wagerjunkie
    wagerjunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    no offense but why do you care who wins?

its an individual award, Football is a team sport.

r u planning to bet on it or something?
    no, actually i've never gave two shits about the Heisman, never even watched it actually.

just now with this Winston thing, its wide open, so kinda interesting.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Winston raping a chick has nothing to do with his on field stats

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post

is it a white gurl ?

wagerjunkie

lol ok.

hey kid, go rape a girl and we'll give you college footballs most prestigious award, for all of Americas up and coming little kids and football players to admire you to set a great example!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by wagerjunkie View Post
    lol ok.

hey kid, go rape a girl and we'll give you college footballs most prestigious award, for all of Americas up and coming little kids and football players to admire you to set a great example!
    Don't they still give Oscars to actors who are accused of rape?

wagerjunkie

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Don't they still give Oscars to actors who are accused of rape?

ridik01
    ridik01's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol ok.

Did they not give it to Johnny shit head last year?

wagerjunkie

Quote Originally Posted by ridik01 View Post
    Did they not give it to Johnny shit head last year?
    you're seriously not comparing what he did to Winston??

ridik01

you're seriously not comparing what he did to Winston??
    Winston has been accused, and from the sounds of it the chick got pissed he had a gf and was using her as a fling.

Let's look back at Johnny Manziel, underage drunk at a bar, beat up a black man for racial issues, and provided the cops with two separate fake IDs.....that's a great Heisman winner to have the kids look up to!

ridik01

I could be accused of rape tomorrow man, I can be accused of murder also! You're not guilty until proven guilty!

ridik01

And from the sounds of the story, it has more holes than the titanic!

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Yea he never even raped the chick either she just wants his money. And even if he did so what that'd has nothing to do with the heisman award

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

Winston has it unless he loses play time in the next two weeks. Remember all the shit Scam Newton was going through three years ago with eligibility and he was obviously the best player on the damn field.

If for some reason he doesn't, I think Boyd can jump back in the fray. That BC RB is getting a lot of pub now so keep him close too. There is no way they will give it to lynch or Carr.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

It goes to the QB that has won two NC's and may get a third. Winston is a flash in the pan and is headed to prison, not NYC. Derek Carr played the biggest collections of pussies in CFB. Who did he beat? 4 loss Boise State? Who cares. Johnny deserves some consideration as does Miller at Ohio State.

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Winston is a flash in the pan and is headed to prison, not NYC.
    The Queen of being clueless continues to wear her crown with honor!

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4143

I still think Winston wins. This isn't a situation where the guy was caught driving and causing an accident with a blood alcohol of .24 or we have videotape evidence of him beating the crap out of some guy at a bar. There is plenty of reasonable doubt for him in this case. In fact, while I think he will be charged, I'd bet he won't get suspended.

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

difference is Brigewater actually has a BRAIN. and is very intelligent, knows how to read defenses and adjust.
    That's what they said about the drama queen RG3 who has been absolute horse shit this year.

AJ McCarron wins the award for his collective resume and because nobody else went and earned it this year. The same type of people that won't vote suspected steroid users into the baseball hall of fame won't be giving the Heisman to Winston the accused rapist.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    If Bama wins out landslide winner McCaren
    Agree but not by a landslide. I think he nudges out Winston.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    You know what to do now, boys!

Load up on Winston!

Johnny Mush here just made it a lock for us!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: InTheDrink, and JuicedUp

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

nvrlose37

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    If McCarron won, the Heisman trophy is a joke. It isn't supposed to be for the best game manager. He doesn't have the stats

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Quote Originally Posted by nvrlose37 View Post
    If McCarron won, the Heisman trophy is a joke. It isn't supposed to be for the best game manager. He doesn't have the stats
    Yeah how often did his team blow the other team out?

He's not going to get 400 yards when his team is up 49-0 and he has a dominant O-Line and run game. Run run run.

nvrlose37

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post

He's not going to get 400 yards when his team is up 49-0 and he has a dominant O-Line and run game. Run run run.
    Then he is not the Heisman if he isn't even the most important player on his own team.

Luv2Play2
    Luv2Play2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    Blake Bortles is the best QB
    BANGGGGGGGGG.. they are 40 mins from me and i watch alot of knight sports.. this kid is an absolute stud..

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

I think jj said carson palmer

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17012

he couldnt do anything against miss st either. florida state blows ppl out more than alabama but winston is the fsu offense so he gets stats still. how does mccarron deserve the heisman when half the qbs in fbs could have done has well as him if they played on alabama. mccarron would be a no namer if he play on almost any other team.

since all the front runners have played so bad or been accused of rape id give it to lynch because hes done the most for his team. they would probably have lost almost every game if they traded qbs with the teams they played. manziel is the only player more important to his team imo but they wont give it to him again. or just give it to winston and take it away if he gets convicted.

Mayonnaise
    Mayonnaise's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 412

Does anybody else think Nick Saban could be behinde this somehow? Just seems odd to me right before he had to face cam newton, thats when that whole "pay to play" thing REALLY escalated, and now saban is looking at haveing to play famous jamis in the championship, now homeboy has rape against him..... i dunno, just seems ironic to me

saints7011
    saints7011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1898

connor shaw

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by saints7011 View Post
    connor shaw
    lol

uxley.2
    Update your status
    uxley.2's Avatar Become A Pro!

Winston, even with a rape charge/conviction should win the fuckin' thing. That's how pathetic the rest of the field is.

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

People weren't going to vote Johnny because he signed some autographs, but they should vote Winston, who in the very least cheated on his long time girlfriend? Not sure how that makes sense. Another thing with Winston, and at least at this point McCarron, how would their team be doing without them? Still undefeated. I don't think either are that deserving, but I guess there really isn't anyone this year at all, at least up until this point.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfred View Post
    People weren't going to vote Johnny because he signed some autographs, but they should vote Winston, who in the very least cheated on his long time girlfriend? Not sure how that makes sense. Another thing with Winston, and at least at this point McCarron, how would their team be doing without them? Still undefeated. I don't think either are that deserving, but I guess there really isn't anyone this year at all, at least up until this point.
    i have to say that id never heard that johnny wasnt going to repeat for any reason other than his play on the field...which is the reason why he won't win it again

as for the team's performances, the heisman isnt an mvp award....just saying

Mayonnaise
    Mayonnaise's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 412

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfred View Post
    you think without winston, or AJ that both teams would still be undefeated with out them?

TheFlash
    TheFlash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1735

The black QB's all suck and then every year we get a guy that will break the mold.

Yeah yeah yeah Vick sucks but this Byron Leftwich guy is a pocket passer! This Daunte Culpeper guy has an arm! JeMarcuss Russell can throw the ball 70 yards! Akili Smith put up big numbers!

All Vince Young does is wins games!

RG3 is articulate, he's not dumb like the rest of them!

Geno Smith knows how to read a defense!

Every year there is a new and improved black QB and they all fail. Teddy Bridgewatter doesn't even have the talent that the others have, and he played against the weakest competition out of all of them. He played it safe his Senior year. He is going to fail.
    Cam Newton. Stop being racist \*\*\*\*\*\*

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Quote Originally Posted by Mayonnaise View Post
    you think without winston, or AJ that both teams would still be undefeated with out them?
    Yes, who loses to who if they had the backup in? I don't see any argument where FSU loses without Winston, maybe Bama does against LSU? But I still think they would have been able to get that one.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

thats true. however the heisman is basically a popularity contest intended for people who jerk off to espn.

so these allegations whether true or untrue are going to hurt not only his heisman chances but his chances to get endorsement deals as well.

First 123 Last