chalk46
    chalk46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1023

Washington State/CSU

WSU up 15 with under 4:30 to go and now their going to lose in regulation. Unreal.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

u may never see circumstances like that again and have the team behind win it.

funny thing is that coach for WAsh St he gets a paycheck somehow!

chalk46

Thought my in game bet when the score was 38-30 was looking pretty sexy. To quote the great Kenny Powers, Mike Leach, your fu%king out

biddy_24
    biddy_24's Avatar Become A Pro!

WTF happened? Just kneel on the damn ball you stupid dumbass of a Coach - would have been an eight point winner!! Great way to start off the Bowl Season!! Go to Hell - Mike Leach and Washington State University!!

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    u may never see circumstances like that again and have the team behind win it.

funny thing is that coach for WAsh St he gets a paycheck somehow!
    Happened last year, at this exact bowl.

Arizona did relatively the same exact shit. Slightly even more dramatic as Arizona was down 13 going into the final minute and scored twice in 46 seconds to win the game.

The New Mexico bowl has had back-to-back insane games.

gasto
    gasto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4362

Can u say FIXED. I am sorry, but hope this makes guys understand this shit is not easy. If a team is winning big say 15 or so points at half and original spread was say 4 or 5, you can almost autobet losing team because they will come back to where Vegas sets the line. Watch and learn

chalk46

Quote Originally Posted by biddy_24 View Post
    WTF happened? Just kneel on the damn ball you stupid dumbass of a Coach - would have been an eight point winner!! Great way to start off the Bowl Season!! Go to Hell - Mike Leach and Washington State University!!
    He's a sketchy dude anyway. Wouldn't put anything past him. Why in the hell did they snap the ball with around .20 on the playclock, 1:52 to go in the game and CSU was out of timeouts????WHY WHY WHY?

chalk46

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post

Arizona did relatively the same exact shit. Slightly even more dramatic as Arizona was down 13 going into the final minute and scored twice in 46 seconds to win the game.

I remember that game. Didn't realize it was the same bowl until now. Safe to say this bowl is tainted

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It's why sports betting is random

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by gasto View Post
    Can u say FIXED. I am sorry, but hope this makes guys understand this shit is not easy. If a team is winning big say 15 or so points at half and original spread was say 4 or 5, you can almost autobet losing team because they will come back to where Vegas sets the line. Watch and learn
    You are sorry. Try telling that to someone in Vegas and see where you end up. You clowns with absolutely NO knowledge of football should just go back to your cobbie holes. Two years and you have 186 poasts. Good bye.

RingoStarr
    RingoStarr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do you comprehend how many players would have to be involved in fixing a game that involves throwing a 15 point lead in the final couple of minutes?????

If Wash St is throwing this game, they aren't risking it by doing it in the manner they did.

Seriously!!!!

indio
    indio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3954

So do you have any actual statistical data to support your ridiculous theory? I mean. I'm sure there has been hundreds of games where a 4 or 5 point favorite was ahead by between 12-17 at half. Usually helps to have some real data when trying to confirm a thought. By the way, Vegas doesn't set any lines, they copy lines that are put out before they put any on the board. Perhaps you should "watch and learn" about math, football, and gambling for a few years before you embarrass yourself with some laughable attempt as coming off as some wise sage.

Rob7168
    Rob7168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3956

All I know is 17 midgets just kicked me in the balls,,,,That was my WORST LOSS this year in ALLLLL sports. wow,,i need a drink after that one............

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post

I guess they have to give people a reason to watch next year.

Capper1124
    Update your status
    Capper1124's Avatar Become A Pro!

Crazy ending for sure