BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Just a formality now.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Care to spit your big nuts out of your mouth now? I love you guys who know absolutely nothing about College Football and continue to shoot your big mouths off.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    This thread shows how little you guys really know about College Football. Saban is not going anywhere. Have you seen 'Bama's cream puff non-con schedule for net season? 08/30 - West Virginia (at Atlanta, GA), 09/06 - Florida Atlantic, 09/13 - Southern Miss, 11/22 - Western Carolina. The play Florida and at Tennessee in their cross-ove games. That is 6 games against teams that did not have a winning record this season. or are not FBS teams. They host Auburn and A&M. Only a game at LSU seems difficult at all. Do you really think he leaves that schedule to go to Texas, who has games scheduled against UCLA, Notre Dame, USC, plus the usual Big 12-2 suspects like OU?
    Do you people who think you know football get it now? Get a life.

No way. His wife is happy in Alabama. He is expected to win no matter where he goes. Why make it very difficult by going to Texas? He stays at Alabama.

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Care to spit your big nuts out of your mouth now? I love you guys who know absolutely nothing about College Football and continue to shoot your big mouths off.
    So says the imbecile who stated that Boise State would beat the crap out of Washington AND that Michigan State hd no chance of winning the Big Ten.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Urbanwildlife, and Killer_Demo

dblgear
    Update your status
    dblgear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 642

Er, he signed his extension contract with Alabama.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by Night-Tripper View Post
    So says the imbecile who stated that Boise State would beat the crap out of Washington AND that Michigan State hd no chance of winning the Big Ten.
    And I was right. You have anything else to say, you coward? Who do you have your moey on? Time to put up or shut up boy. I will whip your worthless a**.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Here is my record in the "Beat the Prick" contest:
    Rank Name Record Win Percent Streak Action Units Pending
    1 Roy Halladay 44-25-1 63.77 % W 1 173.5 +26.19 5 pending
    2 aakj 45-26-0 63.38 % L 3 8.0 +23.76 4 pending
    3 astro61200 44-26-1 62.86 % L 1 -1.0 +22.17 1 pending
    4 BigdaddyQH 43-26-2 62.32 % W 1 111.0 +21.06 4 pending

Are you even near 62% for the year? If you see me, you had better turn tail and run or I will trample you into the ground, Mr. Chicken.

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigQueenQH View Post
    Actually, Colege and Pro Football is much easier to wager on and win today. Just look at the people who wager on games. Most of them fall into the same catagory like me. Males, 21 (or less) to 45, clowns who think they are Mr. Macho and know everything, and losers. 85% are losers also like me. They are basically brainless compared to the gamblers of 10 years ago. Because these guys think they know so much, and really know so little, Vegas linesmakers have a much easier job than they did 10 years ago. How many "genuses" in here had Saban going to TEas. That was about as stupid as it got. Yet I could have taken all of thoses idiots who were so sure. Benny Big Nuts was the leader, but he was just one of the fools. There are some very sharp players in here, but they are few and far between because of the number of clowns who think they know what they are doing and lose their tail every season. Now sometimes they may get lucky. Even a broken watch has the correct time twice a day. On the whole, they are losers though just like me.
    A FRICKING CLASSIC POST! You finally got something correct!

I copied the Queens post from another thread he had posted this on. lol
    Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 12-14-13 at 10:44 PM.

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

And I was right. You have anything else to say, you coward? Who do you have your moey on? Time to put up or shut up boy. I will whip your worthless a**.
    YOU WERE RIGHT???

YOU WERE RIGHT???

YOU WERE RIGHT???

YOU WERE RIGHT???

YOU WERE RIGHT???

YOU WERE RIGHT????

You can't possibly be referring to anything related to college football, because Michigan State WON the Big Ten and Washington whipped the snot out of Boise State,

Whup my ass?

You're not even capable of whupping up a batch of egg whites,

You are undoubtably the most worthless fukk on any IBB that you frequent.

Who did I have my money on?

Winners... that's who I've had my money on.

So, you claim to be a retired ex cop. I'll bet you were one of those worthless off-duty fukks that walked around out of uniform talking shyt to everyone. Then, when one of your targets decided to beat the shyt out of your cowardly ass, you'd whup out your badge and arrest them for assaulting a police officer. You were a perfect example of law enforcement not doing its due diligence (thanks Urban... I just had to use your pet phrase) when screening applicants.

Now big boi... if I were you, I'd shut the fukk up and leave this site because if you don't, I am going to go nuclear on your worthless ass and you will be glowing until the next ice age returns, or the Four Horsemen of the Apocolypse mount their steeds.

You don't have a clue as to who you are fukking with.

PS: I am going to call Planned Parenthood to let them know that I have found the ideal candidate to be the poster child for legalized abortion.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

YOU WERE RIGHT???

YOU WERE RIGHT???

YOU WERE RIGHT???

YOU WERE RIGHT???

YOU WERE RIGHT???

YOU WERE RIGHT????

You can't possibly be referring to anything related to college football, because Michigan State WON the Big Ten and Washington whipped the snot out of Boise State,

Whup my ass?

You're not even capable of whupping up a batch of egg whites,

You are undoubtably the most worthless fukk on any IBB that you frequent.

Who did I have my money on?

Winners... that's who I've had my money on.

So, you claim to be a retired ex cop. I'll bet you were one of those worthless off-duty fukks that walked around out of uniform talking shyt to everyone. Then, when one of your targets decided to beat the shyt out of your cowardly ass, you'd whup out your badge and arrest them for assaulting a police officer. You were a perfect example of law enforcement not doing its due diligence (thanks Urban... I just had to use your pet phrase) when screening applicants.

Now big boi... if I were you, I'd shut the fukk up and leave this site because if you don't, I am going to go nuclear on your worthless ass and you will be glowing until the next ice age returns, or the Four Horsemen of the Apocolypse mount their steeds.

You don't have a clue as to who you are fukking with.

PS: I am going to call Planned Parenthood to let them know that I have found the ideal candidate to be the poster child for legalized abortion.

Bigdouchey owned again! and again!

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

Here is my record in the "Beat the Prick" contest:
    Rank Name Record Win Percent Streak Action Units Pending
    1 Roy Halladay 44-25-1 63.77 % W 1 173.5 +26.19 5 pending
    2 aakj 45-26-0 63.38 % L 3 8.0 +23.76 4 pending
    3 astro61200 44-26-1 62.86 % L 1 -1.0 +22.17 1 pending
    4 BigdaddyQH 43-26-2 62.32 % W 1 111.0 +21.06 4 pending

Are you even near 62% for the year? If you see me, you had better turn tail and run or I will trample you into the ground, Mr. Chicken.
    Hey shit4brains, I could care less about percentages... all I care about is whether or not I'm up/down for the season.

Trample me?

You sure are a bad muthurfukker when you've got your fat azz in front of your keyboard.

Why don't you do everyone (and I do mean everyone) a favor and eat one of these before you go to bed tonight?

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dedicated to the Queen!

BigQueenQH

"Who is the loser of all losers, but still a Queen"

Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 12-14-13 at 11:07 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Killer_Demo, and Night-Tripper

First 12