ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Apparently Kentucky isn't going undefeated.

LMFAO!

How many Kentucky fans are in absolute shock right now?

I know 3 personally. The idea of losing to MSU was "laughable". Thinking their class is a better recruiting class than the Fab 5 is "not debatable".

Now, they just had a "moral victory". Unreal. UK forums are in either meltdown or denial.

Un-fukkin-deafeated. That is seriously what was trotted out there? For their place in basketball history, they sure are some pretty clueless bastards.

More that likely the Harrison Twins cost you this season, they will cost you a game or two alone.

Undefeated.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

LMAO, outside of Randle and maybe Young, that team wouldn't make an NIT

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Randle will keep them competitive all year

Although not great

J_smiff
    J_smiff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16095

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    LMAO, outside of Randle and maybe Young, that team wouldn't make an NIT
    This.

Been saying all along the Harrison twins were ridiculously overrated and would cost this team multiple games, and be a sweet 16 team.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Kentucky will be just fine.

No one GAF about games in November and December. At least, no one who matters.

ChalkyDog

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Kentucky will be just fine.

No one GAF about games in November and December. At least, no one who matters.
    Selection committee gives a lot of fukks.

These are what sets the difference between a seeding line.

My boys extended their post-season streak 2 years in a row simply because of their schedule in November and December.

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

I'm very glad MSU won this game. Fukk the Wildcats.

That being said, I think Kentucky will be a very good and very dangerous team this year. I hope Louisville beats them and I hope KY loses in the NCAA tourney, but they will be money outside of that. I hate those fuks, but I have zero problem making money off them throughout the season.

I highly doubt they will have a repeat of last year's shit season. Randle looks like the "top guy" beast that the bitch Calipari tried to convince everyone Nerlens Noel was supposed to be. I don't think KY will lose more than two more games before the NCAA tourney. But, I may be in the minority in that opinion.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

guys, Kentucky embarrassed Kansas in the 2H the year they won it all (same event). Last years UK team played Duke tough in this event last year.... Duke went to the Elite 8 and UK went to the NIT

ChalkyDog

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    I'm very glad MSU won this game. Fukk the Wildcats.

That being said, I think Kentucky will be a very good and very dangerous team this year. I hope Louisville beats them and I hope KY loses in the NCAA tourney, but they will be money outside of that. I hate those fuks, but I have zero problem making money off them throughout the season.

I highly doubt they will have a repeat of last year's shit season. Randle looks like the "top guy" beast that the bitch Calipari tried to convince everyone Nerlens Noel was supposed to be. I don't think KY will lose more than two more games before the NCAA tourney. But, I may be in the minority in that opinion.
    They're going to be good. They're very good. Top 10 already.

The only thing that derailed UK last year was the fact that the 2012 recruiting class was a goddamn dumpster fire. They rely on freshman, as such they are dependent on how good each class is individually.

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10316

Ve4ry young meaning lots of mistakes will be made along the way

smittyallsports
    smittyallsports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6929

I live a few blocks from rupp. And the expectations have been blown so far out of proportion. People were literally talking about undefeated and winning every game by double digits. This is a place of delusional people

jjgold

Very hard to beat experienced older players in college

Kentucky will be good not great

calebepley93
    calebepley93's Avatar Become A Pro!

This team will be dependent on the Harrison twins. If they continue to act like divas and put themselves first it will be an underwhelming season. That said, this team did just play about the worst possible game it could and aost beat the "experienced" #2 team in the country.

I'm one of the fans who thought if they won this game and at UNC 40-0 would be within reach. However, a few losses will do them well as far as their egos go come tourney time. It's gonna be a dam good year in college basketball as soon as the refs let up on this foul emphasis.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

A team of freshmen is not going to go undefeated when they play a team of seniors. They get too emotional.

Lincoln Scofield
    Lincoln Scofield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Anybody who watched the game last night with an inkling of basketball knowledge knows if those two teams play in March UK wins by 10 probably.

1. Missed FT's (55% from the stripe)
    2. No transition D
    3. Inexperience with new rule
    4. Inexperience in itself
    5. Lack of off-ball movement

All those things and then some went wrong for Kentucky and they're within 4 points of the experienced number 2 team in the country MSU that was basically handed the game? Are you kidding me? I hate UK as much as anyone, but that team will be just fine. They have the two huge advantages over anyone else in the country. Size and depth. They'll be the best team in the land going into the tourney.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: violivei12

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

Kentucky was awful from the line. Thats what cost them the game. Easy 10pts off the board with that horrible freethrow shooting.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Buck Kentucky Lost To Mark Morris Last Year In Nit. Overrated Every Season.

SpartanThom
    SpartanThom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 222

This MSU team will only get better under Izzo!!!!

violivei12
    violivei12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

Shocked?? MSU was the favorite...If you even watched the 2nd half its obvious Kentucky has the talent, missed free throws and turnovers did them in, both things you expect from a team full of freshman and can be taken care of with a little coaching. If you don't think Calipari is going to be focusing on ball safety and free throw shooting you're crazy.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Losing that game in that fashion was the best thing that could of ever happened for UK.

I'd re bet UK +3 in that game 100 times over and come out on top

isotopes
    isotopes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Kentucky is going to be good this year, very good. As much as I hate them, it was clear that even making a ton of mistakes and missing foul shots they are still good enough to compete with anybody. The foul shots will get better, the turnovers should be cut down. The defensive boards were the best I've seen in a while. Not sure why anyone would be laughing at Kentucky for that loss. If anything it showed that they will not have a repeat of last year.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

How dare my Wildcats lose to the #2 ranked team in the country by a whole 4 points in November!!!

ChalkyDog

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    How dare my Wildcats lose to the #2 ranked team in the country by a whole 4 points in November!!!
    Game was good, your boys looked decent, but not remotely near the point of this thread.

FWIW, I think they lose by double digits and MSU has backups in to end the game if Payne didn't pickup two of the dumbest fouls I've seen on the season.

When Payne was able to guard Randle in the 1h, your boy, and a kid I predict is the best in the country looked lost.

However, this thread was about the idea of UK going undefeated, and the idea this class is better than the fab 5. That was the idiocy this thread was direct act, because that idiocy was spouted by countless Kentucky fans I encountered on line and off.

So yes, how fukkin dare they.

Class act by Cal to throw his locker room under the bus by telling the media multiple players were crying afterwards. It's sad when you have to go to those measures to try and convince the masses the kids you recruited care about wins and losses more than their own stat line.

ChalkyDog

Undefeated Kentucky Prop

William Hill US offered a prop bet on Kentucky going undefeated this season. Bogdanovich opened the Wildcats at 400/1 to run the table. The prop closed at 30/1.

“They just kept betting it and betting it,” Bogdanovich said. “Props are meant for publicity and smaller bets, but we wrote almost $10,000 on this prop, which is more than a normal prop does.”

Kentucky lost, 78-74, to Michigan State in its third game of the season.
    http://www.bettingtalk.com/college-b...ust-new-rules/

ChalkyDog

ChalkyDog

Also, I have no where else to post this gif, so I will leave it here:

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Holy fukk

ChalkyDog

I didn't expect to be able to bump this so many times before conference play.

Kentucky. LMFAO.

Now twitter is littered with Kentucky fans calling for Cal's head 1.5 years after he brought them glory of a national title. The main replacement they're asking for: Sean Miller.

"We want a COACH, not just a recruiter."

LMFAO!!!!

Bunch of whiny bitches.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Calipari got lucky he won that title when he did. His mercenary teams are all gonna be like this now. Losers.

ChalkyDog

Kentucky fans at their best:

Absolutely worth the 5 minutes. Listen to it. Enjoy.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Another year of good players but no cohesion or defense. Too bad they play in the SEC or we could watch them embarrass themselves some more but they'll probably beat up on everyone except Florida and Mizzou because of talent. Just gonna have to wait until the tourney to watch Calipari's incompetence, shit they might even make the real tourney this year.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Kiss the rings. UK is legendary. Love the way all you people hate on them. Don't seem to hate on any other school like this. Shows u how great the UK basketball program has always been.

jjgold

Overrated like Kansas
    NC was much better

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

overrated for sure but they will make it to the sweet 16 and that's where the party ends.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    Kiss the rings. UK is legendary. Love the way all you people hate on them. Don't seem to hate on any other school like this. Shows u how great the UK basketball program has always been.
    guess youve never heard of duke?

get over yourself guey

12 Last