frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Skip Bayless-Brady MVP and Patriots can still win the Superbowl

This was what he said today on first take. Dude's needs to get off Brady d1ck already.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Greatest QB of all times. MVP only if they do win, which they can.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

They still the fave in Afc IMO

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

I always drink before work

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Easy MVP winner..he plays with nothing..Manning plays with great wideouts. If you put Manning on Pats they are 5-8 or 6-7. I think game over now.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: darkhat

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

Pats no way in hell will win Super Bowl

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

MVP is the most overrated award in sports. It's like electing a president, the 2nd biggest twat always wins.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    This was what he said today on first take. Dude's needs to get off Brady d1ck already.
    Maybe the best move would be to stop watching the show.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3483

I dont think the Patriots could have gotten that record had they been in the NFC,I cant see it not with that inept passing attack.

Super Bowl no sir,not know that they lost Gronkowski.

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

I can't believe people actually listen to Skip Bayless. I rather listen to someone scratching a chalkboard.

dmiles1021
    YouWager.eu
    dmiles1021's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    I dont think the Patriots could have gotten that record had they been in the NFC,I cant see it not with that inept passing attack.

what are you talking about? NFC? I can see when people say different players on different teams cause that happens. Patriots being in the NFC talk?? Shut your mouth, that's dumb talk.

slacker00

Put Pats in the NFC East and they'd have already clinched with Brady facing the worst passing D's in the NFL.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

You spent more than 1 second listening to Skip Bayless. You lose.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by dmiles1021 View Post
    what are you talking about? NFC? I can see when people say different players on different teams cause that happens. Patriots being in the NFC talk?? Shut your mouth, that's dumb talk.
    Talk some sense would you, for f@ck sake. The two conferences are like comparing apples to oranges,theres atleast four NFC teams that have the offensive fire power to bury an inept passing attack like Brady was playing with most of the year.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Put Pats in the NFC East and they'd have already clinched with Brady facing the worst passing D's in the NFL.
    Yeah but to be fair,if it were the NFC West or the NFC South he would have a hard time, he would probably have his hands full in the NFC North with Detroit and Chicago,even GB with a healthy Aaron Rodgers.

His defense would definetly have to bail him out of alot jams.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 12-11-13 at 03:02 PM.

slacker00

Yeah but to be fair,if it were the NFC West or the NFC South he would have a hard time, he would probably have his hands full in the NFC North with Detroit and Chicago,even GB with a healthy Aaron Rodgers.

His defense would definetly have to bail him out of alot jams.
    Geographically, he'd be in the East. But he just went 3-1 against the NFC south including a win over the Saints.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Geographically, he'd be in the East. But he just went 3-1 against the NFC south including a win over the Saints.
    I know what you mean,but just being a fantasy owner of Tom Brady this year I know how crappy his offense was.

If hed played in the Super Dome this year do you reckon he would have stood a chance in a shoot out.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Easy MVP winner..he plays with nothing..Manning plays with great wideouts. If you put Manning on Pats they are 5-8 or 6-7. I think game over now.
    Those wideouts were pretty pedestrian with Tebow and Kyle Orton. Julius Thomas is a nobody, Knowshon Moreno was washed up. Peyton Manning made Eric Decker and Demaryius Thomas into the elite receivers they are. Peyton Manning is the only reason why the Broncos will set the NFL record for the most points ever scored in a season.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Those wideouts were pretty pedestrian with Tebow and Kyle Orton. Julius Thomas is a nobody, Knowshon Moreno was washed up. Peyton Manning made Eric Decker and Demaryius Thomas into the elite receivers they are. Peyton Manning is the only reason why the Broncos will set the NFL record for the most points ever scored in a season.
    yes when you pair an elite qb with elite wr talent...you will see a noticeable difference....but lets not act like thomas and decker are not elite talents

they werent pedestrian....you are a broncos fan man....in 2010 those kids were rookies....they didnt see the field a heck of alot...as brandon lloyd, gaffney, and eddie royal all logged over 50 catches...in fact lloyd had 77, gaffney, 65, and royal 59.....with orton and tebow

in 2011....they saw a spike in production...but it was still with orton and tebow....mostly with tebow....decker still caught 8 tds in only 44 catches.....but denver ran the ball over 100 more times than they threw it that year.....tebow himself had 100 rushing attempts in 11 starts.....

listen...peyton manning is the reason the broncos are the broncos they are right now...without question.......but to insist the talents of decker and thomas are "pedestrian" is absurd...there is a reason he chose the broncos you know.....theres quite a difference between peyton manning and a combo of tebow/orton....to say he makes those guys is absolutely ridiculous...its like saying reggie wayne cant catch 100 balls without peyton manning....only he did it last year with a rookie qb

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Put Brady on Denver and they go 16-0

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post
    Put Brady on Denver and they go 16-0

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

Skip Bayless is just another wanker, who gets paid for talking crap. Cuban once asked him, why do you play zone defense and he couldn't answer him properly. This guy is clueless and on top of all, he dares to talk trash to Dwight Howard's face on TV. Ignore him.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

He will get votes

Not enough

/thread

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9990

Skip is normally a good predictor of talent (see his take on Tebow) but clearly missed this one

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

My quality of life has drastically improved ever since I stopped watching First Take
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: I/O

imadegen
    imadegen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9093

First take is not journalism. It's the two biggest trolls (steven A and skip bayless) on the planet earth on one show.

JM17
    JM17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 828

bayless can suck the tip of my penis. just the tip though.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Give me Pats Underdog like they were in Brady's first Super Bowl season. Come on Vegas... do the right thing.