R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Ymb seriously they played in a tough div but aside from sweeping Oak who are shit they went 0-4 in that div. Name one quality win they had all year? That's right they don't have one Philly sucked early before Foles and Dallas is Dallas. Meanwhile the Colts beat the top 3 SB faves this year Seattle, Frisco, Denver. Now who has the better resume? Anyone who says KC does not understand.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Far as public perception goes most dummies just listen to the talking heads at espn that have been telling you all year how great KC is and what an amazing defense they have lmao!! That defense looked amazing vs bum qb's but how did they look vs Peyton, Rivers, Luck? Where were all the turnovers and sacks? Padded stats vs bums not saying they are not good but certainly not great!

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    How about SF, SEA or DEN. Do those wins count for anything according to (public perception)?

and yet its -2.5 and a win over kc on the road as well.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Dont get why people listen to the so called experts,they only ever pick the favourites.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Ymb seriously they played in a tough div but aside from sweeping Oak who are shit they went 0-4 in that div. Name one quality win they had all year? That's right they don't have one Philly sucked early before Foles and Dallas is Dallas. Meanwhile the Colts beat the top 3 SB faves this year Seattle, Frisco, Denver. Now who has the better resume? Anyone who says KC does not understand.

yet they arent even giving a fg at home??

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Lb I don't give a fukk and not going to read into the line much on this one. Bottom line is like I said KC only beat bottom feeders all year, defense is not as good as advertised, better Qb at home. I remember a few years back KC did the same thing in 2010 season I believe beat nothing but bad teams all year, espn touted them as the real thing and Balty went into Arrowhead and curbstomped them. Hey if you wanna try and be sharp here more power to ya. If I'm wrong I'm wrong and will lose my $ not anyone else's. Good winnin to ya!

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    yet they arent even giving a fg at home??
    The line is set based on (public perception). Books want balanced action and set the line to get it. It's no big secret.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

what a hard schedule.... who could of thought you'd start 9-0 with this schedule...

real nail biters VS houston and cleveland

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Exactly Slacker! And the public for the most part won't even remember Indy's big wins or Kc's failures vs good competition they will look at overall records and listen to what espn tells them. I live in Kc area like I've mentioned before, been a sports fan for 30 years .and was actually pretty sharp pre-capping. Since I started wagering and capping games a little ov 3 years ago boy have I learned a lot!! Can't hardly even talk to most my buddies anymore about sports or how I break things down. Most this shit just goes right ov Joe publics head.

lakerboy

The line is set based on (public perception). Books want balanced action and set the line to get it. It's no big secret.

kc played indy 2 weeks ago. people have a little bit of memory, anyways just come in after kc wins and say you were wrong

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    kc played indy 2 weeks ago. people have a little bit of memory, anyways just come in after kc wins and say you were wrong
    What am I saying that's wrong? I'm not making some eternal promise that Indy covers, I'm just stating the facts.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Out of the lousy teams Kc beat in 1st nine games some of those final scores are a bit padded as well. Nyg, Raiders, Titans, Buff were all one score games going into 4th and were blown up late by picks from shitty Qb's just sayin! And one final point I LOVE fading teams in Jan who take week 17 off. Usually it's just a Qb and maybe a couple other guys but Kc pretty much sat the whole squad lol. It's definetely $$ on teams with byes but we didn't see that this year since nobody had it locked up. I'm telling you boys no joke this team SCREAMS regression in 2014 as well with a tougher schedule. Probably be 7-9 to 9-7 range and that might be kind.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Phila would of been 6-10 with Reid this year. The greatest day in Phila history was when he left.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Phila would of been 6-10 with Reid this year. The greatest day in Phila history was when he left.

dont overreact. kc would have been 3-13 without reid this year.

Joey Blaze
    Joey Blaze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

I dont think im going to bet this game but if I did it would be the Under or the Colts ML

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    All betting aside, he is just a loser and a horrible game manager.
    I guarantee if the Chiefs have a shot to win the game he will find a way to fukk it up next week at Indy.
    I don't think Vegas took the Reid Factor into consideration putting Indy at -1 outta the gate.
    They got pounded early and are now -2.5. This line may even hit 3.5 at some places by game-time.

Hamburger Killer will get exposed in the playoffs

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Seriously I cannot believe so many are still drinking the KC kool aid. They lost 5 outta their last 7 and proved they CANNOT beat winning teams with great Qb's. Defense got exposed after they ran out of shitty backups to pad their stats with, outside of Charles the offense does not have shit. Luck is 13-3 at home in his career and he's no longer a post season virgin. We all know the league wants a Luck/Manning playoff matchup give me the better Qb and better coach at home any day. If you want safe pay the juice with ml, if ur gonna tease make it Indy. If anyone gets beat bad by more than one score here it won't be the Colts!
    You nailed it sir.

No one pays attention to the fact the Chiefs had the easiest schedule in the NFL this year. By far THE most overrated team left, Panthers a close 2nd.

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Without a doubt.

lakerboy

good luck benny.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Without a doubt.
    Lived here in philly during the whole Andy Reid Era. Guys the most overrated coach in the history of the nfl. All those NFC championship games when the NFC was down talent wise, only 1 Super Bowl appearance. This year takes over a very talented chiefs team playing a last place schedule and media all over his dik again. They lose this game 31-14
    Points Awarded:

slacker00 gave USCPHILLYGUY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BennyBigNuts

packerd_00

Reid would have won a SB if he had a half decent QB. I remember the amount of times McNabb choked away playoff games. Wasnt anything Reid could do with McNabb he was a joke.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 12-31-13 at 10:30 AM.

jizay
    Update your status
    jizay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

No one pays attention to the fact the Chiefs had the easiest schedule in the NFL this year.
    That's all I see people paying attention to. But why the love for the Colts? They were 6-0 against their attrocious divisional opponents of Tenn, Jax, and Houston. 5-5 vs. everyone else. Lost by 30 to St Louis, 28 to Arizona, and 20 to Cincy. Good teams don't get rolled like that multiple times. No reason at all to trust Indy here.

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by jizay View Post
    That's all I see people paying attention to. But why the love for the Colts? They were 6-0 against their attrocious divisional opponents of Tenn, Jax, and Houston. 5-5 vs. everyone else. Lost by 30 to St Louis, 28 to Arizona, and 20 to Cincy. Good teams don't get rolled like that multiple times. No reason at all to trust Indy here.
    You have interesting selective memory. They don't have to play STL or AZ and probably not Cincy unless they both get the the AFC title game. Why do you ignore wins over SEA, SF & DEN, arguably the 3 best teams in the NFL? Also, you find 6-0 in their division something to criticize? They play whoever is on their schedule. Also, you make it sound like CIN, AZ & STL are bad teams, they are not.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Lived here in philly during the whole Andy Reid Era. Guys the most overrated coach in the history of the nfl. All those NFC championship games when the NFC was down talent wise, only 1 Super Bowl appearance. This year takes over a very talented chiefs team playing a last place schedule and media all over his dik again. They lose this game 31-14
    I bet the Lions would dream to have that sort of playoff opportunity.

BennyBigNuts

Yeah but that's why the Colts arent -6 here like they should be.

jizay
    Update your status

You have interesting selective memory. They don't have to play STL or AZ and probably not Cincy unless they both get the the AFC title game. Why do you ignore wins over SEA, SF & DEN, arguably the 3 best teams in the NFL? Also, you find 6-0 in their division something to criticize? They play whoever is on their schedule. Also, you make it sound like CIN, AZ & STL are bad teams, they are not.
    So when Indy beats bad teams, that's not something to criticize because they can only play who is on their schedule. When KC does it, it means they are trash. Got it.

It's laughable to complain about being "selective" when most of this thread is a completely selective analysis trying to convince (yourselves?) that Indy rolls. I'm pointing out the other angles. Indy has some good wins, but they've also played some incredibly bad games that showed some serious flaws. The line is close because the line is right.

jizay
    Update your status

Yeah but that's why the Colts arent -6 here like they should be.
    No, that's why the Colts aren't -6 like they shouldn't be. You want to simply ignore the bad aspects of the Colts and overweight the good aspects.

slacker00

So when Indy beats bad teams, that's not something to criticize because they can only play who is on their schedule. When KC does it, it means they are trash. Got it.

It's laughable to complain about being "selective" when most of this thread is a completely selective analysis trying to convince (yourselves?) that Indy rolls. I'm pointing out the other angles. Indy has some good wins, but they've also played some incredibly bad games that showed some serious flaws. The line is close because the line is right.
    I never said KC is trash because they win games. Find a quote where I said that. You are making crap up.

jizay
    Update your status

I never said KC is trash because they win games. Find a quote where I said that. You are making crap up.
    But half the thread did, and you "selectively" came after my post.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Reid would have won a SB if he had a half decent QB. I remember the amount of times McNabb choked away playoff games. Wasnt anything Reid could do with McNabb he was a joke.
    Mcnabb was Andy's 1st draft when he was hired in Philly so of course it was his fault

BennyBigNuts

Mcnabb was Andy's 1st draft when he was hired in Philly so of course it was his fault
    Guy is burying everyone in this thread lol.
    Good stuff.

Philly, who is that in your avatar? Did I ask you before?

NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Out of the lousy teams Kc beat in 1st nine games some of those final scores are a bit padded as well. Nyg, Raiders, Titans, Buff were all one score games going into 4th and were blown up late by picks from shitty Qb's just sayin! And one final point I LOVE fading teams in Jan who take week 17 off. Usually it's just a Qb and maybe a couple other guys but Kc pretty much sat the whole squad lol. It's definetely $$ on teams with byes but we didn't see that this year since nobody had it locked up. I'm telling you boys no joke this team SCREAMS regression in 2014 as well with a tougher schedule. Probably be 7-9 to 9-7 range and that might be kind.
    You are an imbecile. 7-9 to 9-7 would not be regression for the team next year. Please go educate yourself.

packerd_00

Yeah but dont you remember the Qb Class they had that year,McNabb was the best of the bunch by a mile,you had your choice between McNabb,Couch,Akili Smith,Cade McKnown and Daunte Culpepper.

packerd_00

Guy is burying everyone in this thread lol.
    Good stuff.

Philly, who is that in your avatar? Did I ask you before?
    Hardly, who was the guy meant to have drafted out of that crop of draft picks. He picked the best player that was available.

They didnt need a runningback at the time dont forget.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 12-31-13 at 12:05 PM.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Hardly, who was the guy meant to have drafted out of that crop of draft picks. He picked the best player that was available.
    Im not disputing he was the "best" of that draft class. You're making excuses for Andy Becaue of mcnabbs play. He's YOUR franchise QB, you drafted him. You gotta ride that horse until it dies. Andy just isn't a good, "making adjustments" coach plain & simple. KC snuck up on a lot of teams and had last place schedule. Teams adjusted, Andy didn't, hence the record down the stretch

First 12345 ... Last