PLF
    PLF's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol these threads always get hilarious.

JF301
    JF301's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ok, screw all the BS. We know who is good in football, lets find someone good in MLB and NBA. Who's got a proven track record that anyone knows about??

SJ55 has his own 4 year record, but no way to prove it. He's only up around 6u this year too. VSI says he's won the last 7 years and he's hitting around 54% and doing good on his big plays.

What about baseball? I think it would be easier to find somebody to fade. Who is the worse MLB guy you know?? I'm talking about a guy who takes nothing but favorites and doesn't play a shitload of games a day. 1-4 games a day and loses his ass every year.

tigerblood2007
    tigerblood2007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 348

Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    Ironman- Your post is laughable. Oskeim runs one of the most honest services in the industry. He stole plays from who? Please be specific with examples of your fantasy. I do recall the accusations but I never saw one concrete piece of evidence to back them up. He does have two clubs, a 5 star club and a Platinum Club. Both sets of plays are 100 percent transparent and as a client I can confirm correct. Personally , If you want to believe the records on a third party monitor that's up to you, in my experience the monitor's are about making money just as much as the touts themselves. Most monitor's I have reviewed are simply filled with misleading marketing schemes to push a particular tout of the week or month. I don't care if you follow Oskeim or not but if you are going to step out and challenge his integrity have some facts to back up your statement.
    That's all you need to know about that "service".

tigerblood2007
    tigerblood2007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 348

Quote Originally Posted by nosibalasinoypi View Post
    Who has the best paid service for the past 5 years with real picks history that I can check

Im willing to pay and share the plays.

TIA
    Fade Lang and Mighty Quinn, who is free by the way.

ridetheriver
    ridetheriver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2856

Oskiem had over 1000 following on bluebird but not one tweet about great picks jeff ur great. Thats not even his kids in his phots. Hes types words he looks up in a dictonary also. Fake. Bye woody

gui_m_p
    gui_m_p's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1537

Over the long term I think low 50 percent is more likely in the long run for a good service. It is much easier to find a bad handicapper to fade then it is to find a good one to follow.
    Low 50% isn't enough, you have to find someone who hits lower than 47.6% - as hard as more than 52,4% in the long run.

Watergate
    Watergate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5388

[QUOTE=tigerblood2007;20797668]Fade Lang and Mighty Quinn, who is free by the way.[/QUOTE

I like free!

mitch51
    mitch51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8964

Should be "kindergarten" if you are being picky regarding sentence construction and spelling. You have to spell correctly if you are going to do this.

just_gabe
    just_gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Woody, just stop please, nobody cares about Oskiem anymore, if you're so in love with his service keep it to yourself.

nick22
    nick22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 788

Quote Originally Posted by just_gabe View Post
    Woody, just stop please, nobody cares about Oskiem anymore, if you're so in love with his service keep it to yourself.
    So true! I have heard that Oskeim is completely broke. Guy was a liar!

dwinder98
    dwinder98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Name:  cappers.jpg
Views: 916
Size:  21.9 KB

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

just sign up with rance and nemo on twitter and you will be printing $$, and dont ask about records, do some research on your own.

oneguy
    oneguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

for the degenrates in all of us, check out halftimemagic they do half time only so you can have more actions hahahaha
    sometimes, you will have play at 11:30PM EST if that is not degen then I don't know what is

Actionbrett
    Actionbrett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3593

I haven't read through any of these posts but it sounds like someone said Oskeim Sports runs an honest, profitbale and legitimate service which is completely false. His service is by far ONE of the WORST available to you guys. Id rather have the bird flu the rest of my life then follow any of his information.

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Unless a service posts all their picks n is transparent. Stay clear!

canada1234
    canada1234's Avatar Become A Pro!

cyclecapper....i was a private client for 2 yrs.....outstanding results and interesting methods.
    tonight okla +2.5 nba
    minn +4 ncaab
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 01-16-14 at 11:20 AM.

Scan1265
    Scan1265's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243

Thank you, as i was going after James Jones, i might switch now
    JF301- Nothing wrong with trying to assist others if they are looking for a service.

JF301

Quote Originally Posted by canada1234 View Post
    cyclecapper....i was a private client for 2 yrs.....outstanding results and interesting methods.
    tonight okla +2.5 nba
    minn +4 ncaab

Search Cycle Capper in this forum and you will all see how he shit the bed BAD!!!!

Cycle Capper actually tried to shill here on SBR TWICE and lost his ass.

Please post him, so we can fade the shit out of him.

JF301

Wait, this thread is 7 months old....

JF301

Quote Originally Posted by Scan1265 View Post
    Thank you, as i was going after James Jones, i might switch now

CrimsonTiger
    CrimsonTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5386

What about Bryan Leonard and Joe Gavazzi?
    Heard some good things about both over the years - the negative on Gavazzi is too many plays.
    I used to get Gavazzi's newsletter (he's been around forever) and it was informative - did okay- have no idea about his phone service.
    Anyone know anything about Harry Bondi - used to be with Score - is he legit?

How about old reliables like Gold Sheet, Sports Reporter, Pointwise and Playbook? They all have newsletters. Don't know if they win consistently but at least they write up the games and can't give out the other side on the phones. If they do then avoid them at all costs.

Joe Dogs
    Joe Dogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

Stay far,far away from anyone affiliated with Score......If I remember right the head honcho for this outfit was a guy by the name of Bob Dunbar.In his weekly newsletters he would go on how he would personally talk to The NFL coaches and advise them on what defensive schemes to use,and or which QB would be the best fit against the opposing team.If bullshit was electricity, Score could light up New York City,and then some.

CrimsonTiger

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Dogs View Post
    Stay far,far away from anyone affiliated with Score......If I remember right the head honcho for this outfit was a guy by the name of Bob Dunbar.In his weekly newsletters he would go on how he would personally talk to The NFL coaches and advise them on what defensive schemes to use,and or which QB would be the best fit against the opposing team.If bullshit was electricity, Score could light up New York City,and then some.
    Agree about Score. They sure changed from their early days. Are they still in business?
    I know Bill Hilton left them many years (20+) ago. Hilton was a good handicapper. That may have been Score's downfall. I used to be on Hilton's mailing list but have't received anyhting the past few years and he no longer has a website. He may have retired. I used to follow Tom Scott of Buckeye Sports and Bill Hilton. If they agreed on a college game it was pretty much money in the bank. Tom Scott died a few years ago and Hilton apparently retired or may have passed too.
    Back to Bondi he doesn't seem like a scammer but I have no idea other than a sample newsletter I received a couple of times over the past few years. Did okay but not perfect and too little a sample to judge.

Joe Dogs
    Joe Dogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

As far as newsletters go, back in the day Mort Olsens ''Gold Sheet" was considered one of the best...A buddy of mine swears by ''Winning Points'' as far as Pro foots and College Foots selections go.He plays only the 5 and 4 star selections and does well.These guys have been around 45 years,they must be doing something right.

CrimsonTiger

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Dogs View Post
    As far as newsletters go, back in the day Mort Olsens ''Gold Sheet" was considered one of the best...A buddy of mine swears by ''Winning Points'' as far as Pro foots and College Foots selections go.He plays only the 5 and 4 star selections and does well.These guys have been around 45 years,they must be doing something right.
    As an FYI Sports Reporter and Winning Points are run out of the same office. Not sure the deal but years ago Ed Bomze ran Winning Points and Richard Bomze ran Sports Reporter. I think there was a family issue and Richard started Sports Reporter... Richard died this past March (2014). Don't know who owns them now and why 2 separate newsletters out of the same office but I do know that longtime senior handicapper, Bobby Smith, returned to Sports Reporter a few years ago. He may be the owner or a partial owner now. I know back in the day (late 70's and early 80's) they were the college basketball experts.

First 123