easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Mike Glennon can play

The overall consensus on Tampa until last weeks win over Atlanta was that they were one of the worst teams in the league. However they got a rookie QB that is still learning the game and having growing pains.Guy has done a solid job so far with the Buccaneers. Of course he had the early growing pains however he is improving every week and playing better and better. Only 4 interceptions so far which is a solid number for a rookie. At this point he has the starting job locked up at least for another year and even if the Buccaneers get a top 5 pick they likely won't draft a QB.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

we'll see hes playing the lions defense didn't look so hot vs the panthers defense and hes still a Glennon so....

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    The overall consensus on Tampa until last weeks win over Atlanta was that they were one of the worst teams in the league. However they got a rookie QB that is still learning the game and having growing pains.Guy has done a solid job so far with the Buccaneers. Of course he had the early growing pains however he is improving every week and playing better and better. Only 4 interceptions so far which is a solid number for a rookie. At this point he has the starting job locked up at least for another year and even if the Buccaneers get a top 5 pick they likely won't draft a QB.
    I posted about this in my picks.

Tampa Bay was 0-4 and averaging 11 PPG with the Bi Racial BI Sexual Josh Freeman.

Tampa Bay is 2-4 and averaging 20+ with Glennan, he is averaging 250+ per game, nearly a 90 QB rating, nearly beat Seattle in Seattle but lost in OT. That's without Doug Martin.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Lions secondary is worse than Alabamas.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

He's played manageable for 3 weeks. Can he play for 3 years ........ I say HELL NO ! O/U 3 years +165/-175

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Tampa is underrated period

They lost a lot of close games

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Hey JJGold throw me a kick back, I'm losing my bleeping skull here this season .....

2Shirts
    2Shirts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 381

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    I posted about this in my picks.

Tampa Bay was 0-4 and averaging 11 PPG with the Bi Racial BI Sexual Josh Freeman.

Tampa Bay is 2-4 and averaging 20+ with Glennan, he is averaging 250+ per game, nearly a 90 QB rating, nearly beat Seattle in Seattle but lost in OT. That's without Doug Martin.
    Solid reasoning apparently the "Bi Racial Bi Sexual" factors impacted his ability to play QB.

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

He is not bad. But his opponent is Matthew "INTERCEPTION" Stafford, so doesnt mean that much and Detroit's secondary would even be the worst in college football.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by 2Shirts View Post
    Solid reasoning apparently the "Bi Racial Bi Sexual" factors impacted his ability to play QB.
    Well he was on drugs.
    He was late for meetings
    He did have an attitude problem
    He wasn't focused on football
    He was known to be partying too much.

Tampa has been much better without the BI Quarterback.

Oh and he was given 1 start in Minnesota, 1 horrible awful start before they realized he is shit. Now he sits on the bench behind 2 backup QBs.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Well he was on drugs.
    He was late for meetings

Oh and he was given 1 start in Minnesota, 1 horrible awful start before they realized he is shit. Now he sits on the bench behind 2 backup QBs.
    And he is laughing all the way to the bank.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: teaserpleaser

2Shirts

Interesting response - so a non-bi QB wouldn't of had any of these issues? You learn something new everyday.

Well he was on drugs.
    He was late for meetings

C-Gold

Interesting response - so a non-bi QB wouldn't of had any of these issues? You learn something new everyday.
    Did I say that?

malish
    malish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 398

Tampa had a solid defense the whole time, and they were always better than their record indicated. Glennon is okay, but if he were black or bi-racial, how much you want to bet that prick C-Gold would create some jackoff thread about him being overrated.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by malish View Post
    Tampa had a solid defense the whole time, and they were always better than their record indicated. Glennon is okay, but if he were black or bi-racial, how much you want to bet that prick C-Gold would create some jackoff thread about him being overrated.
    Go kill yourself.

Freeman is 0-4
    Gleenan is 3-4 and he doesn't have Doug Martin.

2Shirts

Just found it funny that you kept putting that as part of your post. Then again you just told another poster to kill themselves, so it makes sense now. Peace...

Did I say that?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: teaserpleaser

C-Gold

Just found it funny that you kept putting that as part of your post. Then again you just told another poster to kill themselves, so it makes sense now. Peace...
    Why don't you go check into rehab with Jonathan Martin and you two queer daddies can talk about your feelings.

WoopTdo
    WoopTdo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7414

The fact of the matter and what I think he was trying to say is Glennon is winning, Freeman didn't. They just went into Detroit and came out with a win. We are all here to find ways to win and make money. What I want is someone that wins against the spread, what he does on the field is what counts and what puts money in my pocket. As I see it in the last 4 games they were winners against the spread and in the last two games winning outright as dogs.

All I can say is go bucs and I wish they would of went to Glrennon sooner.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Glennon is nothing more than a future backup. The fact that he is starting provides further evidence at just how weak the talent at position is right now. Glad to see Tampa winning if it keeps Schiano employed another season. He will be the coach we read about in a few years who gets choked out by a player.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post

Somebody mentioned 7-8 weeks ago when I told you he could play that Glennon was dog sh*t. I told you guys already. He's way better than Geno Smith.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Guy is a stiff.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    Guy is a stiff.
    He's 6'4" with a cannon for an arm. Hardly a stiff bud.

2Shirts

Oh that one hurt. you really don't get it do you.

Why don't you go check into rehab with Jonathan Martin and you two queer daddies can talk about your feelings.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

just threw one of the worst passes youll ever see an nfl qb throw

C-Gold

Oh that one hurt. you really don't get it do you.
    Do you have sand in your Vagina?