MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

he knows his body best and gm wouldn't be dumb to f up his 100m+ investment eg redskin dumbass

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Packers must think they can win with Flynn

Rogers is ecstatic

the tross
    Update your status
    the tross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6226

Bone take 8 weeks to mend. Docs rule the packer house. Their D has always been suspect they can't stop anybody and that cowgirls defeat was a kick in the guts.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Aaron Rodgers was the most sacked QB in the NFL last year. He's no idiot, he can't get sacked on the sidelines.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Quote Originally Posted by Parlayplayer View Post
    I broke my collar bone as well as many other bones in my body! Collar bone by far was the most painful and I was in pain all the way up til the end of my healing. It never dulled down it was a sharp horrific pain I will never forget! My buddy's used to mess with me cuz I was always a big tough guy u couldn't mess with unless u wanted a big bruise on ur bicep for pissing me off. When I had the injury they would poke me and watch me whimper in pain. I promised I'd get my revenge when healed up but they kept on to the point I stopped going out. Don't think they realized how bad it really hurt, I mean I was practically in tears from the smallest movement of that shoulder.
    Anyhow, that's just goes to show how painfull that break is and how long the pain Persists. On the other hand after Rodgers went down they went through a few qbs and lost all their games up until recently! I think the decision was made after those first couple losses that the season was lost and they were shutting down Rodgers. Now suddenly they pick up Flynn and he wins a couple miracle come from behind games and they r back in this thing. I think the decision to shut him down for the year was made a while Back and now suddenly with a legit shot at the playoffs they r trying to figure out if the can work him back in. That's just not that easy especially when two weeks ago u thought u were done for the year. This is the most likely scenario and I think gb is the type of team to just ride out Flynn another week at least!
    I broke my right collarbone in 2010 and it was by far the most painful injury in my life. The first 2 weeks were HORRIBLE. but it got better after that... so fukking annoying that I had to shave/shampoo/sign shit/type with my left hand lol

I'm just glad that I didn't get addicted to the prescription oxycodone with its pain relief score being an 8.5/10

I followed directions and used up my prescription and never took another one... went to OTC pain killers

I vowed to never play tackle football again if I don't know everyone who is playing... can't trust a motherfukker these days to play nice and make a proper backyard tackle!

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Favre probably doesn't miss one game with same injury..............................

jimminn
    jimminn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5771

I say tape him up and play him. WTF the season depends on them winnig .

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    Favre probably doesn't miss one game with same injury..............................
    Unreal.

First 123