stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

I'm checking out of my thread, Matty, I'd love to meet you at a bash if they ever have one again.
    We'll talk bud, maybe dance a little.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    Again.....what is your point? We know they are your team....they are my team too....this is about sports wagering, not how big your boner is.
    Here's my point..... I saw ALOT of guys trashing the Seahawks.... Not sure why... I hate bashing people i do... But when your defending a bunch of pointless stats, it makes me mad. Seattle at home, on a bye week... Really guys??? This is the play of all plays. I apologize if I came across as a dick.... No more shit from me from here on out

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    I'm checking out of my thread, Matty, I'd love to meet you at a bash if they ever have one again.
    We'll talk bud, maybe dance a little.
    Dude, I couldn't care less... I'm a vet of the military... U ever been to the Middle East? I trained with the special forces for over a year. Then I spent 6 months defending a camp of 130 special force personnell. Stand behind some bullets, then tell me how tough u are.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    Here's my point..... I saw ALOT of guys trashing the Seahawks.... Not sure why... I hate bashing people i do... But when your defending a bunch of pointless stats, it makes me mad. Seattle at home, on a bye week... Really guys??? This is the play of all plays. I apologize if I came across as a dick.... No more shit from me from here on out
    I never trashed the Seahawks, I even told a Saint backer who was confident on the money line Saint to slow down, I am not saying Saints are blowing them out, I was saying a touchdown spot before the kickoff is generous, dude you have a nasty habit of wearing you heart on you sleeve and losing your shirt.

In this business, you have to lose all loyalty to your teams, and think about money.

stevenash

Dude, I couldn't care less... I'm a vet of the military... U ever been to the Middle East? I trained with the special forces for over a year. Then I spent 6 months defending a camp of 130 special force personnell. Stand behind some bullets, then tell me how tough u are.
    Then I salute you for that, my dad was a career 30 year Navy man.
    He did the whole 30 year nut.
    He was a military engineer, retired as the chief engineer, totally in charge of the old Military Ocean Terminal Base (Army/Navy) in Bayonne NJ

I thank you (and my dad if he was alive) for your service, I am a son of a devout military man myself

vanc143
    vanc143's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 355

God damn it I hate people like you Matt. Come into a thread and claim and this sh*t then get all butthurt when people speak up and start ranting about how tough you are.

Nobody fukin cares if you were in the military, or how "tough" you are. Shut the hell up.

All you're doing is making yourself look like the clown that you are.

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by vanc143 View Post
    God damn it I hate people like you Matt. Come into a thread and claim and this sh*t then get all butthurt when people speak up and start ranting about how tough you are.

Nobody fukin cares if you were in the military, or how "tough" you are. Shut the hell up.

All you're doing is making yourself look like the clown that you are.
    dude I said beforhand that I was on the Seahawks. I done trashing. I apologize for ranting.

And if u know how to read... I never said I was tough.

From now on if u guys like I will make a official thread befor I open my mouth. I did this with tennis for over 3 months. I had roughly 200 plays hit 66% of my large wagers.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

New Orleans 2nd half -0.5 +110 seems like a value bet.

Being blown out currently I can see them covering this by a TD or FG in the last 2 quarters this Saints team has heart too, Seahawks will be content to run the ball in the 2nd half.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

dude I said beforhand that I was on the Seahawks. I done trashing. I apologize for ranting.

And if u know how to read... I never said I was tough.

From now on if u guys like I will make a official thread befor I open my mouth. I did this with tennis for over 3 months. I had roughly 200 plays hit 66% of my large wagers.
    No one fukkin cares kid.

You served all that time and ain't learn any respect?

All we need to know about you kid.

Take a fukkin lap.

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by Jago2008 View Post
    New Orleans 2nd half -0.5 +110 seems like a value bet.

Being blown out currently I can see them covering this by a TD or FG in the last 2 quarters this Saints team has heart too, Seahawks will be content to run the ball in the 2nd half.

Saints r tired man, Carroll likes to score. I would leave it

matt1216

The fact that there only giving u -0.5 should give u yur answer

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

Saints r tired man, Carroll likes to score. I would leave it
    I've been watching this game trying to live-bet it, had no lean pre-game. As I've seen the spread continue to climb I'm like "ok this line has value +14... ok this line has value +19.5....now I'm left saying ". Still think there's value in that 2nd half bet, but seriously tonights card has been somewhat suspect, even the NBA is blahh.

Don't know what all you guys are arguing here, a lot of stand-up/good guys that I respect in this thread. But I won't get involved.

GL guys.

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    No one fukkin cares kid.

You served all that time and ain't learn any respect?

All we need to know about you kid.

Take a fukkin lap.
    let me guess,, u were on the saints too??? Classic

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

let me guess,, u were on the saints too??? Classic
    The fukk business of yours what I'm on. You wanna post here you show some fukkin respect to those that put the time and effort into the site that Nash does.

You wanna run around and fukkin burp up all over your fukkin Gomer Pyle khakis like you someone fukkin matter do not do it here.

I ain't here to discuss either Rambo. Save your fukkin blah blah blah for your fukkin tennis threads.

Dismissed.

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

Matt I respect that you served for us. But don't come in trashing Nash fukin guy is a solid capper settle the penetrate down and enjoy the game

imadegen
    imadegen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9093

damn drew brees has a nice ass. he must work out.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

guys we are all on the same team. It does no good to tell Nash you dont like his play
    AFTER the game. Hindsight is 20/20

on to the next one

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by ZIPPER HEAD View Post
    Matt I respect that you served for us. But don't come in trashing Nash fukin guy is a solid capper settle the penetrate down and enjoy the game
    No I understand, I was in the wrong, I will post 1 play next week for my lack of respect
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: YouHave2outs

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24926

This whole stupid thread was doomed from the get-go. Pretty much the entire first page was devoted to the OP and his band of idiots trying to sort out the personnel in the Seattle secondary. Thurmond/Sherman/Thurmond/Sherman/Thurmond/Sherman....Lol. Two guys apparently became one, then they were two again, but wait, it's the same guy with an alias and on and on. This was a Seattle play all day. Even Wildcorndog called the Saints his "NFL Diamond of the Year." Right then and there, I knew the Seahawks were money. Course, then I stumbled onto this hapless thread and it reassured me all the more.

First 123