Magh994
    Magh994's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Great Weekend Ahead!!

Looking to go 5-0! I will post my plays in the Maghs All Year Plays! I'm currently 10-5 stated in the thread without my last 4 bets. I'll update that. I've been a ghost lately due to studying for my final exams coming up early December. I'm looking at a 5-0 situation. If anyone cares to follow please go ahead. All my bets will be at 5X plays. Each unit for me is 100 dollars so each bet will be 500 this time. I've seen a lot of people on here trying to win, I'm your guy for this weekend. Stay tuned. All plays will start Saturday and go through Sunday. got 10 dollars on Falcons ML for fun.

Thanks,

Magh

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Mags gambling is more important than exams

Best of luck this weekend

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Mags get your education and a good job before you bet 5x a game. I'm sure your dad's CC will agree.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by broadway6 View Post
    Mags get your education and a good job before you bet 5x a game. I'm sure your dad's CC will agree.

Magh994

I use my own money to gamble. I do it for the fun and thrill. I love trying to break even but I also like winning. My dad can only pay for so much of my college so I got a job here near my school at UF part time. Majoring in Business just like my father. I don't bet everyday. I like this weekend and since today was my last day and I'm out for Thanksgiving break, I figured I take a weekend off and come back to Jacksonville and bet some games. Once I win I'll withdraw and put some of it towards my next semester and the rest I'll save up. But thanks everyone for your feedback.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Gambling itself requires dedication. U have to pick: uf or gambling university. Can't be both

jjgold

Mags how much do you bet a game??

I like the path your taking here

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Trim, trim, and more trim.....clock is ticking son.

Magh994

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Mags how much do you bet a game??

I like the path your taking here
    Here is my story. In my senior year of high school, I made a new friend that was a foreign exchange from Estonia. He came here to study for one year and see our culture here. He later became one of my very good friends. I saw him on some website called TrioBet. He explained to me that he bets 10 euros on soccer games. I was like WOW! I had no idea you could bet. So i started with him. I lost around 50 dollars and realized that betting takes more than just guessing or favorites. 1 week later I was on some website that offered a free 50 dollars in your BETDSI account if you signed up through their website. I did and my account was credited with 50 dollars. I was betting 5 bucks a game and in a month I had a little over 300 dollars. I went to betting 25 a game. So after that, around June I took my first ever withdrawal of 2200.00 USD and I got it within 10 days in the mail. Boy I was happy! I saved 2,000.00 of it for my college and the rest 200 I put in into my retirement account. I just turned 19 in September and I've made more than 10,000.00 USD in my 5dimes account. I always withdraw via **. Now I'm sticking to betting 100 dollars a day but not everyday. I only do it if I research trends and players and different things. If i feel good I will bet if I don't than I won't. Now this weekend since I haven't bet since the World Series, I'm back in my 5dimes account that has a little over 2,500.00 USD. So I will release my games this weekend. Once I win, I'll withdraw my profits and continue with my education and when NFL playoff times roll around I'll start betting again. Depending on when this semester ends.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jjgold

Magh994

I come on the forum everyday to see whats going on and to see some plays. If i like something I'll bet 10-15 dollars on but I won't bet too big. So I feel very confident with the games i have picked this weekend to review ATS. Lets see what I come up with!

jjgold

Good job Mags

lets not be a stranger here

Magh994

Good job Mags

lets not be a stranger here
    I guess I'm lazy bro. I really don't post. Been a member since March but been overlooking the forum since January.

JJ I hope you look out for my plays man. Everyone could use the Extra cash. Last week I wanted to bet on +3 USC and I didn't. This week I won't hold back if I'm confident. Play at least a couple bucks. If I win for you, I'll be happy and so will you be. Always remember that it is us vs the bookie. I'll hold em and you punch em. LETS WIN!

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Quote Originally Posted by Magh994 View Post
    I use my own money to gamble. I do it for the fun and thrill. I love trying to break even but I also like winning. My dad can only pay for so much of my college so I got a job here near my school at UF part time. Majoring in Business just like my father. I don't bet everyday. I like this weekend and since today was my last day and I'm out for Thanksgiving break, I figured I take a weekend off and come back to Jacksonville and bet some games. Once I win I'll withdraw and put some of it towards my next semester and the rest I'll save up. But thanks everyone for your feedback.
    you would be better off banging all the 10s at that school and playing bookie for your friends. you will be +ev there

Magh994

Quote Originally Posted by broadway6 View Post
    you would be better off banging all the 10s at that school and playing bookie for your friends. you will be +ev there

LOL, true.. haha.. its a win win!

jjgold

Mags I'll keep an eye on your plays

Mags when was the last time you got laid??

Me 14 years ago

Magh994

Mags I'll keep an eye on your plays

Mags when was the last time you got laid??

Me 14 years ago
    Bro I had a GF senior year and now I have hooked up with one chick at a party at Gainesville. It isn't hard to get laid man. Get out there and explore. Trust me so many thirsty girls. Turned down 2 girls, but one girl so far. Not bad for my first semester. One of my friends has gotten laid 4 times already..

Magh994

1-0!!! Cavs +7 hit. check out my Maghs all year round plays thread!!! 1-0!!!! 4 more to go!