GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Suck a fat dick!!!!!!

Ohio State is in the national championship mother fukkers!!!!
    whens the last time you won one? lol. FSU will rape your Luckeyes just like the SEC does every chance they get.

POUND FSU boys!!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

If Auburn wins out they will be title game much tougher schedule

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9954

give Urban Meyer a month to prepare and see what happens

All he does is win.
    This situation is exactly why urban left Florida. He knew the path to nc game is MUCH easier in big 10 than SEC. OSU wouldn't be undefeated in SEC play. I said this the day he took the job. OSU has to win 1-2 games a year against SEC quality teams instead of 8

Potentate
    Skirred Money
    Potentate's Avatar Become A Pro!

OK, disregard, homer thread all the way

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

I believe I saw Saban say hookem horns after that return

Noles check in pal, how does it feel being #1

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

The best part about the Alabama loss is it was because of the stupidest coaching decision ever....or 4 hours earlier.... when Bradie Hoke decided to go for 2 instead of guaranteeing overtime a 56 yard field goal with a dangerous turner under the goal post with no one lighter then 250 on the field... Way to go Nick !!!

Capper1124
    Update your status
    Capper1124's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ummm OSU has to get past Michigan State. LOL

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Big square probably had bama

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Alabama, where the men are men, and the livestock are nervous

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Ohio State..lol

If they play in the BCS with that schedule it will be a travesty. Did they beat a team with a winning record all year long?

Noles1992
    Noles1992's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25590

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post

Oh Yeah!

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4543

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post

Not Noles, but I wanted FSU to face Alabama. It's good they will be #1, but I wanted FSU to beat Bama.

Noles1992

Yeah so did I ONlooker! Would have been nice to see how we matched up with Bama. But who knows what can happen next week with a few upsets. I said a few weeks back, it could wind up FSU/Mizzou?

FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!
    FrozenMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4112

dude i hate bama and love them losing, but ohio state fuckin BLOWS....i';m a big ten guy too as I went to Illinois but they are trash and would be rolled by FSU, Auburn, Mizzou and Okie State....if they play in the title, which I'd be shocked if they didn't, they will do the usual and shit the bed and then get America to echo the same bs of "the big ten blows, they play nobody, the quality is shit..blah blah blah"

I want FSU-OKIE STATE....they Jameis Winston can get raped like he raped that chick,.,,,he should be in jail but he's black and plays at FSU thus all is ok....

should be in all reality auburn-okie state

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Time to show the class we have being Bama fans. Bring on the hatred..we can take it.

Aces
    Aces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Ohio State will not even be rated 2 after their game in the big house. Auburn will be number 2 then probably Ohio State. Look at the strength of schedule who has Ohio State played ? I'll bet my bankroll on Alabama, Auburn, LSU, Missouri, Texas A&M, and even Georgia against Ohio State. If Ohio State gets to play for a National Championship they will be DESTROYED by FSU. FSU will probably beat the hell out of any team including the SEC teams I mentioned. As for sucking a fat one be prepared to back up your big ass mouth after you get passed over... if not this week then definitely after the SEC championship game. You will be left out once again. By the way shit for brains what quality wins does your team have on their resume this year ? How many top 10 programs has Ohio State defeated ? What recent victory can Ohio State point to that should move them up to number 2 surely not your 1 point victory today. Step away from the crack pipe.I hope Urban has to play an SEC team in whatever bowl you end up in. We will try not to put to much stress on him we understand how fragile he can be.

JuicedUp
    JuicedUp's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6100

life is good

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Quote Originally Posted by Aces View Post
    Ohio State will not even be rated 2 after their game in the big house. Auburn will be number 2 then probably Ohio State. Look at the strength of schedule who has Ohio State played ? I'll bet my bankroll on Alabama, Auburn, LSU, Missouri, Texas A&M, and even Georgia against Ohio State. If Ohio State gets to play for a National Championship they will be DESTROYED by FSU. FSU will probably beat the hell out of any team including the SEC teams I mentioned. As for sucking a fat one be prepared to back up your big ass mouth after you get passed over... if not this week then definitely after the SEC championship game. You will be left out once again. By the way shit for brains what quality wins does your team have on their resume this year ? How many top 10 programs has Ohio State defeated ? What recent victory can Ohio State point to that should move them up to number 2 surely not your 1 point victory today. Step away from the crack pipe.I hope Urban has to play an SEC team in whatever bowl you end up in. We will try not to put to much stress on him we understand how fragile he can be.
    Are you really that mad and stupid?

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Time to show the class we have being Bama fans. Bring on the hatred..we can take it.

Youve (as in Bama fans) have dished it out for 3 years, time to take it. Most Tide fans I know are good people, the fan base seems to have a higher percentage of crazy idiots than most tho...

Noles1992

Yeah true Blazer! but Pickle is good peeps!

dymd3z
    SEC CHAMPS!
    dymd3z's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 858

Big Bear.. you said Auburn was a shitty team and Bama would run every play and Auburn wouldnt be able to stop them..

Ohio State does not deserve to be playing for a National Championship! They have played NO BODY!! get it?

Beside, Mich St will give them all they want and then some..!!! WDE!

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

You SEC Homers are sick. Ohio State and Florida State will meet in the BCS Championship game. Stop your f**king crying. Your run is OVER. If you would play some decent teams instead of the trash non-con games that teams like Alabama schedule, you may understand that the SEC is nowheres nearly as strong as you think they are. The ACC kicked your arses this year. Losers.
    Points Awarded:

Big Bear gave BigdaddyQH 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Big Bear

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

okay guys i appoligize if this thread offended any Bama fans.

i was just drunk and pumped up last night.

My Buckeyes finally get to play in the championship again.

i was starting to think damn how many years does Urban Meyer have to go undefeated in order to get some respect...?

And by the way the ACC is a joke.

FSU didnt play anybody either.

Their best win was Clemson.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6422

i was starting to think damn how many years does Urban Meyer have to go undefeated in order to get some respect...?

Now that you're sober you need a reality check. Ohio State still has to beat Michigan State, and even then if Auburn wins out they're going. Better schedule, better wins. Nothing on Ohio State's resume comes close to Auburn beating Alabama.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Frauds more ways than one.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Youve (as in Bama fans) have dished it out for 3 years, time to take it. Most Tide fans I know are good people, the fan base seems to have a higher percentage of crazy idiots than most tho...
    I don't mind taking the heat. Know we'll be back. It's not like the Oregon or Notre Dame smack talk of the 'what ifs'...Bama has proven it can win and has the crystal to prove it....not team will win EVERY year so I'd much rather win two in a row and three out of 4 and lose like last night's game to a quality team than to hold ZERO titles, lose to an Iowa Stater or Arizona and lose by double digits and still claim superiority.

Bama will be right back next year. Take the bad with the good...but it's how you handle yourself when its bad that shows character to return for the good. Roll Tide!

Noles1992

And Who is Ohio st. best win?

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Quote Originally Posted by Noles1992 View Post
    Crickets

Noles1992

^LOL

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

It would be really funny if Winston can't play vs. OSU and then Ohio State wins by default

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4125

Suck a fat dick!!!!!!

Ohio State is in the national championship mother fukkers!!!!
    I've run the numbers and it's impossible to be 100% sure since not all computer polls are in, but right now it looks to me like OSU will be #2 this week by a slim margin. In fact, the margin will be so slim that I sure wouldn't feel good being an OSU fan because I think if Auburn wins again next week, they will overtake OSU.

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Quote Originally Posted by Noles1992 View Post
    We haven't beat anyone that great. Definitely Wisconsin, but they kinda shit the bed yesterday,

Noles1992

^Bottom line is both our schedules didn't turn out that great. But FSU has been very dominant so far on both sides of the ball.
    As far as OSU not so much on Defense,but I do think they have one of the top offenses in the country, and if a Mich ST. top 3 DEFENSE cannot slow them down. Than who will?
    The game will be a shootout and will be looking hard at the over if its a decent number.

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    You SEC Homers are sick. Ohio State and Florida State will meet in the BCS Championship game. Stop your f**king crying. Your run is OVER. If you would play some decent teams instead of the trash non-con games that teams like Alabama schedule, you may understand that the SEC is nowheres nearly as strong as you think they are. The ACC kicked your arses this year. Losers.
    Amen Brother !

luckyutah
    luckyutah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2565

Sagarin ranks FSU and Ohio State's strength of schedule almost exactly the same. Both teams win by an average of over 30 points. So, if Auburn should jump OSU, why shouldn't Auburn jump FSU?

In reality, Auburn should jump neither. If you are in a major conference and you are undefeated, you should not get jumped by a 1 loss team. Period.

But fans are looking too far ahead. Auburn better be ready to play Mizzou and OSU better be ready for Mich St. I wouldn't be surprised to see upsets in both of these games. Then we've really got BCS issues.

First 123 Last