C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Mike Shanahan was going to quit due to RG3's attitude after last year

Disillusioned with the way Snyder was running the organization, Shanahan cleaned out his office in advance of January's wild-card playoff game against the Seattle Seahawks and expected to leave the team whenever the season ended, according to a source who spoke on the condition of anonymity.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10...ns-2012-season

Snyder did the same crap with Clinton Portis. He put him above the team.

People thought RG3 was different, that he was going to finally be an intelligent running QB. His offense last year was a mirage that nobody knew how to defend. People are bashing Kyle for play calling but RG3 would never be anything if it wasn't for him. He tailored an offense just for him. The NFL adapts and RG3 very likely had his best NFL season in year 1 of his career, and he will only get worse over time. 2 knee injuries in 4 years, and he never advanced as a passer. Throwing wide open passes on play action because teams were scared of that pistol. RG3 made his living and completed most of his passes on a play action slant play. I mean the Redskins playbook was mainly 5 plays last year and surprise surprise the NFL caught up. He can't execute a basic NFL offense.

So how good is RG3? Well 2 years ago Rex Grossman was 6-10 and he didn't have Pierre Garcon at WR. He was 6-10 with a worse team around him. RG3 had a fluke year last year so now what? 3 wins.

Maybe he can have some more subway commercials?
    Maybe he can have some more shoe commercials?
    I saw him in some other stupid commercial?
    How about Operation Patience, he told the NFL how he was going to come back and tear up the league? Do you think Aaron Rodgers is going to do the same? Did Peyton Manning try and make a big deal and say that his neck was going to be OK and that he was going to tear the NFL up? RG3 is the same shitty running QB but with better marketing. Me Me Me Premadonna.

He is a coach killer like all the other running QB's before him. 90% marketing and 10% play. The NFL isn't about QB's rushing for 100 yards per game, never has been and never will.

The funny thing is RG3 in the press conferences after all the losses. Look at him deflect all the blame and look at him take all the credit after wins. His head is the size of a rhinoceros. That's a pretty scary thing considering how busted his face is.

He is a coach killer just like Michael Vick, Vince Young and all the other runners before him.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

dude all you have to do to understand rgiii is to take a look around this forum

on here you have broke degenerate gamblers that have failed in life, and yet they think they are studs and have massive egos

why wouldnt rg3 have an ego? he's been the star ever since he was 5, his whole life men wanted to be him and he'd probably have a different woman on his dick every other hour

C-Gold

Before the season started Pierre Garcon thought the 2013 Redskins might break NFL scoring records. To be the best offense of all-time.

RG3 looks more like a crack head than an NFL quarterback this year.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    Disillusioned with the way Snyder was running the organization, Shanahan cleaned out his office in advance of January's wild-card playoff game against the Seattle Seahawks and expected to leave the team whenever the season ended, according to a source who spoke on the condition of anonymity.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10...ns-2012-season

Snyder did the same crap with Clinton Portis. He put him above the team.

People thought RG3 was different, that he was going to finally be an intelligent running QB. His offense last year was a mirage that nobody knew how to defend. People are bashing Kyle for play calling but RG3 would never be anything if it wasn't for him. He tailored an offense just for him. The NFL adapts and RG3 very likely had his best NFL season in year 1 of his career, and he will only get worse over time. 2 knee injuries in 4 years, and he never advanced as a passer. Throwing wide open passes on play action because teams were scared of that pistol. RG3 made his living and completed most of his passes on a play action slant play. I mean the Redskins playbook was mainly 5 plays last year and surprise surprise the NFL caught up. He can't execute a basic NFL offense.

So how good is RG3? Well 2 years ago Rex Grossman was 6-10 and he didn't have Pierre Garcon at WR. He was 6-10 with a worse team around him. RG3 had a fluke year last year so now what? 3 wins.

Maybe he can have some more subway commercials?
    Maybe he can have some more shoe commercials?
    I saw him in some other stupid commercial?
    How about Operation Patience, he told the NFL how he was going to come back and tear up the league? Do you think Aaron Rodgers is going to do the same? Did Peyton Manning try and make a big deal and say that his neck was going to be OK and that he was going to tear the NFL up? RG3 is the same shitty running QB but with better marketing. Me Me Me Premadonna.

He is a coach killer like all the other running QB's before him. 90% marketing and 10% play. The NFL isn't about QB's rushing for 100 yards per game, never has been and never will.

The funny thing is RG3 in the press conferences after all the losses. Look at him deflect all the blame and look at him take all the credit after wins. His head is the size of a rhinoceros. That's a pretty scary thing considering how busted his face is.

He is a coach killer just like Michael Vick, Vince Young and all the other runners before him.
    Is Cam Newton a coach killer? Russel Wilson? Was Steve Young a coach killer?

Griffin's knee injury destroyed him.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

RG3 destroyed Wash

team cancer

BetsandBeer
    BetsandBeer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

he holds the ball way too long. ends up fading back and throwing off his backfoot

i dont think he sees the passing lanes in time and never will

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Is Cam Newton a coach killer? Russel Wilson? Was Steve Young a coach killer?

Griffin's knee injury destroyed him.
    Steve Young knows how to pass. He wasn't only a runner.

Russell Wilson is HYPER over rated right now.

Cam Newton probably won't make it either. His pocket awareness is awful.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Cgold
    Quote Originally Posted by Black_QB's suck View Post
    Did I just see a score of 30-0 KC over Washington in the 2nd quarter?

mikefromsd
    mikefromsd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2257

Cornball brotha.

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    RG3 destroyed Wash

team cancer
    Shannahan destroy RG3 career, he looks 2 steps slower for a guy who ran track in college

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Steve Young knows how to pass. He wasn't only a runner.

Russell Wilson is HYPER over rated right now.

Cam Newton probably won't make it either. His pocket awareness is awful.
    You are an idiot .. Cam newton has awesome pocket awareness this year. Thts all they talk about with him.

Russel Wilson knows how to win. Had no receivers and was still making plays.

STFU idiot

C-Gold

The guys sucks. Anyone that can't see that is delusional. As with the case with all of these lets say "runners" they only regress and get worse year after year. His career will mirror Vince Youngs. Out of the league by 30 and on a different team by the 2016 season fighting for a starting job.
    Exactly.

The traditional QB sucks in year 1, improves in year 2, and gets better over time.

The running QB is best in years 1-2 when they are fast and teams don't have their tendencies down. Then they get slower and older and more injury prone and they have to actually learn the position. Vince Young is a perfect example. Tim Tebow is a great example. Michael Vick never improved.

So RG3 comes out and people say WOW, if he is this good in year 1, imagine what he will turn into! That's the thing though, he will never be that good ever again. We are not talking about Drew Brees here. We are talking about another running QB only with better marketing.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    You are an idiot .. Cam newton has awesome pocket awareness this year. Thts all they talk about with him.

STFU idiot
    200 passing yards per game. The difference between Alex Smith and Russell Wilson is absolutely minimal. 2 game managers blessed to be on stacked rosters with good defenses, good running games and good coaching.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

did you read the article? He didn't consider qutting due to RG3's attitude he considered it due to the special treatment RG3 was getting from the owner, it says it in the first sentence and yet you call RG3 a coach killer due to this article? Its clear you hate the guy but at least read the first sentence of the article before making assumptions just by looking at the title and calling the guy a crack head.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Quote Originally Posted by Bet10Heinekens View Post
    Shannahan destroy RG3 career, he looks 2 steps slower for a guy who ran track in college
    rg3 has a big part in destroying it too. guy can't hit an open receiver to save his life. no accuracy.

he seems to blame others instead of himself as well. and loves doing subway commercials

KingJD31

I mean really though, taking time to create a username black qbs suck

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

I really think Washington/ St. Louis will be getting #1 pick. Why not play Cousins and move on from that disaster. And some people acted like the colts should pass on Luck. As a colts fan, it made me a little nervous but I think the colts were just trying to satisfy the liberal media by acting like they were really deciding. Cousins is a real pocket passer and that is what you must be in the NFL.
    I'm gonna go on a limb and say this is the OP's ghost

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    did you read the article? He didn't consider qutting due to RG3's attitude he considered it due to the special treatment RG3 was getting from the owner, it says it in the first sentence and yet you call RG3 a coach killer due to this article? Its clear you hate the guy but at least read the first sentence of the article before making assumptions just by looking at the title and calling the guy a crack head.
    Read between the lines jack ass. There is a lot of heat between RG3 and Kyle Shanahan also.

RG3 threw an awful pick to lose the game against Philly a few weeks back. It was awful. He comes out to the press conference and says "our team wasn't prepared for this game, it was like the Eagles knew what we were running". That's slang for WE WERE OUT COACHED.

Mike Shanahan comes out and says something saying THAT'S BS.

RG3 has to get the last word in. He looked awful. People blame it on the typical running QB lie that "he had no offensive line and no time". The scouts looked at it and said that RG3 did have time, he was holding onto the ball too long and not making his reads. Who do you trust, the long term coaching staffs, the scouts, the former players or the RG3 church goers that think he can do no wrong.

Oh yeah

Chiefs 31
    Redskins 0

C-Gold

I really think Washington/ St. Louis will be getting #1 pick. Why not play Cousins and move on from that disaster. And some people acted like the colts should pass on Luck. As a colts fan, it made me a little nervous but I think the colts were just trying to satisfy the liberal media by acting like they were really deciding. Cousins is a real pocket passer and that is what you must be in the NFL.
    RG3 is deathly scared of Kirk Cousins coming in, winning some games and making RG3 look like the problem.

Oh yeah and here is what RG3's dad said. "You show me a running QB and you are showing me a loser". He has said that he wants Mike Shanihan to make him throw the ball more and NOT make him a runner.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

So in summary the Skins are a dysfunctional organization, Shannahan is a quitter, Griffin has regressed, jj is a bald fuk, black qb's mom got deep dicked by the Harlem Globetrotters(after jj blew them of course) and op jerks off to replays of boomer esiason.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    So in summary the Skins are a dysfunctional organization, Shannahan is a quitter, Griffin has regressed, jj is a bald fuk, black qb's mom got deep dicked by the Harlem Globetrotters(after jj blew them of course) and op jerks off to replays of boomer esiason.
    and Grits n'Gravy has to keep cashing my winning tickets at the Wynn.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

RG3 sucks, nothing to it. Their entire offense was a gimmick last year. Only a matter of time before defenses adjusted.

BetsandBeer
    BetsandBeer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post

STFU idiot

so true. maybe the worst recieving core in the entire nfl. slow, short and weak

wilson is terrific imagine him with a brandon marshall to target

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by BetsandBeer View Post
    so true. maybe the worst recieving core in the entire nfl. slow, short and weak

wilson is terrific imagine him with a brandon marshall to target
    Funny you say the short man has no receivers. Doug Baldwin came out THIS WEEK AND SAID THE SEAHAWKS HAVE MAYBE THE BEST WR CORE IN THE GAME.

There is always an excuse with the failed black QB's.
    A) They don't have a line
    B) They don't have any receivers
    C) No running game
    D) They don't have a good coach
    E) They had too much coaching turnover
    F) No defense

There is always an excuse. Unless they are playing on a pro bowl offense with a pro bowl defense it is somebody elses fault. Look at those SB's Tom Brady won with Troy Fckin Hambrick at RB and Deion Branch at WR. Do you think he had a super team around him?

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    RG3 destroyed Wash

team cancer
    Lol what was Washington before?

Synder will never win

C-Gold

How come when somebody says that white running backs suck or white defensive backs suck most white people say you are right and then they move on.

When somebody points out Gino Smith sucks or RG3 sucks then black people say NO NO NO NO and get all heated and say it is the coaches fault, the receivers fault or blah blah blah. Insecure black guys take it personal and try and turn into a racial thing because that's what you know how to do. Just call the other person racist and the mean white guy will just go away.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Lol what was Washington before?

Synder will never win
    Washington won 6 games with Rex Grossman and he had no Pierre Garcon. Can you name who Rex was throwing to?

Now RG3 has 3 wins. So tell me how great he is? He is all marketing and no skill. Fantastic athlete and an awful QB.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

How come when somebody says that white running backs suck or white defensive backs suck most white people say you are right and then they move on.

When somebody points out Gino Smith sucks or RG3 sucks then black people say NO NO NO NO and get all heated and say it is the coaches fault, the receivers fault or blah blah blah. Insecure black guys take it personal and try and turn into a racial thing because that's what you know how to do. Just call the other person racist and the mean white guy will just go away.
    Nobody says this tho..

And to say a player sucks is obe thing, but to say black QBs suck because they're black...wtf?

KingJD31

Your obsession with black guys is alarming, and I consider myself somewhat of a racist but this taking it to new heights a black qb thread every other day, creating a ghost black qbs suck

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

The entire situation from the top to bottom of the origination is a mess.

I'm not ready to say RG3 can't have success in a different situation just yet.

The entire Locker Room is lost, and he still is really young.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Nobody says this tho..

And to say a player sucks is obe thing, but to say black QBs suck because they're black...wtf?
    Watch the highlights. Watch Shannon Sharpe or ESPN.

White Safety picks the ball off and runs back for a TD. Shannon Sharpe has to make some comment like, "It took him forever to run that ball back", or just listen to the commentary.

Or how about how Jason LaCenfora said that Nick Foles sucks AFTER HE HAS 1 BAD GAME, his 2nd game of the year and says the Eagles obviously should get rid of him and move on to somebody else. Is that what they do with shitty black QB's? Has Jason LaCenfora said that Gina Smith is not the answer, or EJ Manuel, or Terrel Pryor or anybody else?

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    Your obsession with black guys is alarming, and I consider myself somewhat of a racist but this taking it to new heights a black qb thread every other day, creating a ghost black qbs suck
    That's not my ghost.

I never said anything racist but RG3 sucks and it pisses black people off. Just look at this thread and all the deniers. The only black QB in the last 10 years that wasn't a coach killer was Donovan Mcnabb. The rest of them it is a merry go round with the coaching staffs. Too much pressure, not enough listening.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Do you still think Russell Wilson sucks? He's black.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    The entire situation from the top to bottom of the origination is a mess.

I'm not ready to say RG3 can't have success in a different situation just yet.

The entire Locker Room is lost, and he still is really young.
    Yeah just like when Vince Young changed teams and had success right? Or how about Byron Leftwich or JeMarcus or Akili Smith or Daunte Culpepper in Miami. Even Mcnabb sucked when he changed teams.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Do you still think Russell Wilson sucks? He's black.
    Highly overrated. He won't be starting for Seattle in 5 years.

12 Last