Parlayplayer
    Parlayplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

I broke my collar bone as well as many other bones in my body! Collar bone by far was the most painful and I was in pain all the way up til the end of my healing. It never dulled down it was a sharp horrific pain I will never forget! My buddy's used to mess with me cuz I was always a big tough guy u couldn't mess with unless u wanted a big bruise on ur bicep for pissing me off. When I had the injury they would poke me and watch me whimper in pain. I promised I'd get my revenge when healed up but they kept on to the point I stopped going out. Don't think they realized how bad it really hurt, I mean I was practically in tears from the smallest movement of that shoulder.
    Anyhow, that's just goes to show how painfull that break is and how long the pain Persists. On the other hand after Rodgers went down they went through a few qbs and lost all their games up until recently! I think the decision was made after those first couple losses that the season was lost and they were shutting down Rodgers. Now suddenly they pick up Flynn and he wins a couple miracle come from behind games and they r back in this thing. I think the decision to shut him down for the year was made a while Back and now suddenly with a legit shot at the playoffs they r trying to figure out if the can work him back in. That's just not that easy especially when two weeks ago u thought u were done for the year. This is the most likely scenario and I think gb is the type of team to just ride out Flynn another week at least!

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6501

He's playing folks

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Quote Originally Posted by freeVICK View Post
    He's playing folks
    through what report? My guess is the same, though I can't verify that

Rainman10
    Am I doing this right?
    Rainman10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

Quote Originally Posted by therocket View Post
    You really are dumb. Seattle won that game 14-12. Green Bay lost on the final play, effectively known as "the Fail Mary". You calling everyone morons is laughable with your misconstrued facts.
    Seattle "won" that game, that's for sure.

Rainman10
    Am I doing this right?

Quote Originally Posted by Parlayplayer View Post
    I broke my collar bone as well as many other bones in my body! Collar bone by far was the most painful and I was in pain all the way up til the end of my healing. It never dulled down it was a sharp horrific pain I will never forget! My buddy's used to mess with me cuz I was always a big tough guy u couldn't mess with unless u wanted a big bruise on ur bicep for pissing me off. When I had the injury they would poke me and watch me whimper in pain. I promised I'd get my revenge when healed up but they kept on to the point I stopped going out. Don't think they realized how bad it really hurt, I mean I was practically in tears from the smallest movement of that shoulder.
    Anyhow, that's just goes to show how painfull that break is and how long the pain Persists. On the other hand after Rodgers went down they went through a few qbs and lost all their games up until recently! I think the decision was made after those first couple losses that the season was lost and they were shutting down Rodgers. Now suddenly they pick up Flynn and he wins a couple miracle come from behind games and they r back in this thing. I think the decision to shut him down for the year was made a while Back and now suddenly with a legit shot at the playoffs they r trying to figure out if the can work him back in. That's just not that easy especially when two weeks ago u thought u were done for the year. This is the most likely scenario and I think gb is the type of team to just ride out Flynn another week at least!
    I'm a Packers fan. The decision was never made to shut him down. No one had really given up on the season, but there was probalby a 50/50 split among Packer fans whether we should shut him down or try to ride him out for a playoff run. After losing to the Lions on Thanksgiving, we knew we had to win out to be over .500 (9-6-1), and we knew we'd need the Lions to lose twice (which they have already). So now that we're in a "control your own destiny" type situation, everyone in Packer nation is all aboard the playoff train.

I really don't want Rodgers reinjured, but it's almost to a point where we NEED him. Flynn is great yeah and can probably handle Pittsburgh, but if Rodgers isnt back for that Chicago game, I don't like our chances. And I doubt Rodgers would be satisfied watching anyone other than himself lead his team on a playoff run.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Playoffs on the line and he is is milking an injury.

Any tough qb plays Sunday

He better play or players in locker room start thinking he is a pussy.

Rogers does not like contact
    You got this totally wrong, Rodgers wanted to come back two weeks ago, he even campaigned to come back using Risk vs. Reward logic, but it is the Green Bay medical staff that has so far refused to clear him. And not this week either, Flynn is starting again in Week 16.

therocket
    you cant teach passion
    therocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman10 View Post
    Seattle "won" that game, that's for sure.

Bad calls happen all the time in all sports. Its the human element. Cant live in the "what if"

wildcorndog
    wildcorndog's Avatar Become A Pro!

AR will play Sunday.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Bob Griese 1974 -- Tamquam Tanquam

Rainman10
    Am I doing this right?

Quote Originally Posted by therocket View Post
    Bad calls happen all the time in all sports. Its the human element. Cant live in the "what if"
    I absolutely hate how Seahawks fans complain constantly about the Superbowl against the Steelers, but when it comes to the Packers/Seahawks fail mary, suddenly it's "you play the game as it's called". Pick one, either be upset about the Superbowl and admit that the Seahawks got a free win last season, or admit that you lost the superbowl fair and square because there's human element.

therocket
    you cant teach passion
    therocket's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah I agree its bs. But one thing straight I am definitely not a Seahawks fan. All about da bears. Thing is there are always questionable calls in all sports. It's not fair or right. It's sports, it's a game of inches, camera angles and judgement calls. Can't worry about the past let's focus on tomorrow (or in this case Sunday)

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by wildcorndog View Post
    AR will play Sunday.
    I doubt it.

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

green bay should of ruled him out for 8 weeks the way information is getting out it seems he won't play this week and now ppl who don't understand broken/fractured collar bones are making uneducated medical analysis. Anyone watching sports know the earliest return is 6 weeks but minjority is 8-10 weeks

MiDNiTe

even in cycling they rule you out 8 weeks and you wouldn't think that injury would affect them like physical sports

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Guy is a punk

Looking to ride season out on the Bench

He is not stupid

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Guy is a punk

Looking to ride season out on the Bench

He is not stupid
    Sharp as a marshmallow JJ

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

He has to give it a try then Flynn comes in if he is ineffective
    locker room cred on the line
    Locker room cred?

The locker room showed he was the true MVP of the league when Pac went to shit without him on the field.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

No one is beating Seattle or San Francisco except each other.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    No one is beating Seattle or San Francisco except each other.
    Nonsense. This is the NFL. Where crazy happens.

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    You got this totally wrong, Rodgers wanted to come back two weeks ago, he even campaigned to come back using Risk vs. Reward logic, but it is the Green Bay medical staff that has so far refused to clear him. And not this week either, Flynn is starting again in Week 16.
    The voice of reason and fact, someone gets it.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

WHO THE FUKK IS

aaron ROGERS

OR PAYTON MANNING

brewcrew2k
    !
    brewcrew2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11895

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    WHO THE FUKK IS

aaron ROGERS

OR PAYTON MANNING

Lol

jjgold

I guess we will know today

I say he does not play

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I guess we will know today

I say he does not play
    He was already downgraded to Doubtful yesterday, with Flynn listed as probable to start. But again, this is not Rodgers' decision, he WANTS to play.

wildcorndog
    wildcorndog's Avatar Become A Pro!

They said it was a 3 week injury when he got hurt..... Wtf? I initially thought it was weird being a fracture. He is a pussy if he doesn't play. Even if he gets reinjured he has all off season to recover... Anything short of a broken back keeping him from playing I lose all respect for him.

jjgold

He has final say

He does not want to play

He is playing it well

Favre does not listen and would of played.

MiDNiTe

green bay have played this wrong and McCarthy is a dick for he's looking sharp and so good in practice, putting so much presure on Rodgers and gb docs i would be pissed if i was Rodgers McCarthy is probably following gb docs and Rodgers asking can he play???

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

Quote Originally Posted by rthoughton View Post
    right, they were just talking about this on NFL Net. GB has no D and has no shot of a deep run in the playoffs. Get healthy, take the rest of the season off, miss the playoffs and get the pick.
    I disagree. If they make the playoffs they could do well with with the best QB in the NFL.
    Last edited by RonPaul2008; 12-20-13 at 10:18 AM.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by wildcorndog View Post
    They said it was a 3 week injury when he got hurt..... Wtf? I initially thought it was weird being a fracture. He is a pussy if he doesn't play. Even if he gets reinjured he has all off season to recover... Anything short of a broken back keeping him from playing I lose all respect for him.
    The reading comprehension going on in this thread is abysmal even for SBR. It's not his call. He wants to play.

jjgold

He is a pussy

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Favre played with a broken pinkie. A collarbone shouldn't have to take that long to heal.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Favre played with a broken pinkie. A collarbone shouldn't have to take that long to heal.
    Did you just compare a pinky to a collarbone Dr. Pavy?

Stevedore

He has final say

He does not want to play

He is playing it well

Favre does not listen and would of played.
    It's not his decision nimrod, GM and trainer are preventing him from playing.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Quote Originally Posted by Stevedore View Post
    It's not his decision nimrod, GM and trainer are preventing him from playing.
    He can sign a waiver and play if he wants

he has the final decision

Stevedore

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post
    He can sign a waiver and play if he wants

he has the final decision

First 123 Last