killacappapilla
    killacappapilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 561

Gran Canaria vs Barcelona SPAIN BBALL

So I took Gran Canaria +9.5 .... Barcelona up by 7 with the ball letting the clock run out then some joker on their team throws up a deep deep about half court range 3 with 1 second left for the hell of it and it goes in.. Barcelona wins by 10. So glad I only had one unit on it, lol.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

yeah happened to me before, cant believe how often that shit happens

spreads super sharp

and anyone that says fix is a moron, if anyone thinks they fix the game and hope for a last second half court shot to cover then they deserve to lose their money to the books

killacappapilla
    killacappapilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 561

Agreed. Bad beat is all it is.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

Quote Originally Posted by killacappapilla View Post
    Agreed. Bad beat is all it is.

when the spreads/totals are so sharp, its gonna land around the number a lot, so 50% of the time its gonna land on your side and 50% its gonna be a bad beat cause we will lose by a last minute shot/miss

yesterday i played the gs/clips over, before game it was 207.5 but i didnt bet it, i bet it at halftime, when the total was 208.5

and what do you know it landed on 208. the thing that pisses me off though was that game was 103-105 with 1:06 left on the clock, you think you had won the bet right? no, they missed a bunch of shots including a couple of free throws, jesus christ