sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

hows this any different than the panthers no call?

and even if they didn't get the PI call, what makes you think Brady wouldn't have got another 30 or so yards in 40 seconds? they scored the previous touchdown in 70 seconds
    It ended up helping Browns if anything by giving them 30 seconds to kick a field goal for the win which they ended up missing.

flag or not, patriots would have ended up winning the game after the onside kick recovery. Now tell me that the onside kick should have been flagged too..

moron just mad patriots winning lol

2Shirts
    2Shirts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 381

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    poor Browns
    Sucks for the Browns, but even more for the NFL. They are allowing their product to turn into a scripted joke.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6882

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
    hows this any different than the panthers no call?

and even if they didn't get the PI call, what makes you think Brady wouldn't have got another 30 or so yards in 40 seconds? they scored the previous touchdown in 70 seconds
    It ended up helping Browns if anything by giving them 30 seconds to kick a field goal for the win which they ended up missing.

flag or not, patriots would have ended up winning the game after the onside kick recovery. Now tell me that the onside kick should have been flagged too..

moron just mad patriots winning lol
    so is everybody else obviously... keep assuming what would have happened with a proper no call on that junk throw by Brady

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    so is everybody else obviously... keep assuming what would have happened with a proper no call on that junk throw by Brady
    so if the flag wasn't thrown, they would have lost? the flag was the game deciding?

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

You can see in the gif he was grabbing him hard at the 10 yard line anyway

the call doesn't matter either....there was plenty of time on the clock

Brady would have just marched down field........business as usual for him

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post
    You can see in the gif he was grabbing him hard at the 10 yard line anyway

the call doesn't matter either....there was plenty of time on the clock

Brady would have just marched down field........business as usual for him
    the WR initiated the contact... and the contact between the 2 was minimal. that is called "letting them play, just a little".

he didn't hold him, he didn't have hold of the jersey, no interference or a flag would have to be thrown on every single pass in every single NFL game played.........................
    Last edited by ThaTopMoron; 12-08-13 at 04:41 PM.

jose21_us
    The Miami Connection
    jose21_us's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11236

Quote Originally Posted by Evolved137 View Post
    Just lost my 4 game parlay to these Jackass Patriots asswipes.
    EDIT: I hate the patriots. Not really, or else I wouldn't have picked them. I know of the conditions, I get it. WTF though, step it up. They just ruined my $875 parlay payout. The last one. Wow...To the browns. Who beat you out the whole game. Damnit.

What you lose 5 bucks?

Catchn_Picks
    Catchn_Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15716

Horrendous call…I cannot shake off that game…Had Under 48

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by Catchn_Picks View Post
    Horrendous call…I cannot shake off that game…Had Under 48
    fukk bro

that's tough

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9990

Regardless what might have happened if that wasn't called, it was a bad call. On the drive before that, there were some really obvious offensive holding penalties not called. I told my wife right then that Pats would win - it was 26-14 at that point and I just said there was no way refs don't call that if they aren't really pulling for NE to win. Sure enough that happens.

CATA
    CATA's Avatar Become A Pro!

2 team teaser cinn pk and pats -2. New eng can kiss my 2 point ass

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

I won ML with Pats but I even admit that was a horrible call. The ref let the play go but as soon as he saw the ball went through his hands, he immediately reached for his flag and called PI to get Pats 1st and goal. That was a BS call, again I even had the Pats ML on my parlay win.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    the only thing people hate is a horrible call from referees deciding an NFL game
    horrible calls from the league is why pats have most their rings, that and knowing the other teams 1st 20 scripted plays..

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

you see the ref never reached for his flag when there was little hand contact, but only threw after ball bounced on the ground incomplete. That ref had Pats on the ML.

ebelisle22
    ebelisle22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

that is clearly pass interference, tripped and then interfered with

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13998

top moron you retired remember get lost pal

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by Unwritten Law View Post
    you see the ref never reached for his flag when there was little hand contact, but only threw after ball bounced on the ground incomplete. That ref had Pats on the ML.
    It's not the refs. It's the NFL. The Northeast has no college football. So the NFL always pushes the Patriots to make the playoffs for TV reasons. The only way Northeast sees football in January is if Patriots make the playoffs. The South, the Midwest and the West have college football bowl games. The Northeast only has the Patriots.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

I didn't watch the game but kept just updates. I actually laughed when I saw this final score.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by agendaman View Post
    top moron you retired remember get lost pal
    gambling, not posting

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by fecgp40 View Post
    The Browns truly got robbed, but the onside kick was not touched first by New England. Gostowski almost touched it, but it clearly touched a Cleveland player first and was then recoved by New England. The PI call was a complete joke though. I can't believe they threw the flag on a play like that. What a joke.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

What happened????

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Pats in Foxboro is the most consistent ref advantage in the NFL and has been for years.....They don't get the same treatment on the road, but at home it's obvious

Haven't bet against the Pats at home in a long time, so many phantom PI, holding, reviews fukked up, etc

Not denying they are a good team, but the ref shit is beyond old

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY

Pats got robbed twice too, why does no one bring that up? The call against them in the jets game and than the panthers game

not saying this was not a phantom call though cause it sure did seem like it. There was minimal contact and it shouldn't have been called. But they have been on the wrong side of these calls too

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I thought Cleveland had that game. It was in the bag. They were up by 2 scores with like 4 minutes to go or something.

bringyourDgame
    bringyourDgame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 125

Wow, if you would take off your self-confirming glasses and look at ALL questionable Pats calls you would see that in 2 of 3 losses the Pats got screwed by refs, against Jets and Panthers.
    But no, keep on specifically choosing which situations to look at to base your biased opinion on.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

http://www.waitingfornextyear.com/2013/12/peter-king-pass-interference-call-handed-new-england-a-win/

Tom Brady throws deep down the right sideline for Josh Boyce, into the end zone, with rookie cornerback Leon McFadden in coverage. There is light contact. Incidental contact. The ball falls incomplete. McFadden is flagged for defensive pass interference. The 29-yard penalty puts the ball at the Cleveland 1, and Brady throws the winning touchdown pass to Danny Amendola on the next play. That’s not interference in second-grade flag football, and here it could well have handed New England a win. Where did the flag come from? Why? How is that call made? TV color man Steve Tasker agreed. He called the call “horrible” twice and “terrible” once. Couldn’t have said it better.

bringyourDgame
    bringyourDgame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 125

http://www.patspulpit.com/2013/11/19...i-non-call-gif
    Now, it's pretty clear from this close-up that this should have been a pass interference call on Kuechly. The ball was intercepted at the point where the foul began, meaning Gronkowski had no chance to get back to the ball and make a play on the football.
    Had it gone uncalled, there would have been some outcries, but no big controversy. But the back judge actually threw the flag. The referee standing closest to the play threw the flag. And then the flag was picked up with absolutely no explanation from official Clete Blakeman.

-it's not exactly hard to find an internet article where someone shares your opinion, if that's what you set out to look for. Which is fine as long as you don't pretend that it's somehow the right opinion just because you share it. Open your eyes.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY

Quote Originally Posted by bringyourDgame View Post
    http://www.patspulpit.com/2013/11/19...i-non-call-gif
    Now, it's pretty clear from this close-up that this should have been a pass interference call on Kuechly. The ball was intercepted at the point where the foul began, meaning Gronkowski had no chance to get back to the ball and make a play on the football.
    Had it gone uncalled, there would have been some outcries, but no big controversy. But the back judge actually threw the flag. The referee standing closest to the play threw the flag. And then the flag was picked up with absolutely no explanation from official Clete Blakeman.

-it's not exactly hard to find an internet article where someone shares your opinion, if that's what you set out to look for. Which is fine as long as you don't pretend that it's somehow the right opinion just because you share it. Open your eyes.
    Lol

First 12