Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

It's Hard being a College FB Bettor today...

Just might go shopping and say Fukk it

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post

I feel the exactly the same way...just waiting for the Army Navy game.

Sam Odom

Thinking about buying an iPad Air today

Wife got a new Dell Venue 8 pro a month ago... It is OK. She likes Windows so she is happy

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Sammy real bettors don't care

I bet everything

Pros

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10364

Diff menu of games thats for sure

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Sammy real bettors don't care

I bet everything

Pros

JJ , no one is in your league !

Sammy will throw a very small bet on A/N game just to have something going

Sam Odom

A/N Un 50 1/2 (0.75%)

jjgold

NBA
    Hoops
    NHL

All later

Sam Odom

jj , are you getting solid info in Tampa ?

Potentate
    Skirred Money
    Potentate's Avatar Become A Pro!

You mean for lines, right?

Sam Odom

No... iPad Air

therocket
    you cant teach passion
    therocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Wife won a kindle fire. Just got it in mail yesterday. Price was right. Posting from it now. Solid.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

NFL is better than college

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

No... iPad Air
    Got daughters them they love them

jjgold

Sammy get me an Air

Thanks

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

College basketball fills the void, tons of action but you have to know how to control yourself

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

College Football is easier than College Basketball.

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    College Football is easier than College Basketball.
    +2, way easier

Sam Odom

A/N Un 50 1/2 (0.75%)

Thanks Army !!

Just helped Santa get Sammy an iPad Air

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Actually, Colege and Pro Football is much easier to wager on and win today. Just look at the people who wager on games. Most of them fall into the same catagory. Males, 21 (or less) to 45, clowns who think they are Mr. Macho and know everything, and losers. 85% are losers. They are basically brainless compared to the gamblers of 10 years ago. Because these guys think they know so much, and really know so little, Vegas linesmakers have a much easier job than they did 10 years ago. How many "genuses" in here had Saban going to TEas. That was about as stupid as it got. Yet I could have taken all of thoses idiots who were so sure. Benny Big Nuts was the leader, but he was just one of the fools. There are some very sharp players in here, but they are few and far between because of the number of clowns who think they know what they are doing and lose their tail every season. Now sometimes they may get lucky. Even a broken watch has the correct time twice a day. On the whole, they are losers though.

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigQueenQH View Post
    Actually, Colege and Pro Football is much easier to wager on and win today. Just look at the people who wager on games. Most of them fall into the same catagory like me. Males, 21 (or less) to 45, clowns who think they are Mr. Macho and know everything, and losers. 85% are losers also like me. They are basically brainless compared to the gamblers of 10 years ago. Because these guys think they know so much, and really know so little, Vegas linesmakers have a much easier job than they did 10 years ago. How many "genuses" in here had Saban going to TEas. That was about as stupid as it got. Yet I could have taken all of thoses idiots who were so sure. Benny Big Nuts was the leader, but he was just one of the fools. There are some very sharp players in here, but they are few and far between because of the number of clowns who think they know what they are doing and lose their tail every season. Now sometimes they may get lucky. Even a broken watch has the correct time twice a day. On the whole, they are losers though just like me.
    A FRICKING CLASSIC POST by the Queen! You finally got something correct!

Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 12-14-13 at 10:47 PM.

TheMoneyShot

Big Daddy - I like your comment. I've been wagering for about 14 years now. 14 college basketball seasons have gone by. I still can't figure out any profitable formula. In a college football game... you have 11 players per side. No one really can TAKE OVER THE GAME. With this in mind... spreads are more accurate and are reasonable. In college basketball some clown can get hot... TAKE OVER THE GAME and any kind of spread is absolutely meaningless. Which means... favorites probably cover 55/45 in college basketball. Thus, no pattern. No system... especially if you're an underdog gambler. In college football... I believe it goes 60/40 for the underdog in college football. So when you have one kid... who TAKES OVER THE GAME... it's over. A spread gets out of hand... A game gets out of hand. These college basketball coaches don't give an F who you have. But mysteriously college football coaches do care who you have. Questionable play calling. In college basketball... it's a circus. An outdoor back alley kind of game. Again, no pattern. Might as well take your money and go to a titty bar. Better return profit... let me tell you.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Big Daddy - I like your comment. I've been wagering for about 14 years now. 14 college basketball seasons have gone by. I still can't figure out any profitable formula. In a college football game... you have 11 players per side. No one really can TAKE OVER THE GAME. With this in mind... spreads are more accurate and are reasonable. In college basketball some clown can get hot... TAKE OVER THE GAME and any kind of spread is absolutely meaningless. Which means... favorites probably cover 55/45 in college basketball. Thus, no pattern. No system... especially if you're an underdog gambler. In college football... I believe it goes 60/40 for the underdog in college football. So when you have one kid... who TAKES OVER THE GAME... it's over. A spread gets out of hand... A game gets out of hand. These college basketball coaches don't give an F who you have. But mysteriously college football coaches do care who you have. Questionable play calling. In college basketball... it's a circus. An outdoor back alley kind of game. Again, no pattern. Might as well take your money and go to a titty bar. Better return profit... let me tell you.
    Uh, you sound like a beaten man. If you really believe that favorites win 55% of college hoops games......bet the favorites. Never mind this 60/40 split you speak of in college football for the underdog. You are misinformed.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    Uh, you sound like a beaten man. If you really believe that favorites win 55% of college hoops games......bet the favorites. Never mind this 60/40 split you speak of in college football for the underdog. You are misinformed.
    How is someone misinformed when they witness it? When they're involved in it? Unreal. And nevermind the 60/40 I speak of in college football? Naw... I want to talk about it. Since you know everything. Speak up Lloyd.