Parlayplayer
    Parlayplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

New Orleans will silence the loudest fans/stadium in the NFL!

I'm going money line all the way with this one! Getting +175 when I placed it, just too much value for a solid team like NO! Wilson has proven to be a solid winner thus far, but being a second year qb against a vet this late in the season, I'm going with Brees. New Orleans is in a tight race for the division as well with Carolina comming on strong! This is a must win for the saints and I think they win big here! Only downside is the stadium will be rocking as always! Big risk in most eyes but I'm not passing this one up! Don't miss out boys!

MIN may parlay the first half under 24 with a saint ml as well for 50 bucks!

saints ml 200 to win 350

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

will the saints be able to run the ball?

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

seattle is one of the toughest places to win in the nfl due to stadium, crowd and the team has been good; new england and the saints are in that mix. basically you never bet against these teams in those stadiums in almost any case except in this type of scenario. when you are getting one of the elite quarterbacks (brady, brees, manning, rodgers, etc) and teams getting points like this it is time to pull the trigger. imo it is that simple. also, if the saints show up and seattle doesn't play lights out they will win this game.

Parlayplayer

They shouldn't have to run much as long as they keep running screens successfully and check down to their backs enough. That should open up the field a bit for brees to go deep! Once the get into the red zone, it's all jimmy grahm baby! Lights out! However they have a decent mix of backs that should be able to put up good numbers and lets not forget one of the best offensive minds in the game with Payton as head coach! Should not be a problem for the saints tonite!

Parlayplayer

Ouch! Gotta take saints live at +13.5 can't wait around on this. Things r not looking good early for the ml! 13.5 at -125 should not be tough to cover I hope! This won't even get me close to even on this one tho! Not losing hope it's early. Teasers r nervous now too!