EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

MNF Prop: Colin Kaepernick

Total Rushing Yards Over 28.5 [-115]
    I think this is another bargain Intertops number as I have seen numbers mostly in the 30s elsewhere on this prop. QB scrambling certainly is difficult to predict from week to week. Pressure from the pass rush and potential straight running calls can make all the difference. Kaepernick most weeks is good for at least four rushes, be it from scrambling out of the pocket or a straight run. He has run for at least 30 yards in each of his last two games. ATL does not sport a dominant pass rush, but the Niners at times have been a little vulnerable to the rush even when not going against elite units. It's really going to be a matter of strategy for the Falcons. Do they stay back and force Kap to beat them through the air or do they challenge him and put some pressure on with the rush? In last season's meeting Kap only ran twice - but one was a 23 yard scramble. He has big play ability and having all his pass weapons back with Crabtree, Boldin & Davis healthy ... means the lack of a pass rush would be a killer for an already porous secondary. I think he'll get 4-6 chances to run tonight and I'm going with one of those being a double digit yard run that could boost the chance of this one getting done.

EaglesPhan36

PRIME TIME

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Happy holidays eagles

winner per usual

EaglesPhan36

Thanks, same to you.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

EP is great on these NFL props

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

DoubleR90
    DoubleR90's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 728

solid analysis, worthy victory. sharp play sir

EaglesPhan36

We'll see if I can do this well "non" Prime Time in the Playoffs ... although in my mind, I am treating all games as Prime Time because it's the Playoffs even if it's played during the day. Definitely be looking for something in the Eagles-Cowboys game for Sunday Night. Will be getting back home just in time to enjoy the show and hopefully NFC East Title ... for Philly.

Merry Christmas f-ers.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Guy nails another winner!!

great job