TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Jon Gruden Will Be The Next Detroit Lions Head Coach

Schwartz misses the playoffs... entire crew will get whacked. Gruden will be back. He's always liked a high powered offense... he'll go 14-2 with his play calling first year. Top 3 paid head coach in the NFL. Ford will make it happen.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

14-2 with that defense and Stafford's bonehead decisions?? Highly unlikely.

Stafford is nothing more than a taller, beefier version on Tony Romo. Guy shines most of the time but flops when his team needs him the most.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

u should have left forever.

u are making retarded threads like lakerboy.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Gruden just re signed with ESPN

He said he is not interested in coaching as he has it too good now

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

If you really think that Gruden will go back to coaching, you really should seek help now. He is making way too much green and would not leave his cushy job to out up with a bunch of NFL primadonnas.
    Points Awarded:

bb_skoots gave BigdaddyQH 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Gruden = fat and lazy plus he is Rich doing very little

He will NEVER coach again

gcd8
    Update your status
    gcd8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 320

why would he want to coach again ???? espn is paying him nicely, he gets his qb camp he wants, and do u know what the life of a nfl coach is , it's 5am in the morning til last one in the office at night, i'm sorry but once you get out of the game for a while like cowher and gruden there's no coming back why would they

inTomWeTrust
    inTomWeTrust's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who do u expect replaces John Madden this will be the same garbage talk about madden coming back to Coach.. DONT YOU PEOPLE GET IT?? They Found Maddens replacement... He also owns a superbowl ring his name is John Gruden... just stop TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Schwartz misses the playoffs... entire crew will get whacked. Gruden will be back. He's always liked a high powered offense... he'll go 14-2 with his play calling first year. Top 3 paid head coach in the NFL. Ford will make it happen.
    I would agree with you on this. Never seen a head coach waste so much talent in my life like Swartz is.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    If you really think that Gruden will go back to coaching, you really should seek help now. He is making way too much green and would not leave his cushy job to out up with a bunch of NFL primadonnas.
    its not even dealing with "primadonnas"......look at billick, gruden and cowher.....i thought for sure cowher might be back by now...i thought hed take the giants job once coughlin got canned back in 07...then coughlin pulled a rabbit out of his ass...thought coughlin was on his way out a couple of years ago and he pulled another rabbit out.....and there were rumblings about cowher in carolina too.....you hear gruden being linked to tennessee maybe...

its not about dealing with the players and their attitudes...its the overall stress level....its a constant grind...the meetings....watching film....the pressure to win.....there isnt much time or room for anything else in their life ....and while most of these guys eat and breathe football it gets taxing.......now these can do something similar....with alot more free time....get paid for it...and not have to sweat things out every week....

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Leave a cushy job in the booth vs. coach in Detroit.

HA! It's not even close.

inTomWeTrust
    inTomWeTrust's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who do u expect replaces John Madden this will be the same garbage talk about madden coming back to Coach.. DONT YOU PEOPLE GET IT?? They Found Maddens replacement... He also owns a superbowl ring his name is John Gruden... just stop TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure
    20Four7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4120

I love Gruden as a coach. However I agree he now has a nice analyst job that I would not give up to put up with the bull shit the NFL primadonnas will cause. I think on most teams he would be a huge improvement but it just ain't going to happen.

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    u should have left forever.

u are making retarded threads like lakerboy.

Maybe not...

This is from October 2013:

While Gruden’s career as a broadcaster has been successful, he doesn’t deny that he would like to coach again.
    “I haven’t lost a game in 3½ years,” he said. “But no, I would like to give coaching one more try.”

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...rn-to-coaching

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Detroit isn't out of the playoffs yet. Detroit plays at home against the Giants and then at Minnesota. They can with both if they pull their heads out of their asses. Chicago plays at Philadelphia and then home against Green Bay with Rodgers maybe playing. Detroit ain't out just yet. Detroit should go get Cowher as coach. $20 million a year.

jpot34
    jpot34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 373

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post

Noooooooooooooo! I want DaBears to pick him up!

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gruden & Cowher are two names that just don't need to even be mentioned any more for gigs. Both guys have been away from coaching for a long time. If they wanted a job, they would have been back in the league within two years of getting the boot. Once you get to four, five, six years removed ... I think they don't even show up on anyone's radar, unless you're a stooge like Daniel Snyder and have no clue what the hell you're doing.