d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    Gibson is injury prone as well. Boozer doesn't play physical enough to get a hang nail.
    Really? A couple years ago Boozer had the fragile tag and nobody thought he could ever play a full season. He's only played more than 66 games in 4 of the past 9 seasons. Just so happened that he managed not to get injured last year. I'd be surprised if he makes it through another season uninjured.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

rose is only elite due to his physical advantages
    now thats hes gonna need to recover from a 2nd injured knee .............
    dont see him being the same anymore
    look the games he played in this year, the dude was playing like garbage
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: I/O

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

He'll be fine next season. It will all come down to how the 2 lost seasons effect him mentally.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    He'll be fine next season. It will all come down to how the 2 lost seasons effect him mentally.
    Yeah, I mean, he's gotta be frustrated beyond belief and thinking "what next"? He'll probably fall on his arm and break or some shit. Maybe he's got some bad karma over something.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Really? A couple years ago Boozer had the fragile tag and nobody thought he could ever play a full season. He's only played more than 66 games in 4 of the past 9 seasons. Just so happened that he managed not to get injured last year. I'd be surprised if he makes it through another season uninjured.
    Boozer is a pussy with a fade away shot+ no defense game. He has NO INTEREST in even trying to play defense. If/when he gets hurt it occurs before the game spraying on his hair or dying his beard. Not on the court. Last year he heard all the talk about the Bulls amnestying his ass. Magically found the motivation to stay on the court and the lack to get injured. Go figure.

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    rose is only elite due to his physical advantages
    now thats hes gonna need to recover from a 2nd injured knee .............
    dont see him being the same anymore
    look the games he played in this year, the dude was playing like garbage
    This after increasing his vertical and supposedly working on his outside game.

Yeah I know already he still needed more time (whatever). Maybe he should have sat out ANOTHER season till he was READY to come back and play in the NBA.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    and what gives u that confidence?
    the dude is soft
    in his mind and his body

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    and what gives u that confidence?
    the dude is soft
    in his mind and his body
    He's soft because he tore his meniscus? If anything, he was maybe too aggressive and overconfident in how he played his game. His body though, who knows. You just never know, though the medical prognosis seems good.

Jgjk
    Jgjk's Avatar Become A Pro!

He's soft because he tore his meniscus? If anything, he was maybe too aggressive and overconfident in how he played his game. His body though, who knows. You just never know, though the medical prognosis seems good.

i played d1, ive had knee injuries (had a partial torn meniscus years ago) its not as easy as people think. yeah you rehab and come back but then its mental. you think, i did a simple cut to the basket and tore it, i shouldnt do that same cut, maybe i should, maybe i should go easier, or just shoot a jumper....you start THINKING instead of playing.... itll take him a while to get comfortable again, he wasnt comfortable this season yet, maybe around christmas he WOULD have been...

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Jgjk View Post
    i played d1, ive had knee injuries (had a partial torn meniscus years ago) its not as easy as people think. yeah you rehab and come back but then its mental. you think, i did a simple cut to the basket and tore it, i shouldnt do that same cut, maybe i should, maybe i should go easier, or just shoot a jumper....you start THINKING instead of playing.... itll take him a while to get comfortable again, he wasnt comfortable this season yet, maybe around christmas he WOULD have been...
    I thought he did look comfortable, just very rusty and his shot wasn't there yet. But he was slashing hard with no abandon.

Jgjk

I thought he did look comfortable, just very rusty and his shot wasn't there yet. But he was slashing hard with no abandon.
    <-- watch every bulls game. he LOOKED better than he was first few games, but no he wasnt where he was in '11. he would shift to his 2nd gear and blow away from the defender, this year he would hit 2nd gear and still have the defender on his side. by comfortable, he was comfortable with driving in again, but he has not/did not drive like he did before. also his jumper was flat every game. he looked like he wanted to play, but worried about injuries.

it took me like a full month back from the meniscus to get back to avg ppg, reb, etc of what i did back then.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

They should give Rose a 2 year extension for 48 million

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Teague sure had been a disappointment

Jgjk

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    is, has, and will be.

needs to hang out with his bro more

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

Ppl that have never played with a bum knee would never understand its horrible ur scared all game

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    He's the worst shooter I've seen at guard in the NBA. He's an OK athlete, but he's just not very good.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Has Nikola Mirotic been mentioned in this thread? He's a unique talent. I think he'll be a consistent all-star. He'd have been #1 pick last season.

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

since when a meniscus tear takes you out for a entire season?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by hotelis View Post
    since when a meniscus tear takes you out for a entire season?
    When they reattach the meniscus it's a 4-6 month timeframe. In theory based on that he could rush back right around playoff time, but the Bulls are just not going to risk that.

Cross
    Cross's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9281

Absolutely awful news and bad luck!

I/O

Has Nikola Mirotic been mentioned in this thread? He's a unique talent. I think he'll be a consistent all-star. He'd have been #1 pick last season.
    I'm hearing Bulls not only would have to pay him, but buy him from his current team.

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by Cross View Post
    Absolutely awful news and bad genes!
    fixed it for ya

TWO massive knee injuries occurring with NO contact

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    I'm hearing Bulls not only would have to pay him, but buy him from his current team.
    Yes, but it's doable after this season and won't cost that much as a cap hit. I believe the contract should be 3 years and around 15 million. The buyout is like 3-4 mil but doesn't cost against the cap. This is a huge bargain. Bulls spent their #28 and #43 picks to trade up knowing he wouldn't be available for 3 years, because he's worth it. And he's only gotten better. Within two seasons he'll be the best Euro player in the NBA.

me-first
    me-first's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

seen mirotic play a few times, and yeah, he's good..

I/O

Heinrich 53 minutes

I hear another Bull's injury

I/O

Bulls have TWO starters out. And have VERY LIMITED scoring options.

The "Booz" sees NO MINUTES in the fourth quarter (as usual), NO MINUTES in first overtime, NO MINUTES in the second overtime, NO MINUTES in the third overtime.

What a threat. Tibbs showing what he thinks of the "Booz"

First ... 2345