Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

115 voters left him off the ballot. They did so because they questioned his integrity which is part of the criteria to win the Heisman. Yes he was not charged but the standard for not going to jail vs. winning the Heisman is few and far between. By him winning the Heisman it just didn't feel like a feel good story. Maybe or maybe not he can learn from this and go on to make the world better.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    115 voters left him off the ballot. They did so because they questioned his integrity which is part of the criteria to win the Heisman. Yes he was not charged but the standard for not going to jail vs. winning the Heisman is few and far between. By him winning the Heisman it just didn't feel like a feel good story. Maybe or maybe not he can learn from this and go on to make the world better.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

And there's 115 holier than thou fukktards. It's fine though, We all make mistakes. 62 million of us made a mistake about a year ago.

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

How can anyone say the Heisman in Winston's hands is tainted. The tainted one is that dopey groupy who was pissed that she got dismissed lightly by Winston & decided to be a troublemaker. If there is any civil suit that will go on I wouldn't be surprised if Winston plants a lawsuit against her for defamation of character.

I'm no fan of black QB's making it in the NFL but Winston has a nice throwing motion and its dumb to say he's dumb.
    I bet he'll far far better in the NFL than RG3 or Bridgwater or Geno Smith. Winston is a natural!!!!

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

False accusations against a great football player. Grammar correction doesn't belong anywhere in an internet forum. YOUR YOUR YOUR YOUR YOUR YOUR YOUR YOUR YOUR YOUR YOUR. Opie; U MAD BRO?

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Troof.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: wikkidinsane

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    Kinda feel like Barry Bonds and the HR record. I would have felt better about his award if he was not a rapist
    She wanted every part of it, shes just like every other college whore. They give it up and then get mad when they realize the football player isnt going to be their meal ticket.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

until there are laws protecting men against false accusations, I don't give a shit about rape cases that aren't no-brainers.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Glad he got away with it just like Rapistburger, lol.

BigPage25
    BigPage25's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Guy will never play a down in pro football

johnny football represents real America
    How stupid can you be

First 123