ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Mr. Walker hit the nail on the head. Nobody posts under my handle . I put a lot of time into this site and I enjoy it. The one thing I've learned through the years here I'm starting to ignore when guys post stupid stuff about me and ignore the 5 to 7 losers that are here.

I am here to make you guys the posters money and research books all over the world and also monitor sbrodds 16 hours a day .

We got a real solid group of posters at this site

SBR is a zero tolerance company and I like that policy.

It is a great run a company with very honest and smart people behind it.

See, these are exactly the type of posts that the mods needs to cut out ... This is textbook "delusional know-it-all" JJ.

That's cool, though. I get it. SBR gon' SBR. They have to do what they feel is best for business.

Walker, let me add all mods to my ignore list, and I will never complain about anything on SBR again.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayininHTown View Post
    I don't want "JJ" to necessarily "go away."

I just want the mods to cut out the crappy advice threads and spam threads with the day's lines in the first post.
    I want only the threads about calling touts, bad holiday experiences, issues with his shitty van, getting rejected by women, etc.

Essentially, I want pathetic at life JJ. I don't want delusional know-it-all JJ, and I don't want what lines/games stick out to you JJ.

For example, the post "JJ" made in Rocket's thread about "his van" not working was one of the mods' best in a while. That is what 95 percent of jjgold posts should be like.

The forum has grown enough to where the JJ threads aren't needed to create traffic or drive up degenerate action. Let the posters worry about capping games and generating discussion about lines, etc. Let "JJ" stick to the crazy anecdotes and self pity.
    Ding ding ding.

The guys a fukkin nutjob. That being said, he's damn good at it.

Tell us about a gay bookie, do lines of sugar off the floor while going insane, and make some funny phone calls.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Jj god IMO

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

The bank stealing gold out of your safety deposit box

wow

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Business as usual men

Its the motto here

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

jjgold > SBR

jj leaves SBR hits rock bottom w/employees hiding

jj comes back SBR is climbing back to the TOP with SBR_John posting plays again

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    jjgold > SBR

jj leaves SBR hits rock bottom w/employees hiding

jj comes back SBR is climbing back to the TOP with SBR_John posting plays again
    Showtimeeee. Hey JJ Gold built Players Talk. Some folks dont like him, some dont like me. Some probably dont like you. That's the way it is under the bright lights. The show goes on and JJ stays as long as he wants.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post

The show goes on and JJ stays as long as he wants.

See... jjgold IS > SBR

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Jjer hit me up on the 856

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

We got a lot of good posters here at sbr, creative guys and sharps guys

Stay tuned men as sometime next year I hit Vegas and I turn pro gambler

It will be a good change up and can bring new things to the table here from Vegas

SBR might have an satellite office there

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    We got a lot of good posters here at sbr, creative guys and sharps guys

Stay tuned men as sometime next year I hit Vegas and I turn pro gambler

It will be a good change up and can bring new things to the table here from Vegas

SBR might have an satellite office there
    Let`s get a swank two bedroom and I will join you. It`s about time I took the plunge.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    I love a good conspiracy theory. You've been around a long time Pavy. You should know JJ would never allow someone to post under his handle nor would SBR waste its time. The walls talk, we make enough mistakes without making one that goofy that would eventually come out.

JJ Gold is a legend. If he wants to talk about the correct way to scratch your ass then grab a fuggin chair and listen up. May learn something. I learned the bank can/will steal gold out of my safety deposit box today.

Ha, now this is funny. If you are Catholic, please be sure to get this fib off your chest during confesion.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    Ha, now this is funny. If you are Catholic, please be sure to get this fib off your chest during confesion.
    Hey if you want to believe someone else posts as JJ then put your gingivitis tooth under the pillow and the tooth fairy will do you a solid.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    See... jjgold IS > SBR
    I think both have proven they can do just fine apart and have also proven that both are better off together. The majority of sports forum posters are not Players Talk guys. So maybe refine your stuff to be JJ Gold> Players Talk. It's obvious that he built Players Talk and its a great forum, the best. The sports forums have a very high net demo and they are doing great. The coach is not the only one that deserves credit for their success.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

[QUOTE=SBR_John;20418390]Hey if you want to believe someone else posts as JJ then put your gingivitis tooth under the pillow and the tooth fairy will do you a solid.

Well my tooth wouldn't have "gingivitis", rather my gums, which I couldn't put under my pillow. You seem to take exception to these accusations. Anyone with a brain knows. The people, oh wait, JJ Gold, seems to forget a lot of stuff when he posts now compared to before he left. Can you clarify this for us? Did he have a mini stroke shortly after he left? Maybe that is it.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Johnny gonna start backtracking fast or do we have to pull up the multiple times JJ flat out contradicted himself with a few hour timespan?

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post

Johnny gonna start backtracking fast or do we have to pull up the multiple times JJ flat out contradicted himself with a few hour timespan?
    Aren't Johnny and goldy the same person?

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is this a fukkin joke thread?

Ban JJ?

GTFO with this bullshit.

First 123