I like Clemson because the "disappointed team" angle has been strong this bowl season, and if anyone is disappointed its Ohio State. That's not the only reason I am taking Clemson, they are the better team IMO, their two losses are nothing to scoff at. Ohio State just looked outmatched against Michigan State, they really don't have any big wins on the year. Clemson at least beat a healthy Georgia team.

Oklahoma State and Missouri both disappointed in their last games with losses that would have brought them to big heights, but I think Missouri overachieved this year, east division of the SEC was bad, they lost to South Carolina, beat a banged up Georgia team, Florida sucked, Tennessee sucked, Kentucky sucked. A&M win was big but that was at home. Oklahoma State has more playmakers and big game experience, and the better defense which is most important IMO. Oklahoma State defense is underrated.

Lastly Drexel, playing on the road at Southern Miss. I know Drexel had a disappointing loss to Buffalo and Damion Lee is out but they are still a good team that plays a slowdown style, Southern Miss is OK but nothing great, Drexel's defense should keep them within 8 these teams are evenly matched so take the points