Thanks, Urban. Yeah, things are going better than I expected, but I know that this game is far from over. That FSU TD at the end of the half didn't make me happy.
    I totally understand but I am sure loving it so far! You have no idea how much I want to see you take this play to the pay window! The Auburn defense is really surprising me on how well they are playing.

Urbanwildlife

We need to get you a touchdown here my friend!

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

We need to get you a touchdown here my friend!
    Unbelievable finish! Gotta admit that it was an enjoyable game to watch. Hated that I lost my longshot futures wager, but I gifure that's why I had +3000 odds. Oh well... CFB may be over, but I've still got the NFL playoffs to look forward to,,, and as I've stated.... going with all of the puppies this weekend.

Thanks for the positive thoughts, Urban!

Urbanwildlife

Seeing you lose this game, hurt as much as any game I had lost during the season. It turned out to be a total heartbreaker.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

hey Urban why cant you see your rooster over your fat stomach you fat LOP?

Urbanwildlife

hey Urban why cant you see your rooster over your fat stomach you fat LOP?
    Yes I am really fat. You care to post a pic of yourself, as I have done numerous times? As you can see in the pics below that were taken over Christmas, and at a New Years Eve party I attended I am really fat, especially so when I am in my 50's. You continually show your adolescent behavior. As I stated previously, and take it as constructive criticism, why do you not have one single supporter on the forum when you are a daily poster???

Sorry Night-Tripper for taking up your thread with postings responding to this man with the child like mind.

Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 01-08-14 at 05:49 PM.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Yes I am really fat. You care to post a pic of yourself, as I have done numerous times. As you can see in the pics below that were taken over Christmas and at a New Years Eve party I attended I am really fat, especially so when I am in my 50's. You continually show your adolescent behavior. As I stated previously, and take it as constructive criticism, why do you not have one single supporter on the forum when you are a daily poster???

Sorry Night-Tripper for taking up your thread with postings responding to this man with the child like mind.

Look at them jizz-dumpsters! Take your pill!

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

Yes I am really fat. You care to post a pic of yourself, as I have done numerous times. As you can see in the pics below that were taken over Christmas and at a New Years Eve party I attended I am really fat, especially so when I am in my 50's. You continually show your adolescent behavior. As I stated previously, and take it as constructive criticism, why do you not have one single supporter on the forum when you are a daily poster???

No problemo, Urban. I am going to toss in the towel in regards to Killa. I had hoped that he would stop this type of crap, but I have come to the realization, that he's not. Methinks it's time for you and me to take some of your sage advice... just ignore his immature attempts at humor.

At our age, are we gonna have washboard abs? (No, not unless we spend too much of our valuable time working out as well as foregoing the pleasures of our well-deserved excesses.) From the looks of your pictures, your BMI is well within norm, so I say, FUKK IT!

Urbanwildlife

Post your pic loser_ Demo? I am not afraid to show what I look like. I think we all know why you will not post a pic don't we loser_demo? lol

You are correct my friend Night-Tripper. I had a major battle at the start of the year with the loser Demo as well as yourself, and I decided to take the high road, and ignore any and all of his postings, and I did until his remark about dying from aids that he posted on my thread, which truly showed his lack of character, and it showed his child like mentality.

Now look at the situation, I consider you one of favorite posters on the forum, if not my favorite, but it is because we both took a step back, looked at the situation, and found that we both are contributors, and do our best to stay away from the bullshit. Unfortunately, you have a psycho stalker in BigQueenQH, and I have mine in Loser_Demo. I can also see that we will never be able to reach out to these losers, so I am going to go back to what you suggested, and just ignore them, as they will continue to be failures in the world of gambling and in life.

Thank you again for your friendship, and for your suggestion, as it is very appreciated!
    Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 01-08-14 at 06:02 PM.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

No problemo, Urban. I am going to toss in the towel in regards to Killa. I had hoped that he would stop this type of crap, but I have come to the realization, that he's not. Methinks it's time for you and me to take some of your sage advice... just ignore his immature attempts at humor.

At our age, are we gonna have washboard abs? (No, not unless we spend too much of our valuable time working out as well as foregoing the pleasures of our well-deserved excesses.) From the looks of your pictures, your BMI is well within norm, so I say, FUKK IT!
    Sticking up for his boyfriend. Haha what a queer. Nothing but steers and queers in Texas!

Urbanwildlife

Amazing isn't it my friend??? Loser_Demo has just won the prize as the QUEEN of immaturity on the forum! I guess we should give him the crown that BigQueenQH held for so long, as it is much deserved.

Possibly the Queen is jealous, as there is not a poster on the forum that would stick up for him and that is a factual statement.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife;20811892. [B
    You care to post a pic of yourself[/B],

You would like that wouldnt ya? u sick old pervert

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

Amazing isn't it my friend??? Loser_Demo has just won the prize as the QUEEN of immaturity on the forum! I guess we should give him the crown that BigQueenQH held for so long, as it is much deserved.

I'll take your word for it... I've already got him on ignore. Took me four years to use the feature and in a matter of less than a week, he's managed to join BDQH. (Select company, eh?)

Urbanwildlife

Haha what a queer. Nothing but steers and queers in Texas!
    I am going to share her comment because it is to funny to pass up, as I have to let you see how she (Loser_Demo) won the crown of "Immaturity".

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

I am going to share her comment because it is to funny to pass up, as I have to let you see how she (Loser_Demo) won the crown of "Immaturity".
    No urban I will not send nude photos so u can jack off to sick old fuk

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol..........

This reminds me of my EPIC burial of BdQH 4 years ago........Lol.........

BigDaddyQH.VS.PAULYPOKER in the world of the NFL

Points Awarded:

Night-Tripper gave PAULYPOKER 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Lol..........

This reminds me of my EPIC burial of BdQH 4 years ago........Lol.........

BigDaddyQH.VS.PAULYPOKER in the world of the NFL
    Pauly... that was a lengthy read, but well worth it! What I find funny is, that I know that this clown posted that he could care less about the NFL and in fact, didn't even follow it. But, here he is, in all of his delusional splendor, chasing you around the internet because of his (self-proclaimed) expertise in the sport... FUNNY SHIT, DUDE... thanks for sharing!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

Post your pic loser_ Demo? I am not afraid to show what I look like. I think we all know why you will not post a pic don't we loser_demo? lol

You are correct my friend Night-Tripper. I had a major battle at the start of the year with the loser Demo as well as yourself, and I decided to take the high road, and ignore any and all of his postings, and I did until his remark about dying from aids that he posted on my thread, which truly showed his lack of character, and it showed his child like mentality.

Now look at the situation, I consider you one of favorite posters on the forum, if not my favorite, but it is because we both took a step back, looked at the situation, and found that we both are contributors, and do our best to stay away from the bullshit. Unfortunately, you have a psycho stalker in BigQueenQH, and I have mine in Loser_Demo. I can also see that we will never be able to reach out to these losers, so I am going to go back to what you suggested, and just ignore them, as they will continue to be failures in the world of gambling and in life.

Thank you again for your friendship, and for your suggestion, as it is very appreciated!
    Yeah, I can admit when I am wrong/misjudged someone... and I definitely did that with you.

BQ is a delusional prick and KD is an immature kid who needs his ass kicked.

You're knowledgeable and living the good life.

Ya know what... should Mac4Lyfe ever reappear, I think he'd be a happy dude.

Urbanwildlife

My good and long time friend Mac4Lyfe is around, but has not been posting because his time is very limited because of work related matters and family time.
    Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 01-09-14 at 12:06 AM.

Urbanwildlife

Yeah, I can admit when I am wrong/misjudged someone... and I definitely did that with you.

BQ is a delusional prick and KD is an immature kid who needs his ass kicked.

You're knowledgeable and living the good life.

Ya know what... should Mac4Lyfe ever reappear, I think he'd be a happy dude.
    Another poster who I have come to respect is Pauly. He was one of my antagonists, and started posting his bullshit on my thread, but I politely asked him to not post on my thread, because I wanted to keep the thread active without the normal bullshit you find in most threads, and he posted that he would promise not to antagonize, and he did keep his word. Much appreciated Pauly!
    Points Awarded:

PAULYPOKER gave Urbanwildlife 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

Another poster who I have come to respect is Pauly. He was one of my antagonists, and started posting his bullshit on my thread, but I politely asked him to not post on my thread, because I wanted to keep the thread active without the normal bullshit you find in most threads, and he posted that he would promise not to antagonize, and he did keep his word. Much appreciated Pauly!
    Pauly b good people... a little misunderstood by the masses, but good people. (He has always managed to get more than a chuckle out of me for his shenanigans.) I particularly love/look forward to his << Can't Miss Picks >>. When I see him really pouring it on << >>, I know exactly what to do.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14