jpete1966
    jpete1966's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

Jay Cutler Is a Disappointment

The guy clearly wasn't ready to comeback from his groin injury. You could see him pissed last week that the backup was getting all the love in Green Bay. I used to think he got a bad rap but after today I see how selfish he is. No reason for him to stay in that game with the backup playing at such a high level. I feel bad for Bears fans.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24625

Quote Originally Posted by jpete1966 View Post
    The guy clearly wasn't ready to comeback from his groin injury. You could see him pissed last week that the backup was getting all the love in Green Bay. I used to think he got a bad rap but after today I see how selfish he is. No reason for him to stay in that game with the backup playing at such a high level. I feel bad for Bears fans.
    Watched the game, had same thought. How could Trestman not yank Cutler earlier? Bears would have won. Clear that Cutler was carrying a groin injury.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Cutler is a disappointment, vagina injury or not.

Quicker the bears cut ties the better.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Blame the coach he's the one in charge.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24625

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

you have to expect something to be disappointed

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Cutler deserves far better than the city of Chicago has ever given him. As a Bears fan, I honestly hope he moves on and succeeds, and we suck for the foreseeable future.

The guy can't play, sits, and gets chewed out (GB playoff game). Bet most of you lard asses prolly couldn't even sit at your desk all day with a grade 2 MCL sprain, let alone play a football game.

Today, he struggles through hell, from the second quarter on his left hand was the size of a goddamn bowling ball. The guy can barely move. He isn't coming out, he's taken enough shit. It's Trestman's job to say "Take a seat, come back next week, and let McCown win us this one"

The guy plays in the NFL with diabetes, don't know if any of you have looked into the struggles he has some game days just to get physically and mentally ready to play without any other injuries.

The guy goes to war for this Bears team, he stands in there and takes a beating each and every game (thankfully its gotten better this year, not so much today though).

I did appreciate Trestman admitting he may have made a mistake in his news conference, just wish he could have seen what everyone else did and not let it slip away.

manny24
    pay Bobby

Tito common man get a hold of yourself

guy is soft

like a 6' tall pile of chewed bubble gum

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    Tito common man get a hold of yourself

guy is soft

like a 6' tall pile of chewed bubble gum
    I've been saying it for a while, Cutler hasn't gotten a fair shake here. Done absolutely nothing but be a consummate pro.

The guy was absolutely battered post game. Bro his hand was more swollen then your knob when you see smokie.
    Last edited by tto827; 11-11-13 at 12:59 AM.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave tto827 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

CDMKMP
    CDMKMP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

Cutler sucks. McCown has a higher football IQ with about 1/20th the NFL experience.

SteveKerrsJunk
    SteveKerrsJunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

Yeah that was a tough game. You could see how gingerly he was moving in the 2nd half. Disappointed in both Trestman for not pulling him earlier and also even more disappointed in Jay, if Jay is 100% he's the Bears best option. If he is anything less than 100% Mcnown is the much better option to try and win a game (and Jay knows this). Even the announcers were hoping they'd put in Mcnown sooner.

ChalkyDog

Cutler has been an average QB and to say his toughness is questionable is an understatement.

Does he have talent? Yes. Can he make all the throws? Yes. Is he a top half of the league QB? No.

I'm am personally done with this guy. He isn't good enough to be paid what he will be asking for after this year.

If he wants Chicago to back him, make a strong playoff run, and he might get his payday as a Bear. Otherwise, take that shit show somewhere else, or agree to be paid what he is worth, which isn't more than what he is currently earning.

manny24
    pay Bobby

Tito good one!

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

people saying same thing about Rivers and Romo today

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21413

Quote Originally Posted by jpete1966 View Post
    If he plays, he's selfish. If he doesn't, he's a pussy. Guy can't win.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Guy has been an underachiever his whole career

Never liked him

Cocky wise ass

Not a winner

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

waiting for the forums biggest homer to check in

commenting on a Chicago anything isn't complete without his cent

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post

opie one conobie?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21413

Wait, that's not me? I'm disappointed.

JakeLc
    JakeLc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

if that Jeffery catch is ruled a TD and Bears go on to win Cutler is called a hero for playing hurt

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Wait, that's me?
    LOL

Bingo

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by JakeLc View Post
    if that Jeffery catch is ruled a TD and Bears go on to win Cutler is called a hero for playing hurt

exactly

If the Bears win the game (Detroit was trying to hand to them) the conversation is completely different. They should have lost the Minny game but won on the last play. The last drive was god aweful but it ended up a win. This last play didn't lead to a win yesterday, thus the conversation will go in the direction it has taken.

Tressman has to find a pair and stop trying to appease Cutler. Run the freeking team. Detroit said after the game they KNEW early Cutler was completely immobile. Tressman is worried about the coach killer costing him him job when actually he most likely will be around long after Cutler's Bears career ends this year or next.

ChalkyDog

exactly

If the Bears win the game (Detroit was trying to hand to them) the conversation is completely different. They should have lost the Minny game but won on the last play. The last drive was god aweful but it ended up a win. This last play didn't lead to a win yesterday, thus the conversation will go in the direction it has taken.

Tressman has to find a pair and stop trying to appease Cutler. Run the freeking team. Detroit said after the game they KNEW early Cutler was completely immobile. Tressman is worried about the coach killer costing him him job when actually he most likely will be around long after Cutler's Bears career ends this year or next.
    Maybe to some.

I gave up on Cutler the moment he walked off the field during the NFC championship game.