frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

College Hoops Sunday Dec 15 - Villanova, Pepperdine, Drexel, Wyoming, EWU, GASO

I like the Sunday Card tomorrow. Only played one game today and hit, Northern Iowa over VCU. But more favorable games tomorrow.

Villanova -14 - LaSalle not same team as last year. Haven't put it all together yet. Villanova has played strong. They win by a lot at home.

Pepperdine +10 - Washington State sucks again, Pepperdine is improved. Saw Pepperdine play in Alaska and they are a physical team. If WSU can't make 3s they won't play well. Washington State jacks a lot of 3s. Pepperdine is OK at defending it.

Drexel -1 - Even without Damion Lee Drexel is a complete team and Davidson is a shell of their team last year. Only respected because of their name. I know they beat Charlotte and Georgia but have lost to bad teams like Niagara and Milwaukee. Drexel might not lose another game this year

Wyoming +3.5 - Wyoming always plays hard. I saw Denver play in Alaska and for some reason looked worse than last year even though Chris Udofia is back. Even after losing their Top 2 guys Wyoming hasn't dropped off much, no bad losses but no good wins yet either. This is an even matchup of two similar teams who play slowdown ball so take the points

Eastern Washington +1.5 - UC Irvine won this matchup by 23 in Irvine last month, so why do I like EWU at home? Because I think these two teams are even. Irvine won at Washington earlier this year so they are no strangers to winning games in Washington. You see the -1.5 line and the November result and the square play would be Irvine but I am not falling for the trap. Take the home team

Georgia Southern +15.5 - UAB is better and improved, beat UNC at home. Meanwhile Georgia Southern is pretty bad, they are 2-5 with wins over 2 bad teams. UAB is a bit overrated here though, they haven't won a game by more than 13 points all year. I don't see that starting vs. Georgia Southern. Neither team is a good defensive team and both have slightly above average offenses.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

4-1 so far