Major impact in all

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Don't forget about Rodman
    5 titles
    Major impact in all

Rodman didn't mean half to Jordan and the Bulls as Pippen did. If Lebron had a Rodman in Cleveland he probably wouldn't of win, if he had a pippen, people would be saying "Jordan who"?

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Sheckler View Post
    Rodman didn't mean half to Jordan and the Bulls as Pippen did. If Lebron had a Rodman in Cleveland he probably wouldn't of win, if he had a pippen, people would be saying "Jordan who"?
    Easy with the Pippen love you keep throwing up. He's definitely one of the most over rated players historically.

I/O

Last night's Indy/Cleve game was not a stand alone for LeBron. He's done that repeatedly. I don't know how he could EVER be considered better than Jordan. Or Magic. What a lame performance.

I/O

Also, WHERE was that great LeBron defense last night??? He got TORCHED repeatedly!

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    Last night's Indy/Cleve game was not a stand alone for LeBron. He's done that repeatedly. I don't know how he could EVER be considered better than Jordan. Or Magic. What a lame performance.
    Yeah let's forget the 3 phantom fouls they called on him to give him 5 fouls with 8 minutes still to go in the 3rd. He's the best by a long shot.

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by smoke a bowl View Post
    Yeah let's forget the 3 phantom fouls they called on him to give him 5 fouls with 8 minutes still to go in the 3rd. He's the best by a long shot.
    He did nothing last night when he was on the floor. Nothing on either end of the floor. I forgot, a couple passes to one of the hundred three point shooters on the Heat. BFD

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

He did nothing last night when he was on the floor. Nothing on either end of the floor. I forgot, a couple passes to one of the hundred three point shooters on the Heat. BFD
    Heat would win less than 30 games without Lebron.

I/O

Heat would win less than 30 games without Lebron.
    not in today's league

cane
    cane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3110

Lebron had an off game due to foul trouble, by the time he got back in he had no rhythm. Think how tough it is trying to play when you've been sitting on the bench most of the night. Don't overreact based on one game.

I/O

Ted Sheckler

Easy with the Pippen love you keep throwing up. He's definitely one of the most over rated players historically.

Pippen love? The guy was good, not great. Just like I think wade is good and not great.
    When Jordan wasn't doing his thing, he knew pippen could pick up on offense and DEFENSE.
    When Lebron doesn't have it going, he's got wade to pick him up on offense.

Now sure, wade is a better offensive player than pippen was, but just imagine if Lebron could slack off on defense knowing he had a pippen to guard paul george every time down the court.

These are all just opinions. Just like it's your opinion that Pippen was one of the most over rated players in the history of NBA.

You're saying that I'm giving pippen some love, are you saying Jordan would have 6 titles without him? or just saying pippen was one of the most over rated players in NBA history?

The year Jordan leaves and Pippen carries his team to the playoffs averaging 22/8.5/5.5/3stls/1blk a game. Now sure, I don't believe the guy should be top 50 player all time, but who knows, the guy was pretty damn good and accomplished quite a bit playing next to the greatest of all time.

Ted Sheckler

All I was getting at was that without Pippen who knows if Jordan gets 6 titles.
    Lebron who I believe is the only guy that can surpass Jordan, couldn't do it without another all-star (ilgauskas one of the most over rated players in nba historically)...But give Lebron a prime pippen in cleveland, they likely rattle off multiple championships.

Can you disagree with that? I'd rather have pippen than wade. But if it were just Lebron and Wade, they'd still be winning rings.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

its not that hard to figure out
    lebron was in foul trouble, u cant exactly play ur top D when ur in the hole foul wise ...........
    hes also not a natural scorer, he needs to get into a rhythm, which wont happen by sitting on the bench

cane
    cane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3110

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    lebron was in foul trouble, u cant exactly play ur top D when ur in the hole foul wise ...........
    hes also not a natural scorer, he needs to get into a rhythm, which wont happen by sitting on the bench
    Thank you for a sensible post, the stupidity of this place amazes me sometimes. By calling four touch fouls on him, the refs made it near impossible for Lebron to play any kind of defense last night.

I/O

Have read every post in this thread......it's amazing the "victim" excuse thrown down for LeBron time and again. You never heard, "Well Jordan had the flu", "Jordan lost a family member", "Koby is having a lot of trouble with his ankle", "Shaq ate 5 beef sandwiches too many", "Koby's rooster is sore from banging young white girls".

You NEVER heard the crying for anything Jordan had to overcome during his career. Prolly cuz he EXCELLED during those moments. LeBron embraces and wallows in these moments. You guys are endless. I think its the times. Once LeBron had foul trouble, HE WAS GONE. Should'a got on the plane back to the beach.

I/O

Pippen love? The guy was good, not great. Just like I think wade is good and not great.
    When Jordan wasn't doing his thing, he knew pippen could pick up on offense and DEFENSE.

Now sure, wade is a better offensive player than pippen was, but just imagine if Lebron could slack off on defense knowing he had a pippen to guard paul george every time down the court.

These are all just opinions. Just like it's your opinion that Pippen was one of the most over rated players in the history of NBA.

You're saying that I'm giving pippen some love, are you saying Jordan would have 6 titles without him? or just saying pippen was one of the most over rated players in NBA history?

The year Jordan leaves and Pippen carries his team to the playoffs averaging 22/8.5/5.5/3stls/1blk a game. Now sure, I don't believe the guy should be top 50 player all time, but who knows, the guy was pretty damn good and accomplished quite a bit playing next to the greatest of all time.
    Of course Jordan needed his team mates. And/or a second fiddle. Any would have served the position well.

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by cane View Post
    Thank you for a sensible post, the stupidity of this place amazes me sometimes. By calling four touch fouls on him, the refs made it near impossible for Lebron to play any kind of defense last night.
    Oh don't worry....I'm sure the China Doll will get every fukin call next game. Especially as he made a point to openly cry to the officials on the floor when there were breaks in the action.

He couldn't play in the NBA 20/25 years ago. Definitely not farther back. Would'a took his ball and went to hollywood. The league is nice and soft now for "big" and "stronger" and "faster" talent like him.

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    He should be a professional. He should be able to play through obstacles. His team was already out a good chunk of the inside game THEY DON'T HAVE AS IT IS.

He ain't that good. It's ok.

I/O

Wade doesn't have CONSTANT headaches

Wade doesn't throw the ball off his foot every other time he drives the lane

Wade doesn't sit out the last seconds of a monster game because the play being drawn up doesn't have him taking the last shot

Wade, as big of a jagoff that he is, realized he would need other monster talent to win.

Wade won't rip the Heat after his career is over ONLY to come back crawling on his knees WHEN HE PISSES away ALL HIS MONEY

Ted Sheckler

Of course Jordan needed his team mates. And/or a second fiddle. Any would have served the position well.

Ohhh ok, I thought you were one of those guys that would be saying "Lebron didn't win anything in Cleveland, he had to bolt to be with other superstars in order to win"

You're just saying Lebron is a pussy compared to Jordan. Which hopefully everyone can agree with.
    Jordan wouldn't win if he was in Lebrons situation in Cleveland, but Jordan wouldn't of bolted and he would of just been known as that guy that had really good stats but never had a teammate to help him carry the load and win a ring.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Pippen was overrated
    Jordan made him

Rodman was a wild card in those 3 titles

He did not need Jordan

Ted Sheckler

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Pippen was overrated
    Jordan made him

Rodman was a wild card in those 3 titles

He did not need Jordan

What about this...
    Tim Duncan retires after this season(they lose to okc) Next year the spurs make it to the finals losing to the heat in 7 games. Is Tim Duncan overrated since Parker/manu could do it without him?

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    LOL. You obviously never heard of the Jordan rules or watched basketball in the 80s/90s. Jordan was knocked down by 2 and 3 players every time he drove. Every foul would have been flagrant today.
    LOL....nice try...

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15306

Quote Originally Posted by SharkAA View Post

If you saw Jordan play, then you know you can't compare these 2 guys. Different playing styles obviously.
    I saw that but Cuban just wanted to give all the credit to Dallas and their great game plan.

LeBron only looked horrible in the 4th quarter of the games. They game plan didn't all of a sudden change in the 4th quarter.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15306

You are 100% right. Jordan carried Pippen. I'd take both Wade and Bosh over Pippen.

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

I saw that but Cuban just wanted to give all the credit to Dallas and their great game plan.

LeBron only looked horrible in the 4th quarter of the games. They game plan didn't all of a sudden change in the 4th quarter.
    This is partially true. He didn't play well in the 4th quarters, but at the same time, Dallas zone defense hurt Miami. Spain did the same against the USA in the 4th quarter, but it's no use, since you have KD, Melo, Harden, Kobe on your team. It worked perfectly for Dallas though.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

And there are those who proclaim the NBA is squeaky clean, not rigged.

Menses

Menses

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: I/O

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

i spoke to patrick ewing this year, he felt lebron was as good as jordan if not better as an all around player

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

would the people who r going along with said rigging be ok with it, if it were found out the indictments, lawsuits would be huge. No way nba refs look the other way and it has been kep this hush hush

BigBanker
    BigBanker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 429

40 posts to send pm whats going on

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    i spoke to patrick ewing this year, he felt lebron was as good as jordan if not better as an all around player
    thanks

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

You are 100% right. Jordan carried Pippen. I'd take both Wade and Bosh over Pippen.
    Best rebounder, best co-star, best 6th man, best shooter, best coach in the league..

thats what jordan had around him

First ... 3456