Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Keep it up man!

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

thanks buddy.......seems like whatever I try to sprinkle a play or 2 on here, it goes to shite!

azsportswin
    azsportswin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11188

Quote Originally Posted by Bcatswin View Post
    Keep it up man!

Regul8er
    Wordd

Finally had a rough day.....lost about 15 units yesterday. A couple stupid ML favs burnt me. Hoping to recover and grind the units back.

Regul8er
    Wordd

Another beauty weekend.....more then made up for my 15 dropped units last Wednesday. It started on Saturday while drinking in Indianapolis. Won 4 college plays throughout the day while at the bars waiting for the Pacers/Nets game. The two big ones were Nova/Temple Under 1st half, and Baylor +4.5 in game! I then made my second largest wager ever on the Nets at +13.5 (bought 2 points) Pacers only won by a point. Then I had Seattle ML last night BIG, plus 2 in-game wagers on Seattle at -16.5 and -23.5 I'm guessin my book doesn't like me anymore Hope everyone had an enjoyable and profitable weekend!

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    Another beauty weekend.....more then made up for my 15 dropped units last Wednesday. It started on Saturday while drinking in Indianapolis. Won 4 college plays throughout the day while at the bars waiting for the Pacers/Nets game. The two big ones were Nova/Temple Under 1st half, and Baylor +4.5 in game! I then made my second largest wager ever on the Nets at +13.5 (bought 2 points) Pacers only won by a point. Then I had Seattle ML last night BIG, plus 2 in-game wagers on Seattle at -16.5 and -23.5 I'm guessin my book doesn't like me anymore Hope everyone had an enjoyable and profitable weekend!
    I'm really happy for you man, but I don't like the fact that you keep throwing the words "big" around when you're winning. It's like you've finally figured out how to beat the game, but now you're trying to run up the score. Get comfortably ahead, withdraw enough so that you can't blow a ton on one bad weekend, take that payout and go buy your wife something special for putting up with all the bullshit.

Regul8er
    Wordd

Thanks NC. I actually paid a Valentines Day weekend trip away for a couple nights with a deposit from a week ago with my wife, and also bought us UK tickets the weekend after that, as she's a HUGE UK fan, and has only been once before, but talks about going a lot. I made another withdraw last night after the game......and now will drop my units down again. Trust me, I know it can't last........I've been really lucky, and I've been winning 90% of my larger wagers in the past 2 months. I will not allow myself to get into the sh!t I got into in the past....I've learned, matured, and won't put myself or my family through it. I'm just lucky these past 2 months have allowed me to pay off some debts that have been hanging over me.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    Thanks NC. I actually paid a Valentines Day weekend trip away for a couple nights with a deposit from a week ago with my wife, and also bought us UK tickets the weekend after that, as she's a HUGE UK fan, and has only been once before, but talks about going a lot. I made another withdraw last night after the game......and now will drop my units down again. Trust me, I know it can't last........I've been really lucky, and I've been winning 90% of my larger wagers in the past 2 months. I will not allow myself to get into the sh!t I got into in the past....I've learned, matured, and won't put myself or my family through it. I'm just lucky these past 2 months have allowed me to pay off some debts that have been hanging over me.
    Good to hear. Nothing better than being able to pay for things you normally couldn't afford with gambling money -- no matter how big or small.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3229

Yeah Be careful OP. The higher you go the harder you may fall. Congrats on the winnings. But keep it in perspective. I know I have had to learn some difficult lessons with this shit in the past. GL.

Regul8er
    Wordd

Easy Rider....thanks for the heads up. I've got a much better perspective on things, as I've fallen pretty hard. I've had some pretty bad losing days over this stretch, but haven't tried to get it all back like I would have in the past, just kept units the same for the most part. I have the mindset that if I lose what's remaining in my balance this week.....I could take the next month off without placing a wager. This past weekend I was drinking, which I rarely do anymore, and made a few decisions I normally wouldn't, but luckily they didn't burn me.

First ... 2345