No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Michigan State linebacker Bullough suspended for the Rose Bowl

This is huge. Senior captain, calls all of the plays on defense, family has a long and rich legacy at MSU. Playing in the Rose Bowl was something he'd been talking about his whole career.

Not really sure what he did, but it must've been pretty ugly to not even make the trip to Pasadena. Wonder if it was weed related.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...-bowl/4203901/

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Probably the biggest loss they could have going into the game besides QB. Losing your mike, gonna be tough to overcome.

TobiasFunke
    Never Nude
    TobiasFunke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Not really sure what he did, but it must've been pretty ugly to not even make the trip to Pasadena. Wonder if it was weed related.
    Yeah considering his family has such a legacy with the fb program, you would think it would be something pretty serious

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Damn, I liked Stanford a lot in that game, but was going to wait on betting it. Bad move. How much has the line jumped since yesterday?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    Damn, I liked Stanford a lot in that game, but was going to wait on betting it. Bad move. How much has the line jumped since yesterday?
    Haven't seen, but this all but destroys MSU's chances. Guy is the quarterback of the defense. His football IQ for reading plays/schemes is off the charts.

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

From what I recall, line was Stanford -6 yesterday and is still -6 today...surprising right?

I have a Parlay going: BG (ML) + Stanford (ML)
    $5.00 to win $5.00

Can this get any easier?

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Haven't seen, but this all but destroys MSU's chances. Guy is the quarterback of the defense. His football IQ for reading plays/schemes is off the charts.
    So many good, heady MLBs coming out this year. Him, Borland, Mosely, Skov, Christian Jones. Damn.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Whoa,

You got the inside scoop..

What a great way to come out of retirement!

If ya make a 10 unit play or $100 on Stanford,this will put the exclamation point on the announcement....

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

So many good, heady MLBs coming out this year. Him, Borland, Mosely, Skov, Christian Jones. Damn.
    Bullough is a good player, but he's limited physically. Just a really heady player, though. Not sure how that will translate at the pro level. I've seen football comparisons to Mateen Cleaves -- looks about right to me.

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

nice

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Stanford could be a major play for me

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Starting to see grumblings that it was DUI related, though nothing is official and I doubt we'll ever know for sure unless Max or his family makes some sort of statement.

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Starting to see grumblings that it was DUI related, though nothing is official and I doubt we'll ever know for sure unless Max or his family makes some sort of statement.
    One of Fox Sports talk-show hosts stated that the general consensus was that it was alcohol related and that the sports media outlets would be combing the arrest reports to see what was up.

You gonna get back in the saddle before the season's over, NC?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Night-Tripper View Post
    One of Fox Sports talk-show hosts stated that the general consensus was that it was alcohol related and that the sports media outlets would be combing the arrest reports to see what was up.

You gonna get back in the saddle before the season's over, NC?
    I'm guessing it was either weed or a DUI, though I wouldn't completely rule out some sort of PED use. We'll see. Like I said, we may never know.

I don't know, NT. I don't mind looking at lines and sharing my thoughts from time to time, but I sure don't miss the legwork of capping games.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Lynn G. Henning‏@Lynn_Henning2m

Getting word Max Bullough's offense was Traverse City-based. Along the lines of offense that was anticipated. Unofficial, but source strong.

72'RoseBowlChamp
    72'RoseBowlChamp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1323

Stanford Rolls if he's on the team or not! This game is all about experience and Stanford seniors are playing in their 4th straight BCS game! This is all you need to know about this game = 2013 Season = Stanford (6 wins against ranked teams) Mich State (1 win), just the fact that Stanford was tested week in and week out (They were in the 2nd toughest conference) should make this pick obvious! I'll be at this game! This isn't cause im a fan these are just some of my facts to get the W and to win $! #ROLLCARD

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by 72'RoseBowlChamp View Post
    Stanford Rolls if he's on the team or not! This game is all about experience and Stanford seniors are playing in their 4th straight BCS game! This is all you need to know about this game = 2013 Season = Stanford (6 wins against ranked teams) Mich State (1 win), just the fact that Stanford was tested week in and week out (They were in the 2nd toughest conference) should make this pick obvious! I'll be at this game! This isn't cause im a fan these are just some of my facts to get the W and to win $! #ROLLCARD
    Agree that experience on the big stage is going to be an issue. I don't think there's much that separates these two teams when you square them up face to face, but Stanford's played a tougher schedule and they've been here before.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Everyone who is someone knows that betting against the Big 10 in bowl games is money in da bank......

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

O42.5 and parlay it w/Stanford ATS. The Cardinal will score at least 30. 34-17.